Collapse

ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon

Last updated: May 27 2019
6003 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon

your argument is valid but not completely true..there are lot of commercial projects planned in sectors 8x, 9x and 10x...so in times to come there would be office all over gurgaon..

moreover, people also travel from Dwarka, old gurgaon and Delhi to current office hubs...and reaching from sohna road to cybercity is equally painful in peak hours

moreover everyone can not afford a house in the areas you mentioned...i think anyone buying in deway for end use...if given similar dwellings in the sectors you mentioned for same price range would definitely settle in 3,4,5,6x
    Originally posted by bharatGGN View Post
    yahh... just compare the scenario...

Jobs would be in sec 3x, 4x, 5x, 6x, 7x ...since all the IT companies and other white color bobs would be in these companies only.

Given this, compare the hardship to travel to OFFICE Daily from
    1, sector of sohna and gurgaon's sec - 3x , 4x, 5x, 6x, 7x
    3, and, from 109, 108, ...all these 100x sectors.

It would be nightmare to travel to OFFICE from these new 100x sectors.... ever thought of this ?????????

Think rationally ... atleast not from bookiee's POV.

Comment

here is my take...

1, litigation issues of DEW wouldnot get any nod atleast before 2014 elections.. govt dont want to lose vote bank at the cost of investors/bookies (90%+ of whom dont belong to their vote bank of this area) ... only after 2014 ..litigation issues "MAY" hapen to resolve provided govt dont not change in state or centre... !!!! which is very very much bound to happen...

2, if govt changes then.... it would add to more latency....

3, later on, revised date for litigation resolution....

4, once it get some resolution then... revised dates for DEW completion...

5, then, some infra building around this area...

6, then... companies would think to come....

HOW MANY YEARS WOULD IT TAKE ???? 10yr+ ..or more .... ???
      Don't just copy and paste the developments of sec 4x,5x,6x etc on this area.....

So, on DEW u r inverting for that horizon... though u can get the same stuff for same cost in 4x,5x,6x,7x as of TODAY and with all the infra and amenities.... moreover, that invested is certain while DEW has still uncertain factor associated with horizon prospect.

ATLEAST, I think this way !!!! ... thatsy, me along with many of my friends dropped the Idea of investing on DEW when prices started inflated in past 6 months for DEW..... since atleast, we r earn in rupees and not $$s

Since, I am located near by DEW only ... so I think I can't be mis-lead by any bookiee's or broker's false info on DEW's prospects....

Comment

here is my take...

1, litigation issues of DEW wouldnot get any nod atleast before 2014 elections.. govt dont want to lose vote bank at the cost of investors/bookies (90%+ of whom dont belong to their vote bank of this area) ... only after 2014 ..litigation issues "MAY" hapen to resolve provided govt dont not change in state or centre... !!!! which is very very much bound to happen...

Don't just copy and paste the developments of sec 4x,5x,6x etc on this area.....

So, on DEW u r inverting for that horizon... though u can get the same stuff for same cost in 4x,5x,6x,7x as of TODAY and with all the infra and amenities.... moreover, that invested is certain while DEW has still uncertain factor associated with horizon prospect.

ATLEAST, I think this way !!!! ... thatsy, me along with many of my friends dropped the Idea of investing on DEW when prices started inflated in past 6 months for DEW..... since atleast, we r earn in rupees and not $$s

Since, I am located near by DEW only ... so I think I can't be mis-lead by any bookiee's or broker's false info on DEW's prospects....
        Very healthy information and i appreciate this, i might say and actually they are doing so, they are in the module of connecting DEW to MDR's and constructing it in areas which has no litigating until they get a clear green signal.

Comment

yahh.. being located very near to DEW... I have been observing DEW progress very closely.
          What I hv observed is that - since last 7 months... I have not seen any new brick being added to DEW segment from sec-102 to sec-113.... still prices hv inflated by 40%.... its mostly because of investment by people who r being paid in $$.... and they would never be end-user.... agree?? and the irony is that the end-user (who r being paid in rupress) would really find it un-afordable to BUY it.... at so much inflated price... agree???

when investing (if u r not going to be end-user).... try to emulate it from end-user prespective too.... dont just joint the sheep-walk.... This is my way of investment....

Comment

yahh... just compare the scenario...

Jobs would be in sec 3x, 4x, 5x, 6x, 7x ...since all the IT companies and other white color bobs would be in these companies only.

Given this, compare the hardship to travel to OFFICE Daily from
            1, sector of sohna and gurgaon's sec - 3x , 4x, 5x, 6x, 7x
            3, and, from 109, 108, ...all these 100x sectors.

It would be nightmare to travel to OFFICE from these new 100x sectors.... ever thought of this ?????????

Think rationally ... atleast not from bookiee's POV.
            Considering this ..people shall vacate west delhi and shift to sohna road

what about access to airport, south delhi, CP e.tc.?

Comment

here is my take...

Vote banks???50-a100 houses? copare that to the money power required in elections and that only the builder community can give...so who is stronger.. no logic in your reasoning!

Comment

its not only...50-100 just..... gets ur facts rite for argument...

moreover, its not argument...its a discussion....

Comment

Originally posted by rahul2011 View Post
                  Considering this ..people shall vacate west delhi and shift to sohna road

what about access to airport, south delhi, CP e.tc.?

friend.. plz read it once again... we r just discussing the time horizon and NOT for the feasibilty or future prospects of these projects...

Comment

here is my take...

Hi
                    Greetings

Brother it is too hard for HUDA and MCG to cooperate..

Try to viusalise a situation where

Govt in State of Haryana
                    Govt in State of Delhi
                    Center govt.
                    MC in Gurgaon
                    MC in Delhi

are all from different political affiliations.

How will it impact the working of HUDA, DDA and other executing bodies of states and center govt?

How does one expect these non-complementary political interests, to cooperate for DELHI connectivity in such a case??

What role would they have to play in the case of litigation, which is in the court and out of the purview of any govt agency or political party??

The idea of being closed to Delhi with access is AMAZING. No doubts about it. Problem is that of execution method and time.

Ek Ambani brother ko to control nahin kar pa rahe congress wale.. now that the Airport express has been discontinued for the time being impacting connectivity to CP

Cheers

Comment

Guys, how does the new law in Gurgaon play for this project?

"All builders will need to give it in writing that they won't utilize ground water for construction purpose."

Does it increase the cost for the present investers?
                      Does it not impact this project?

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X