ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon

Last updated: May 27 2019
6003 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon

Originally posted by homecity View Post
    I'm trying for the 5650, 7th floor deal (as mentioned in my earlier post), fingers crossed. Will be meeting the seller in the evening, will update if the deal gets done.

It's just that ATS has a very good reputation in the noida market, so hopefully they should maintain a particular standard of quality and delivery? Why - do you diagree?
    First conclude the deal and then reveal the figures.
    There are enough brokers on this forum to spoil it.

Comment

Originally posted by AmazeThe View Post
      Well lets us see if this transaction happens as online people are asking 6250

So this may be a case where a broker is trying to bring the client to the table

Also, EC is Overdue

What I do not understand is the differentials in rates Tata at 10,000
      ATS which is not TATA , but is GOOD in real estate at 6000 that too when they have started construction.

Unbiased views of seniors invited.

Amaze
      Well, to answer your question, I will pose a counter question - Why does an Audi Q7 cost Rs 60 lacs when a Mahindra XUV costs only 15 lacs and both provide nearly similar facilities. The answer lies in the Branding, Reliability and overall specifications.

ATS/Chintels project was launched in late 2011 when Dwarka Expressway was still very uncertain since construction of the road had just started. Now that more than 50% construction has been completed and serious efforts are underway to resolve the balance issues, the FSI cost for projects along Dwarka expressway has gone up by around 40% in the past 18 months (FSI cost includes the cost of land, cost of getting it converted and cost of getting building plans approved through DTCP Chandigarh).

There is also a large difference in the specifications of Emaar 112 as compared to ATS Kocoon. Emaar 112 is a low density project (300 flats in 12 acres). They have only two flats per floor. They have ultra luxury specifications - Italian Marble, Platinum Home Automation, Imported Modular Kitchen and bedroom cabinets, VRV Airconditioning. All flats are of the same size (2750 sq ft) thereby ensuring high end clientele and exclusive high end community living.

Tata and Emaar are also extracting high prices due to their better brand name.

Finally, most investors prefer to go for soft launches where they can make a quick profit by investing a small amount. In case of resale projects where 40 to 60% payout has already taken place, high returns may not be possible in a short time frame of 6 months to 1 year.

Comment

CHINTELS/ATS JV - Kocoon, Sector 109

Originally posted by EagleGaze View Post
        Well, to answer your question, I will pose a counter question - Why does an Audi Q7 cost Rs 60 lacs when a Mahindra XUV costs only 15 lacs and both provide nearly similar facilities. The answer lies in the Branding, Reliability and overall specifications.

ATS/Chintels project was launched in late 2011 when Dwarka Expressway was still very uncertain since construction of the road had just started. Now that more than 50% construction has been completed and serious efforts are underway to resolve the balance issues, the FSI cost for projects along Dwarka expressway has gone up by around 40% in the past 18 months (FSI cost includes the cost of land, cost of getting it converted and cost of getting building plans approved through DTCP Chandigarh).

There is also a large difference in the specifications of Emaar 112 as compared to ATS Kocoon. Emaar 112 is a low density project (300 flats in 12 acres). They have only two flats per floor. They have ultra luxury specifications - Italian Marble, Platinum Home Automation, Imported Modular Kitchen and bedroom cabinets, VRV Airconditioning. All flats are of the same size (2750 sq ft) thereby ensuring high end clientele and exclusive high end community living.

Tata and Emaar are also extracting high prices due to their better brand name.

Finally, most investors prefer to go for soft launches where they can make a quick profit by investing a small amount. In case of resale projects where 40 to 60% payout has already taken place, high returns may not be possible in a short time frame of 6 months to 1 year.
        Well explained
        Thank u
        Valuable explanation
        Not very often do I get to learn but UR FSI POINT is a good learning

one more query
        ATS Triumph has similar specs, including two flats per floe to Emmar and Tata , what's it rates?
        Nothing Surprises Me

Comment

Overtime these price differences will reduce as enduser RTM market moves differently and on the basis of the quality , location and specs of the end product and not who was the builder. On the other hand ATS also has a good name and over time we see enough reasons that the prices in this project will reach closer to the other projects of the like of Tata etc specially if ATS keeps their quality work and follow its unblemished track record.

PS: Kocoon also has Tower with 4 BR has only two flats on the floor with each flat of 3045 sq ft.

Comment

Yaar kisi ko ya ad hai Kay ATS Kocoon Ke Launch price ?
            With month year CLP and DP price ?
            Nothing Surprises Me

Comment

Originally posted by abhay View Post
              if we see previous pages members have written resale price 5800 to 6000 why resale price have gone down
              He shd buy market asking 6260 as per an advertisement I wd share
              Attached Files
              Last edited March 3 2013, 07:18 PM.
              Nothing Surprises Me

Comment

Guys - I am now a proud owner of a home in ATS Kokoon. Just closed the deal at 5650 / sq ft BSP for 1750 sq ft 3bhk, 7th floor.

A serious advice to all those who're looking to buy - brokers normally quote 6000+ prices for this project, just tell them you're looking to buy at much lower than this, you'll see a lot of the same brokers come back with prices between 5600-5800!

Comment

Originally posted by homecity View Post
                  Guys - I am now a proud owner of a home in ATS Kokoon. Just closed the deal at 5650 / sq ft BSP for 1750 sq ft 3bhk, 7th floor.

A serious advice to all those who're looking to buy - brokers normally quote 6000+ prices for this project, just tell them you're looking to buy at much lower than this, you'll see a lot of the same brokers come back with prices between 5600-5800!
                  Congratulations
                  But your price is difficult to believe, if true you have already made money.

Nothing Amazes Me
                  Nothing Surprises Me

Comment

Originally posted by AmazeThe View Post
                    Congratulations
                    But your price is difficult to believe, if true you have already made money.

Nothing Amazes Me
                    I agree.

Comment

Congratulations! I am a serious/confirmed buyer at 6000 or below. I am getting quotes of 6200, started from 6000 a month back. Have to close the deal at ~6200 so would greatly appreciate it if you can PM me details of a seller at less. Well done, you will surely make huge profits...already in the money. Sometimes I wonder why do i even do a job LOL.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X