Collapse

ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon

Last updated: May 27 2019
6003 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon

amit Bhai, bolne mein kisi ka kaya jata hain . D e way ko log, D e way ko pehle hi Vasant Vihar se compare kar chuke hain .

I think D e way can be only compared to certain parts of Holmby Hills, Beverly Hills, Bel Air or Neuilly, Auteuil or Passy etc .

Suno saab ki, par apni akal ka istmal karo .
    Last edited September 18 2011, 12:05 PM. Reason: typo
    Please read IREF rules | FAQ's

Comment

Originally posted by amit001 View Post
      30% differernce are you nuts?????????

Just a smal comaprision - The price of plots in some of the best locations like DLF is between 1 to 1.75 lakhs and the price of plots in delhi lets say even in the jungles of Rohini in the last sectors is 2 lakh....not a soul there....

I dont know why people are over glorifying D way

COmpare prices between Sarita vihar and Noida - just a Km difference....
      The best of DLF Ggn is DLf 1 and the price for good location plots is around 2 l psy

and a decent area of Delhi would be 4 l psy....

Lets compare the infra of both areas and everyone knows Gurgaon sucks from infra pt of view

So the reasonable justification would be either we compare a janakpuri and dlf.

if the appt cost is anything to go by in ggn the average we have is on golf course rd and the that is around 10-14k psf if i know correctly...

and in South delhi the prices are almost double of it .

However the reasonable comparison would be something on Golf course and not aralias or magnolias

So for aptts only the pricing would be at the max 50% of Dwarka...

Comment

Originally posted by MANOJa View Post
        amit Bhai, bolne mein kisi ka kaya jata hain . D e way ko log, D e way ko pehle hi Vasant Vihar se compare kar chuke hain .

I think D e way can be only compared to certain parts of Holmby Hills, Beverly Hills, Bel Air or Neuilly, Auteuil or Passy etc .

Suno saab ki, par apni akal ka istmal karo .
        You have rightly said,Jo apni akal Istemal nahi karta wo hi dokha khata hai
        Dil Jawan Hai To Jahan Hai

Comment

Dear Sir'

refer add-on in red

Originally posted by amit.bhalla View Post
          The best of DLF Ggn is DLf 1 and the price for good location plots is around 2 l psy

and a decent area of Delhi would be 4 l psy....

Lets compare the infra of both areas and everyone knows Gurgaon sucks from infra pt of view

So the reasonable justification would be either we compare a janakpuri and dlf.

if the appt cost is anything to go by in ggn the average we have is on golf course rd and the that is around 10-14k psf if i know correctly...

and in South delhi the prices are almost double of it .

However the reasonable comparison would be something on Golf course and not aralias or magnolias

So for aptts only the pricing would be at the max 50% of Dwarka..after a span of 8-10Yrs.

Comment

Originally posted by nipsy View Post
            Dear Sir'

refer add-on in red
            Ok. So I'm more confused now - Are we saying that even after a span of 7-8 yrs, Dwarka prices will command more premium than DE sectors like 109? I highly doubt that!

And if yes, then why isn't there any trading or even discussion of Dwarka-II on IREF?

Comment

dear rummy21

dwarka will always command more premium.
              now whether it is 30%, 50% or 200% only time & respective future-development /amenities in these 2 areas shall tell.

I am only interested in the debate to see if veterans of IREF [they are the best] can conclude /agree on d-eway RE pricing logic & what is the benchmark.

otherwise it makes no sense to put our hard-earned Rupee.I am not a millionaire & every penny is precious to me...

Originally posted by rummy21 View Post
              Ok. So I'm more confused now - Are we saying that even after a span of 7-8 yrs, Dwarka prices will command more premium than DE sectors like 109? I highly doubt that!

And if yes, then why isn't there any trading or even discussion of Dwarka-II on IREF?

Comment

Delhi will always have premium that too significant obe over properties in Gurgaon vo chahe D way ho ya golf course road...

Delhi address will be difficult to get in years to come....

Comment

Agar Delhi ke paas hone se price jada hota to Noida ka price gurgaon se jada hota...Noida is 5-10 minutes from South Delhi...

Delhi address carry a value which Gurgaon/Noida will never have

Comment

Originally posted by nipsy View Post
                    dear rummy21

dwarka will always command more premium.
                    now whether it is 30%, 50% or 200% only time & respective future-development /amenities in these 2 areas shall tell.

I am only interested in the debate to see if veterans of IREF [they are the best] can conclude /agree on d-eway RE pricing logic & what is the benchmark.

otherwise it makes no sense to put our hard-earned Rupee.I am not a millionaire & every penny is precious to me...
                    If you have many doubts in mind better invest in dwarka itself in a ready to move property. You can get a 2 BHK DDA flat in sector - 22 for rs 75 lacs.

You can rent out the flat to get around 12k to 15k monthly.

You are looking for a information which no body has a answer. As you righly said the price will be determined by the development in the area.

Comment

Originally posted by amit001 View Post
                      Delhi will always have premium that too significant obe over properties in Gurgaon vo chahe D way ho ya golf course road...

Delhi address will be difficult to get in years to come....
                      It is very difficult to get already

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X