Collapse

ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon

Last updated: May 27 2019
6003 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon

Send me a private message, i will get back to u.

Comment

Originally posted by sonu99 View Post
      One can get a 1785 sqft at 6000psf fresh booking.
      Are you sure its Kocoon and not Chintels paradiso?

Comment

Originally posted by manpar View Post
        Assuming 6000 psf in CLP is available ins't buying at 5250psf at DP a better option with more than 15% difference?
        Dear Cash rich guy, why are you so keen on DP?
        1)download any excel calculation sheet from google and you will find that CLP turns out atleast 25% cheaper then DP.
        2) Second option - put it as a maths question to 6/7th standard student. Ask him to calculate the NPV of - 40 lakhs paid year1, 30 lakhs-y2-30 lakh yr3.( assuming cost is 1 Cr).
        You will be suprised that NPV will come lesser then the DP value you want to pay!

Comment

PM me for Kocoon.

Comment

Originally posted by golu11 View Post
            1)download any excel calculation sheet from google and you will find that CLP turns out atleast 25% cheaper then DP.
            2) Second option - put it as a maths question to 6/7th standard student. Ask him to calculate the NPV of - 40 lakhs paid year1, 30 lakhs-y2-30 lakh yr3.( assuming cost is 1 Cr).
            You will be suprised that NPV will come lesser then the DP value you want to pay!
            Golu bro ..you do not need a NPV calculation for 1cr cost given in three years VS 1 cr given as a DP. its an obvious answer.

I agree DP has to be given very carefully and one has to calculate the benefit VS cost and risk.

Also for NPV here the conditions are as follows:

Cost in DP 5200
            Cost in CLP 6000-6500
            Cash flow in case of CLP is quarterly for next 18months .

Now the question is if NPV of 5200 in DP is lower than that of a CLP of 6200 (approx.) calculated for next 18 months or so with the quarterly cash flow.(in fact I have heard that CLP plan is very aggressive in favor of ATS...).

Again in some cases when the opportunity costs are not there ( he has to buy this flat in any case) then one cannot rule out buying in DP specially when the difference is too much, nearly 40% of the payments have already been done in CLP and next payments are due in short time intervals.

But in general you are right and DP is not an obvious choice for an investor in RE India.
            Last edited June 20 2012, 08:43 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by golu11 View Post
              Dear Golu,the finance wizard, let me clarify your points 1 by 1.
              1.download any excel calculation sheet from google and you will find that CLP turns out atleast 25% cheaper then DP.
              without donwloading an excel sheet let us do the simple calulations here. I am sure if you can assume kids in 6/7th std to know NPVs, then you are capable enough to do small calulations without any excel sheet. Let us assume i want to sell this project off in a year's time for now. The arbitrage which i make per sqft assuming DP of 5250 and CLP of 6200 is 950 bucks. For a 1745 sqft house this works out to 16.5 L. Even if i assume the loan amount for the full 1cr value @10.5% , my interest payout in 1 year would be significantly lower than the arbitrage i stand to make. Another point to keep in mind in this particular case is even on CLP , 30% payment is already taken and in another 45 days 10% more would be demanded.

Comment

If have so much cash; buy some RTM on Sohna road itself

Comment

Originally posted by manu View Post
                  If have so much cash; buy some RTM on Sohna road itself
                  '''Sohna road itself'''
                  Sohna road he hai bhai its not 'Champs-Elysees''

Comment

Dont go for DP plan, instead choose CLP plan.
                    Can You please let me know where have you got this quote from and help me get a deal?Is it the CHintels quota of flats?
                    As per the information from ATS ..6500 psf for CLP and 6000 psf for DP in fresh booking.
                    Assuming 6000 psf in CLP is available ins't buying at 5250psf at DP a better option with more than 15% difference?

Comment

Dear Golu,the finance wizard, let me clarify your points 1 by 1.
                      1.download any excel calculation sheet from google and you will find that CLP turns out atleast 25% cheaper then DP.
                      without donwloading an excel sheet let us do the simple calulations here. I am sure if you can assume kids in 6/7th std to know NPVs, then you are capable enough to do small calulations without any excel sheet. Let us assume i want to sell this project off in a year's time for now. The arbitrage which i make per sqft assuming DP of 5250 and CLP of 6200 is 950 bucks. For a 1745 sqft house this works out to 16.5 L. Even if i assume the loan amount for the full 1cr value @10.5% , my interest payout in 1 year would be significantly lower than the arbitrage i stand to make. Another point to keep in mind in this particular case is even on CLP , 30% payment is already taken and in another 45 days 10% more would be demanded.
                      Sounds easy!

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X