Last updated: May 27 2019
6003 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon

Stories of EC

Originally posted by aktaurean View Post
    Does that mean ATS Koccon will be taking much longer time still to get the EC and there is a possibility that EC is not received at all ?
    Have read here stories that EC has been approved, but formal paperwork not granted. Looks like work has commenced.

The test of what is good or bad as the correct resale rate.
    Nothing Surprises Me

Comment

Originally posted by AmazeThe View Post

Have read here stories that EC has been approved, but formal paperwork not granted..
      What does that mean? Is it approved over a phone call from EC guys to Brokers?

Comment

Committee

Originally posted by Magadh_Pride View Post
        What does that mean? Is it approved over a phone call from EC guys to Brokers?
        Looks like some committee approves it, then paperwork is send based on approval of committee.

This is the story making rounds.

Not a single blogger has yet confirmed that there ave been any resale in Kocoon? Any news on tat front ?
        Nothing Surprises Me

Comment

EC and resale prices

I am interested in buying a 3 bhk in the ATS and contacted builder but no 3 BHK is available. I am now trying on resale, an apartment preferably on lower floors (6th or below), but nothing seems to be available. I was told there is one on 8th floor and rate is around 6.1K. I am considering that. I have been told it was bought on CLP. What is the fair price for this?

EC is a big issue for me and I called builder. I was informed that EC may be avilable by 10th February.
          Is it risky to buy without confirmation on EC, which seems to be helpd up for more than a year? Any suggestions?

Comment

Read above and EC

Originally posted by Uttrakhandi View Post
            I am interested in buying a 3 bhk in the ATS and contacted builder but no 3 BHK is available. I am now trying on resale, an apartment preferably on lower floors (6th or below), but nothing seems to be available. I was told there is one on 8th floor and rate is around 6.1K. I am considering that. I have been told it was bought on CLP. What is the fair price for this?

EC is a big issue for me and I called builder. I was informed that EC may be avilable by 10th February.
            Is it risky to buy without confirmation on EC, which seems to be helpd up for more than a year? Any suggestions?
            Read the posts above ...EC they say is approved, and paper work is pending, the day they get the LONG awaited paperwork the rates will go up as the next demand would come too.

RS.6100 is anyone's guess......do not know of rates......
            Given other projects 6100 seems ok...check how much is Chintels selling for ?
            Have u checked if ATS has started work ?

Believe what u see , not just what u hear...and rates...just google and see adverts on resale....will give an idea

But negotiate.......asking pricevis NOT selling price....

Let us know if u are able to close a deal at 6100 as all resale squal wd be waiting for the EC and increase rates..

When will the EC paper arrive ;-) government of state is keeping all builders hanging on this one.
            Last edited January 22 2013, 06:01 AM.
            Nothing Surprises Me

Comment

thanks for updating about ec
              i also invested and i got it for 5800 last month

Comment

Kya nautanki chal raki hai.
                Ek bolta hai ki koi resale nahi hui ATS mein...doosra bolta hai ki maine 5800 mein kharida hai

Originally posted by sunnyms View Post
                thanks for updating about ec
                i also invested and i got it for 5800 last month

Comment

EC and resale prices

Thanks Sunnyms for information about your resale price. What size apartment did you buy? And on which floor?

Saggiarcher, I saw about six advertisements in 99 Acre and similar numbers in Magic Bricks for 3 BHK (2095 sq ft) in which I am interested for the period between November- January. So a lot of these may be repeat. Quoted rates between 6K to 6.2 K. For Chintel, I saw an advtz at Rs. 5650 in January for 1785 sq ft unit. Whether apts are actually available or not- no idea, as all ads are by agents. So there seems to be some resale.

Comment

EC and resale prices

Thanks AmazeThe for the suggestions.

Going to the site is an project itself since I live quite far from there (in Indirapuram). But I will plan that now.

Comment

Pls do

Thanks AmazeThe for the suggestions.

Going to the site is an project itself since I live quite far from there (in Indirapuram). But I will plan that now.
                      Yes pls do visit,
                      Believe what u see
                      Rest is stories

Pls can u click some photos and upload when you visis, that wd be good .

Also indrapurum to gurgaon is worth it for the 40 lacs u wd invest...
                      Do not believe people who are invested and thus may say good.......go n see.

Amaze the
                      Nothing Surprises Me

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X