Collapse

ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon

Last updated: May 27 2019
6003 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon

A lot of the people on this forum have been oblivion to the reality of actual market..I have been trying to find an option for myself in few projects...

I have called tone of brokers offering me specific prices from 99 acres, but when i ask them to arrange a meeting with the seller, every body backs out!!! NO body comes forward!!

Its a folly to say that the market is slush with sellers.. I am struggling to get the desired units across 3-4 projects...

Let me throw an open challenge...

Can anybody on the forum (especially the people who have been saying that there are no buyers in market and it is v tough to sell bla bla)

Can any body get me a deal in Tulip Violet on SPR . 3 BHK middle floor park facing less than 5000!!!

I have called more than 20 brokers and not even 1 is able to get me a confirmed deal

Should i assume that there are no sellers even for a project/developer like Tulip in the market

Give it a shot, if you think I am misrepresenting. Its an open challenge!!!

Comment

Matrix - DP lena is the biggest mistake one can make in ggn market

baaki 5600 is a DP price by developer in market you cna get 5500-5600 in CLP give or take 100/200

Originally posted by matrix_55 View Post
      Agree but 4800 se 5600 is a big gap yaar , that too in DP!!

DP on DEW is not something people will be queuing up to buy - The 5600 quotes are for CLP.
      Last edited June 20 2012, 12:01 PM.

Comment

do a google search for BOOK Tulip Violet and the first three options as results would have them at less than 5k

Comment

Bhallaji - call them and let me knowe if u cud get me less than 5000...

All bullshit broker quotes

No seller comes forward to sell!!!

Aap dila sakte ho??

profit 50-50

Comment

Amit ji Thanks for the offer , but I am not interested for Such deals , Help is always an option with me , but no Business...

Comment

Appreciate all your help dear bhallaji. You have been great!! Dont take it otherwise

All I am trying to saying is that brokers many times quote without having a seller (or with out his conformation) and then when we ask them to arrange a meeting/call, they are unable to do.

Comment

looks like even the Tulips of SPR will soon leave behind unitech in terms of Resale......

Amit Ji , Pic up a floor unit in Ansal Esencia in Resale, You will make good money,......Rest your call

Comment

Originally posted by amit001 View Post
                  Matrix - DP lena is the biggest mistake one can make in ggn market

baaki 5600 is a DP price by developer in market you cna get 5500-5600 in CLP give or take 100/200
                  Amit bhai, In principal you are right...

But it all depends on the deal.

resale is not available from ATS, by the time it will open prices will reach somewhere else.

Normal price from ATS for DP is 6000 and CLP 6500.

DP price of 5200 is a good one and I am sure ATS is doing it together with a seller who has not yet signed a BBA (or something like that), So for a buyer its a good deal and for seller its a good deal too as he will get all white...

Please also note that approx. 30% of the payment has already gone in case of CLP and next payments are shortly due..most of the payment will be done in next 12-15 months or so.
                  ( after 15 months no difference between CLP and DP). ROI in 15 months cannot be higher than the difference between DP and CLP prices due to CLP linked interim payments.

So considering the difference between the the prevailing DP and CLP prices ..the deal is not bad at all.

Comment

One can get a 1785 sqft at 6000psf fresh booking.

Comment

Originally posted by sonu99 View Post
                      One can get a 1785 sqft at 6000psf fresh booking.
                      Can You please let me know where have you got this quote from and help me get a deal?Is it the CHintels quota of flats?
                      As per the information from ATS ..6500 psf for CLP and 6000 psf for DP in fresh booking.
                      Assuming 6000 psf in CLP is available ins't buying at 5250psf at DP a better option with more than 15% difference?

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X