Last updated: May 27 2019
6003 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon

Originally posted by gaurav007 View Post
    Hi Varun,

I booked a second floor 1745 size,(with 365 sq feet terrace) flat from the builder directly.
    Well done!! Can you please tell me the price as i am looking to get one for myself also. Thanx

Comment

Originally posted by gaurav007 View Post
      Hi Varun,

I booked a second floor 1745 size,(with 365 sq feet terrace) flat from the builder directly.
      Congrats but what's the concept of terrace on 2nd floor, as per my knowledge terrace is inaccessible.

Sent from my HTC One.

Comment

Originally posted by gaurshar View Post
        HI

Can you please share the broker details with me too...i am also keen on ATS kocoon resale.

thanks a ton!
        Your PM option is disable, increase you post count to 10 after IREF members will be able to PM you

Sent from my HTC One.

Comment

sure. thnx

Comment

Originally posted by captain View Post
            Well done!! Can you please tell me the price as i am looking to get one for myself also. Thanx
            The price range fluctuate between 5500-5800, i have mentioned in last post as 5600-6000 but gauze in market n found out it was brokers price wherein no meeting with seller n buyer was available n depending upon the booking rate, the price also depends upon whether your broker arrange a meeting with seller or selling it directly to you.

Sent from my HTC One.

Comment

from purely an investment point of view and with a horizon of 3-4 yrs., which project is likely to be better Ansal highland greens or ATS kocoon. Informed opinions are welcome

thnx

Comment

Originally posted by varunvats View Post
                Your PM option is disable, increase you post count to 10 after IREF members will be able to PM you

Sent from my HTC One.
                have hit post count of 10..you should be able to PM now!

thanks

Comment

Originally posted by varunvats View Post
                  Congrats but what's the concept of terrace on 2nd floor, as per my knowledge terrace is inaccessible.

Sent from my HTC One.
                  I guess the first floor are all 2095 sq feet units, and so the second floor units which are non park facing (1745 sq feet ones), they have marked the rest of the area as a 350 sq feet terrace/balcony and have sold it on half the BSP.

Comment

Originally posted by gaurshar View Post
                    from purely an investment point of view and with a horizon of 3-4 yrs., which project is likely to be better Ansal highland greens or ATS kocoon. Informed opinions are welcome

thnx
                    Without any doubt ATS Kocoon, in all aspects, please don't mind but i have no hard feelings for Ansal Highland park but it will be under Ansal Housing and its constr quality is average followed by bad n delivery on time had never happened in any of its project.

Sent from my HTC One.

Comment

varun, did you PM me the broker details? Also I can't figure out from where to check my PM - can some1 pls help as i am new to iref

thanks

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X