Last updated: May 27 2019
6003 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon

Originally posted by snitesh View Post
    Hi All,

Went to see the site y'day. Happy to share that the costruction is going at very good pace and work on all the 6 twrs is going on. T-1 1st floor slab is due in 20 odd days and bldr is going to raise all the pending demands immed getting the EC. No company guy was thr as it was raining but workers were thr across the towers.

Knowing construction speed ATS, they will try to hande over the project as per the deadline and would'nt be surprised if they deliver max. within next 2.5yrs.... Cheers...!!!
    how can they start construction withot EC
    NEVER BUY ANY PROPERTY BY SEEING COMMENTS ALWAYS VISIT LOCATION

Comment

How is 3045 SQ.FT apartment directly frm ATS @6200 + parking and EDC&IDC!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by abhay View Post
        how can they start construction withot EC
        Hi
        Greetings
        Paise khila ke!!

There have been a few meetings after the unfortunate death of previous chariman. The latest minutes of 74th meeting NOW available, was held on 29th and 30th January.

Isme bhi nahin mila EC
        Not in the list.. sorry.....will have to wait more.....

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by amitsingh View Post
          How is 3045 SQ.FT apartment directly frm ATS @6200 + parking and EDC&IDC!!!!
          Check resale price in market first and consider if you buy in resale then is there any transfer cost.
          also consider is the resale market offering you the choice of location or is it ATS.

Rate of 6200 seems ok, as I was earlier under impression that the rate is below 6000 but was corrected on the forum and it was conformed rte is 6000 Plus.

are u aware of the challenges of DE and that for 2 years you should not consider it \s the main access road, but consider DE & mix of sector roads (60 mtr? wide) as the main access route. Decide in light of the full picture.

Amaze
          Nothing Surprises Me

Comment

Originally posted by AmazeThe View Post
            Check resale price in market first and consider if you buy in resale then is there any transfer cost.
            also consider is the resale market offering you the choice of location or is it ATS.

Rate of 6200 seems ok, as I was earlier under impression that the rate is below 6000 but was corrected on the forum and it was conformed rte is 6000 Plus.

are u aware of the challenges of DE and that for 2 years you should not consider it \s the main access road, but consider DE & mix of sector roads (60 mtr? wide) as the main access route. Decide in light of the full picture.

Amaze
            Thanks Amaze....Tried for resale but didnot find any deal coming thru brokers!!cpl of them called and quoted 6100 or so for chintel towers and the black component was huge..
            I felt that brokers had no inventory in the apt.size that i was looking so settled for an unit directly frm ATS.The trnsfr charge in case of resale is 50/sq.ft I BELIEVE...

Comment

CHINTELS/ATS JV - Kocoon, Sector 109

Thanks Amaze....Tried for resale but didnot find any deal coming thru brokers!!cpl of them called and quoted 6100 or so for chintel towers and the black component was huge..
              I felt that brokers had no inventory in the apt.size that i was looking so settled for an unit directly frm ATS.The trnsfr charge in case of resale is 50/sq.ft I BELIEVE...
              Wd u pls share what exact rate u got ?
              We're u offered DP and at what rate ?
              Nothing Surprises Me

Comment

If there is not much difference in resale and fresh price, then it makes sense to buy in fresh. You would save the upfront cost and no hassles of black component.

Comment

Wd u pls share what exact rate u got ?
                  We're u offered DP and at what rate ?
                  I have closed the deal directly thru ATS @6200/sq.ft in CLP(Excluding Parking and EDC/IDC).

Comment

CHINTELS/ATS JV - Kocoon, Sector 109

What rate wd a good location lower floor garden and pool facing flat sell ?
                    Nothing Surprises Me

Comment

Why dont you mention your demand price..
                      Guys from the forum will either appreciate or will reject your demand..

What rate wd a good location lower floor garden and pool facing flat sell ?

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X