Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon

Collapse
X
Collapse

ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon

Last updated: May 27 2019
6003 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re : ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon

    Originally posted by manpar View Post
    I particularly don't want to go for a resale as i don't have more than 15 Lakhs liquidity. In new sale it's very difficult to find any availability. I am getting this flat through a friend in one of the bigger broking company utilizing his realtionship with the company, on CLP i got a quote of 6250 for the same.
    can you tell me the floor unit for which you are quoting this price?

    Comment


    • Re : ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon

      Originally posted by gaurav007 View Post
      can you tell me the floor unit for which you are quoting this price?
      7th Floor

      Comment


      • Re : ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon

        Originally posted by manpar View Post
        Hi. I am a new user. I am getting a 3 BHK 1745 sq ft flat in ATS Kucoon at the rate of 5250 DP. Is it a good price. Should i go for it? Request senior memebrs to please help me as this is my first investment and i can't afford it to go wrong at any cost.
        is it a resale or direct company?

        Comment


        • Re : ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon

          Manpar,

          Waise agar mein isse kam mein dilwa dun to benefit 40:60 dogey to batao? 40 meri.

          Comment


          • Re : ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon

            Originally posted by matrix_55 View Post
            Manpar,

            Waise agar mein isse kam mein dilwa dun to benefit 40:60 dogey to batao? 40 meri.
            HI
            Greetings

            Wow,, this percentage business is catching up fast!!!

            All the best mate

            Cheers

            Comment


            • Re : ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon

              Originally posted by manpar View Post
              I particularly don't want to go for a resale as i don't have more than 15 Lakhs liquidity. In new sale it's very difficult to find any availability. I am getting this flat through a friend in one of the bigger broking company utilizing his realtionship with the company, on CLP i got a quote of 6250 for the same.
              Find a resale deal in CLP with max white. You may be able to manage with 15L liquid and rest on loan. Resale should be around 5600 I guess.

              Comment


              • Re : ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon

                Originally posted by vinaybhatia View Post
                Find a resale deal in CLP with max white. You may be able to manage with 15L liquid and rest on loan. Resale should be around 5600 I guess.
                Maybe a little late, but could some one tell for 3 BHK ( 1700Sq Feet +):
                A) What was the "Launch price" in November last year ?
                B) What is current quoted price in resale ?
                A Desi, far away from Desh !!!

                Comment


                • Re : ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon

                  Originally posted by BlessU View Post
                  HI
                  Greetings

                  Wow,, this percentage business is catching up fast!!!

                  All the best mate

                  Cheers

                  LOL. As they say, History is repeating itself .
                  Please read IREF rules | FAQ's

                  Comment


                  • Re : ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon

                    Originally posted by MANOJa View Post
                    LOL. As they say, History is repeating itself .
                    Sir, Shimla main rah ke bhi neend nahi aati Kya? Raat ke 1:00 Baj rahe honge desh main to ? :P

                    Mere post pe question ka jawaab to de do....pata to lage kitna appriciation hua for ATS? Was double minded between RP / ATS, went with RP....give a chance at least to evaluate , kaisa raha decision!!
                    A Desi, far away from Desh !!!

                    Comment


                    • Re : ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon

                      i believe ATS has fared better than RP for sure...

                      Comment

                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X