• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon

NO EC till date..

Hence no Construction

Comment

Means that thay launched without all approvals? Been 7-8 months since launch and no visible construction. Did anyone get an formal reply on this.

Comment

What should be the resale price for 1745 sq.ft. units booked at 4350/- and 5200/-.

Comment

Originally posted by amit.bhalla View Post
          NO EC till date..

Hence no Construction
          So most of this thread is just hawa bazi by brokers and online marketing people of ATS?

or do we have yet another Spire 68 in the making? Spire 68 version 2.0?

Comment

Naah nothing as such , they had started the construction in 2 months flat from the date of booking , They even had completed the foundation for 3 towers out of 6 but then had to stop because no project in ggn was getting EC at that time...

Comment

Originally posted by Amit79 View Post
              What should be the resale price for 1745 sq.ft. units booked at 4350/- and 5200/-.
              Please go through some previous post by me about the prices in this thread.

Sent from my HTC One.

Comment

Originally posted by varunvats View Post
                The price range fluctuate between 5500-5800, i have mentioned in last post as 5600-6000 but gauze in market n found out it was brokers price wherein no meeting with seller n buyer was available n depending upon the booking rate, the price also depends upon whether your broker arrange a meeting with seller or selling it directly to you.

Sent from my HTC One.
                Broker will fail to arrange a meet. They all talk in air, when you are ready, they have not clients. I suffered ...hope you have better luck.

Comment

can one get an all white deal in there? all the brokers to whom i spoke have a significant B-component. Got no clue from where can i get all white deal options

Comment

Originally posted by gaurshar View Post
                    can one get an all white deal in there? all the brokers to whom i spoke have a significant B-component. Got no clue from where can i get all white deal options

Comment

there are some deals where ppl booked at 5500 psf in J tower which might top floor/ground floor which might be available for sale 5700-5750....

You can check that

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X