Collapse

ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon

Last updated: May 27 2019
6003 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon

Hi Members, between the 3 developers - Godrej Summit, ATS Kacoon, Mahindra Aura Ph-4, which one is the best option for 3bhk flat ? Purchase motive : Longterm investment horizon of 9-10 yrs ?

Also, for which of the 3 would flats be available in direct purchase from builder ?

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Ramnik View Post
      Hi Members, between the 3 developers - Godrej Summit, ATS Kacoon, Mahindra Aura Ph-4, which one is the best option for 3bhk flat ? Purchase motive : Longterm investment horizon of 9-10 yrs ?

Also, for which of the 3 would flats be available in direct purchase from builder ?

Thanks

ats kocoon
      NEVER BUY ANY PROPERTY BY SEEING COMMENTS ALWAYS VISIT LOCATION

Comment

Thanks
        If you look in Wikimapia, ATS Kocoon has the best location and is surrounded by many prestigious residential and commercial projects. Since your investment time frame is long enough for the entire area to develop properly, ATS Kocoon should easily give you the best returns.

Comment

Originally posted by homecity View Post
          Guys - I am now a proud owner of a home in ATS Kokoon. Just closed the deal at 5650 / sq ft BSP for 1750 sq ft 3bhk, 7th floor.

A serious advice to all those who're looking to buy - brokers normally quote 6000+ prices for this project, just tell them you're looking to buy at much lower than this, you'll see a lot of the same brokers come back with prices between 5600-5800!
          Heartiest Congratulations. You got your flat at a very competitive price.

Could you please share how much payments have already gone to the builder and the expected further cash outgo during 2013? Also, please share the purchase price of the original allottee (4300/4800/5200 per sq ft?)

Comment

CHINTELS/ATS JV - Kocoon, Sector 109

Thanks
            All these 3 builders are good
            If specs are same then decide by LOCATION.

Nothing Amazes Me
            Nothing Surprises Me

Comment

CHINTELS/ATS JV - Kocoon, Sector 109

Yaar kisi ko ya ad hai Kay ATS Kocoon Ke LAUNVH price ? (NOT PRELAUNCH )

With month year CLP and DP price ?

Nothing Amazes Me
              Nothing Surprises Me

Comment

Originally posted by EagleGaze View Post
                Heartiest Congratulations. You got your flat at a very competitive price.

Could you please share how much payments have already gone to the builder and the expected further cash outgo during 2013? Also, please share the purchase price of the original allottee (4300/4800/5200 per sq ft?)
                30% payment has already gone to the builder. Expected outgo is dependent on when they get the EC, they've started construction without it but have not raised the next installment. The original allottee had purchased at 5100/sq ft.

Comment

Originally posted by Padsup View Post
                  Congratulations! I am a serious/confirmed buyer at 6000 or below. I am getting quotes of 6200, started from 6000 a month back. Have to close the deal at ~6200 so would greatly appreciate it if you can PM me details of a seller at less. Well done, you will surely make huge profits...already in the money. Sometimes I wonder why do i even do a job LOL.
                  If that's the case, I am willing to sell at 6000 / sq ft (no harm making 350/sq ft in one day .... let me know if you are willing to buy my unit at 6k?

Comment

Triumph launched at 7500. Just goes to prove the Audi vs Mahindra analogy. Cheers.
                    Last edited March 4 2013, 03:04 PM.

Comment

Yes. I am trying to message my no. to you but can't bc ur a new member. I don't want to share my email and cell on the forum. If you have an email u can share then will contact you on that. cheers.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X