Heard that ATS is coming up with their Residential project in sec 109 in 14 acres , next to atharva.....

Anybody having any more info on this....????
Read more
5689 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Alrite RS .....let see wat people reply.....n jus one question:- hv u guys tried as group booking from dis froum...jus to get good discount in prelaunch

Originally Posted by rs2507
    Raja,
    To me Puri is too costly even at 5-6K...and what I like the most is 1000 ka range...like sen..range bound. Buy good thing is they have dropped from 6-7 to 5-6...let us continue Puri bashing here may benefit future investors...he he just Joking.
    Now Orchid Location as suggested by you sec 51...is a good one. Unless we are sure of the specs/rate nothing much can be said at this point.
    Let some other learned fellows throw some light
    CommentQuote
  • good point

Originally Posted by raj2012
    Mostly Nris are buying in ATS on DP. as the interest rate and IRR on their investments are close to 3 percent ..its better to put the cash in these investments of RE. Also as its directly with the company there no hassles.

Again the same pepole who are saying no to ATS may not get a booking when it will be launched in November. Try getting it now even on 3800 DP.

good point......
    CommentQuote
  • my POV

Originally Posted by Raja ji
    Guys plz suggest.....ATS ggn ( 1700 )Sec.109( 80 L) or Puri Construction ggn sector 110 A ( 1600 ) 90 L or Orchid island --2 in sector 51 size 1500 ( 80 L ) Orchid Island is coming up with new floors in sec. 51

ATS from my POV and discussion posts with Seniors like Amit sir
    CommentQuote
  • Can someone pm me the contact number(that works) for ATS please?

Hello Members,

Thank you so much for all your valuable inputs. I have been trying to get in touch with someone from ATS (I got the number from their website) but nobody responds. The land line numbers seem to be out of service and nobody picks up at the cell number .

I am not in India currently and would deeply appreciate if someone can pm me the contact info for ATS for their Gurgaon project.

Thank you!!
    CommentQuote
  • Hi!

Hey! can someone help me with the no for
    Also, have they started bookings?

Thanks!
    CommentQuote
  • IRR

Hello amit-sir,

1) Pls educate on IRR formulae in relation with your xls.
    How figure of 23% & 43% is calculated, I mean what to +/-* by what.
    sorry, I as a non-finance layman normally chk simple interest & not IRR.
    All other figures in your working are understandable.
    2) If calculation is so easy /mathematical, why do people buy in DP.

I can explain normal person thinking /theory of paying DP as I save 12%. If I make FD, I get 8.5% & on this interest bank deducts TDS.

Originally Posted by amit001
    Lo bhai - monthly model banaenge to more accurate result aaega....lekin itni mehnat mat karwao.. my company pays me for this kind of work :D
    CommentQuote
  • Technical defination of IRR - The discount rate often used in capital budgeting that makes the net present value of all cash flows from a particular project equal to zero. Generally speaking, the higher a project's internal rate of return, the more desirable it is to undertake the project. As such, IRR can be used to rank several prospective projects a person is considering. Assuming all other factors are equal among the various projects, the project with the highest IRR would probably be considered the best and undertaken first.

Time Value of Money - The idea that money available at the present time is worth more than the same amount in the future due to its potential earning capacity. This core principle of finance holds that, provided money can earn interest, any amount of money is worth more the sooner it is received.

In case of staggered payments - Time value of the money is the key....agar paymant january main gayi to return kam hoga as compared to if payment goes in march or june...as the money can still earn interest for the period it has not gone to the builder....this is the time value of money

IRR is effectively the actual compounded rate of interest, taking into account the exact dates of payments....

One should look at IRR or CAGR rather than simple interest to see the actual return of the investments....

Calculating IRR (manually) = The internal rate of return on an investment or project is the "annualized effective compounded return rate" that makes the net present value (NPV as NET*1/(1+IRR)^year) of all cash flows (both positive and negative) from a particular investment equal to zero.

