Heard that ATS is coming up with their Residential project in sec 109 in 14 acres , next to atharva.....

Anybody having any more info on this....????
Read more
5689 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Thats a perfect answer

Thanks Manoja-sir for the CAUTION WORDS.
    Really you have a good intent & excellent memory.

So I was wondering.......where will be broker GO...his job is finished.
    GOT UR POINT.

Regards

Originally Posted by MANOJa
    Use of the forum as a platform for Group bookings is not allowed .

See the relevant post of IGRM in this connection . Several threads have been closed because of this earlier on & many members banned .
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nipsy
    count me "IN" as well at decent discount of addl 10%

I am sure when even in 1days "topic progress" there are 10 prospects,this figure should touch 25-30 by next week.

Does anyone has contacts in ATS so members are aware of their official stand.

Friendly regards...

They are not taking any more bookings at all in per-launch and might take at the time of launch in November. The rates were 3800 DP and 4500 CLP (they were hardly giving any flat on CLP). They will launch at much higher rates from per-launch rates.

They are not taking any more bookings at all in per-launch and might take at the time of launch in November. The rates were 3800 DP and 4500 CLP (they were hardly giving any flat on CLP). They will launch at much higher rates from per-launch rates.

CommentQuote
  • Please be careful, this is a good thread

Dear All,

As one of the posts on the thread by a fellow member mentioned that the Indian Real Estate Forum does not allow forming groups etc and some thread was closed, thus I politely request all the members that we please do NOT do or write anything that breaks the rules of teh Forum as I / we do not want to risk this very educative and friendly thread.

(There are some rude threads out there and we are lucky to have decent members who are polite and educative).

Just wanted to put this across politely as I value this group and do not want it to be closed.

vb2309
    CommentQuote
  • Happy festivities to all
    Vb2309
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • Lagta hain aaj deshera ke karan aaj Hyper marketing nahi ho rahi....

Kahi yeh Hype pe reality ki jeet ka prateek to nahin ?

Baba aap hi kuch prakash daale....
    CommentQuote
  • NRIs beware

Originally Posted by amit001
    Lagta hain aaj deshera ke karan aaj Hyper marketing nahi ho rahi....

hi
    Greetings

disgusting..

baki on a lighter note chuti wale din kaam karne ke paise thoda milte hain paid marketing staff ko.. just see for yourself all NRI looking for contacts with ATS have simply disappeared today? he he
    soon they will be chasing me by tomorrow... aane do..

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit001
    Lagta hain aaj deshera ke karan aaj Hyper marketing nahi ho rahi....

I am not a baba but would still like to put acrpss my point of view

Hype abhi 1-2 mhine aur chalegi , market thandi pad rhi hai , everyone is aware of that , Offlate the prices have been insane of all ggn and not just one particular area .

DWay will c some appreciation purely on Infra basis now .......4k ke baad jab tak infra nahi aayega to appreciation bhi nahi aayegi
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit.bhalla
    I am not a baba but would still like to put acrpss my point of view

Hype abhi 1-2 mhine aur chalegi , market thandi pad rhi hai , everyone is aware of that , Offlate the prices have been insane of all ggn and not just one particular area .

DWay will c some appreciation purely on Infra basis now .......4k ke baad jab tak infra nahi aayega to appreciation bhi nahi aayegi

Hi
    Greetings

Correct..
    better still 3k in the absence and uncertainity of infra and social infra.

Raheja has shown distress despite construction in right earnest!!!

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Group thing

I am in ..:) for group deals.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by piyush123
    I am in ..:) for group deals.

Bhai aaj chuti hai...dukan band hai please.. sorry;)

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by BlessU

Cheers

Ha Ha.. kya baat hai!!!
    There are lot of messages for "Count me In" for decent project in eway!! Koi yeh to batao ki decent project ki definition kya hai is naye taze group ki??
    Amit said 4000ish in some thread, is that what all others are looking at ya sabki definition alag alag hai.
    CommentQuote
  • there is nothing going on and forming group is against the rules of the forum
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by BlessU

Cheers

:-)))))))))
    Cd not stop smiling
    CommentQuote
  • Member syspended

One of the members status (Manoja) is showing ascSUSPENDED
    This member used to contribute regularly
    His inputs wd be missed
    It is different if the suspension is removed
    Why was a good number suspended ?
    CommentQuote