ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon

Last updated: May 27 2019
6003 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon

If you call Chintel's office there is a new story now:-
    The IAS officer, supposed to sign on the EC clerance paper, has expired in a car accident. Now there are bureaucratic delays in govt i.e. appoint new IAS officer, he will get to understand and then sign the paper.
    Phew :-(

Comment

Originally posted by aktaurean View Post
      The IAS officer, supposed to sign on the EC clerance paper, has expired in a car accident. Now there are bureaucratic delays in govt i.e. appoint new IAS officer, he will get to understand and then sign the paper.
      This can definately be tallied with one of the local newspaper...if someone really wants to go after them

Comment

Originally posted by aktaurean View Post
        what a excuse by chintels

Comment

I can't comment whether the excuse given by chintels has any reality but no other project launched during the same time such as emaar 102 has received EC. Delay on the part of EC board is not in builder's hand. I personally feel that this delay is blessing in disguise if you are associated with good builder project like this one. ATS will take 3yrs from start of official construction and eway is not going to be livable very soon any way.

Comment

This EC permission has become like a new License Permit Raj.

Why EC is not granted on the Principles of Similarity?
            If EC is granted to a similar project in the vicinity; the new project should also get it automatically.

Comment

why is varun vats suspended ????

Comment

Originally posted by vinaybhatia View Post
                I can't comment whether the excuse given by chintels has any reality but no other project launched during the same time such as emaar 102 has received EC. Delay on the part of EC board is not in builder's hand. I personally feel that this delay is blessing in disguise if you are associated with good builder project like this one. ATS will take 3yrs from start of official construction and eway is not going to be livable very soon any way.
                Hi
                Greetings

This was information that ATS and its online overseas marketing team should have shared with the buyers beforehand. If ATS was any better than Emaar or others who got the license around the same time, it certainly would have informed all its customers through there personal relationship customer executives at any point during the process of taking the money.. "EC AWAITED"

I appreciate your positive attitude despite the humongous delays (on dway and ATS counts), however, calling a builder good for having suppressed material information is not justified.

I have a friend living abroad who invested around 4200 (Appx) in DP, 2 years ago (appx) and has lost valuable interest on his money lying with ATS to no avail. Now even if we consider the appreciation, which many claim is about 1500-2000 psf, he would have made that much in any case even if he would have invested in the WORST BUILDER over this time. Resale is almost non existent. Zero. Zipher.

Further, calling "Delay in Dway"- a blessing in disguise, is again not being actually "positive". It pains. If Dway would have been delivered as per the various deadlines promoted in media by the our HUDA Administrator, I guess appreciation would have been much higher.. So unfortunately, hate to say, but those invested are at a NET LOSS.

Will ATS refund the interest gained on this Money which was called in anticipation of immediate start of work, as promised by it?? All this while ATS has been utilising these CLP funds and even those given by CLP customers, for that matter. Even penalty clause is not from date of agreement, which indicates that probably, ATS was aware of the fact that the project may get delayed.

Abhi Tak Shuru (ATS) nahin hua

How much payment called till date in CLP??

Heard things not going fine between ATS and Chintels for this JV??

Cheers
                Last edited February 8 2013, 03:10 PM.

Comment

Hi dear, I think you misunderstood my comment. ATS could have done lot of things better but they didn't, and I am not making any point in favor of them. Best of the best like Ireo are stuck with EC approvals.

From my point of view, as a CLP investor in this project, I am very comfortable. ATS is decent enough builder for me to make long term investment. And there is a reason for delay. Not like Emaar or Unitech where there is always delay in start of construction even when they have all approvals in place. This project will take another 3-4 yrs to complete and eway is not going to be livable before that. Project has all other approvals and is bankable by three banks. I feel this situation is better than many other projects on eway where construction is moving faster than infrastructure.

DP investors are sure unhappy and this should be a learning experience. These risks are always there with DP or No-emi plans.

How much payment called till date in CLP?? 30%

Thanks

Originally posted by BlessU View Post
                  Hi
                  Greetings

This was information that ATS and its online overseas marketing team should have shared with the buyers beforehand. If ATS was any better than Emaar or others who got the license around the same time, it certainly would have informed all its customers through there personal relationship customer executives at any point during the process of taking the money.. "EC AWAITED"

I appreciate your positive attitude despite the humongous delays (on dway and ATS counts), however, calling a builder good for having suppressed material information is not justified.

I have a friend living abroad who invested around 4200 (Appx) in DP, 2 years ago (appx) and has lost valuable interest on his money lying with ATS to no avail. Now even if we consider the appreciation, which many claim is about 1500-2000 psf, he would have made that much in any case even if he would have invested in the WORST BUILDER over this time. Resale is almost non existent. Zero. Zipher.

Further, calling "Delay in Dway"- a blessing in disguise, is again not being actually "positive". It pains. If Dway would have been delivered as per the various deadlines promoted in media by the our HUDA Administrator, I guess appreciation would have been much higher.. So unfortunately, hate to say, but those invested are at a NET LOSS.

Will ATS refund the interest gained on this Money which was called in anticipation of immediate start of work, as promised by it?? All this while ATS has been utilising these CLP funds and even those given by CLP customers, for that matter. Even penalty clause is not from date of agreement, which indicates that probably, ATS was aware of the fact that the project may get delayed.

Abhi Tak Shuru (ATS) nahin hua

How much payment called till date in CLP??

Heard things not going fine between ATS and Chintels for this JV??

Cheers

Comment

I visited the ATS Kocoon site in December last year & posted some pics of the ongoing construction.

https://picasaweb.google.com/1054641...December232012

So, the construction is ongoing even if EC is not in place.
                    Regards

Comment

Originally posted by beowulf View Post
                      I visited the ATS Kocoon site in December last year & posted some pics of the ongoing construction.

https://picasaweb.google.com/1054641...December232012

So, the construction is ongoing even if EC is not in place.
                      Regards
                      But is that not illegal and will ATS jeopardize its customers by doing a blatant illegal act . I hope information is of ATS Kocoon only and excavation / construction are materially different.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X