Example

If an investment may be given by the sequence of cash flows
    Year (n) Cash Flow (Cn)
    0 -4000
    1 1200
    2 1410
    3 1875
    4 1050

then the IRR r is given by

NPV = -4000 + 1200/(1+r) + 1410/(1+r)^2+ 1875/(1+r)^3 + 1050/(1+r)^4 =0

If you solve for R you will get 14.3%

Calculating IRR using Excel -Once you have the netcash flows from a project, you can use a simple IRR(cashflows) formulae to calculate it, manually there is technical forumulae + trial and error approach to calculate the IRR
    CommentQuote
  • Thanx..

TY for the insight.
    shall apply formulae on xls working /cashflows & check answers of 23% & 43%.

BTW, how do I benefit in reality (not technical formulae) if decide to wait for CLP4500/- & not invest at DP3800/-
    => suppose I have 86Lacs now, then what do I do with that if I decide not to opt for DP3800 & opt for CLP4500/-

PS : ATS just an example. would like to apply this approach to the future investments & benefit from your insight.

Technical defination of IRR - The discount rate often used in capital budgeting that makes the net present value of all cash flows from a particular project equal to zero. Generally speaking, the higher a project's internal rate of return, the more desirable it is to undertake the project. As such, IRR can be used to rank several prospective projects a person is considering. Assuming all other factors are equal among the various projects, the project with the highest IRR would probably be considered the best and undertaken first.

Time Value of Money - The idea that money available at the present time is worth more than the same amount in the future due to its potential earning capacity. This core principle of finance holds that, provided money can earn interest, any amount of money is worth more the sooner it is received.

In case of staggered payments - Time value of the money is the key....agar paymant january main gayi to return kam hoga as compared to if payment goes in march or june...as the money can still earn interest for the period it has not gone to the builder....this is the time value of money

IRR is effectively the actual compounded rate of interest, taking into account the exact dates of payments....

One should look at IRR or CAGR rather than simple interest to see the actual return of the investments....

Calculating IRR (manually) = The internal rate of return on an investment or project is the "annualized effective compounded return rate" that makes the net present value (NPV as NET*1/(1+IRR)^year) of all cash flows (both positive and negative) from a particular investment equal to zero.

Example

If an investment may be given by the sequence of cash flows
    Year (n) Cash Flow (Cn)
    0 -4000
    1 1200
    2 1410
    3 1875
    4 1050

then the IRR r is given by

NPV = -4000 + 1200/(1+r) + 1410/(1+r)^2+ 1875/(1+r)^3 + 1050/(1+r)^4 =0

If you solve for R you will get 14.3%

Calculating IRR using Excel -Once you have the netcash flows from a project, you can use a simple IRR(cashflows) formulae to calculate it, manually there is technical forumulae + trial and error approach to calculate the IRR
    CommentQuote
  • I would say if you have lumpsum - invest in couple of projects via CLP...ATS could be one of them....

I will never do a DP for an Underconstructed projects unless there is a huge gap between the prices of CLP and DP
    CommentQuote
  • amit buddy are u planning to invest in ats
    CommentQuote
  • whats your take on the projects where you can start paying emi after a certain time after paying the booking amount lke emaar projects
    CommentQuote
  • Sir abhi to paise nahi hain its size is big and also 4500 looks little high (debatable)....

I am looking for a 1200-1400 sq fr apartment on D way with a good developer at 4000ish range
    CommentQuote
  • I guess you are talking about subvention...

This is great only when the subvention is for atleast 2-3 years or more

Originally Posted by sactan
    whats your take on the projects where you can start paying emi after a certain time after paying the booking amount lke emaar projects
    CommentQuote
  • Followed..Thank You!

Followed..Thank You!

I would say if you have lumpsum - invest in couple of projects via CLP...ATS could be one of them....

I will never do a DP for an Underconstructed projects unless there is a huge gap between the prices of CLP and DP
    CommentQuote
  • and why do you say that amit bhai
    CommentQuote