• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon

Thanks abhay / Eaglegaze / AmazeThe...

Comment

CHINTELS/ATS JV - Kocoon, Sector 109

If it is 6000 CLP now then what wd it be on possession if constructed as expected ?

Nothing Amazes Me
      Nothing Surprises Me

Comment

I dont know about the price but certainly quality and location will be good notwithstanding DEW issues. Also, ATS is transparent and credible regarding surface/carpet area. It's a real piss off to get blatantly cheated with surface/carpet area and loading.

Comment

Welcome back VB !

Comment

Originally posted by Ramnik View Post
            Hi Members, between the 3 developers - Godrej Summit, ATS Kacoon, Mahindra Aura Ph-4, which one is the best option for 3bhk flat ? Purchase motive : Longterm investment horizon of 9-10 yrs ?

Also, for which of the 3 would flats be available in direct purchase from builder ?

Thanks
            It seems all flats are sold out for ATS Kacoon and purchase from secondary market is the only option left..

I was offered ATS Triumph - Sec-104, at almost 2 cr for 2250 sq ft flat. If i had to invest in 104, i would go with Godrej offering 6750 in Phase2..Guess ATS is charging for brand name and i have negated ATS Triumph from my list..

Quick question to members :
            - What purchase rates am i looking at in resale for ATS Kacoon ? 6k ?
            - Does this forum allow members / brokers to make solicited offers ?

Thanks

Comment

Welcome back VB.

Originally posted by Vb2309 View Post
              If it is 6000 CLP now then what wd it be on possession if constructed as expected ?

Nothing Amazes Me

Comment

Originally posted by Magadh_Pride View Post
                Welcome back VB !
                Hi
                Greetings

Welcome back VB. Construction to shuru hone do.. ec pending.. possession will take time as builder cannot cast roofs without EC.. Add 36 -50 months after EC.

Rates as per buyers would be 15000 by 2017-18

Cheers
                Last edited March 5 2013, 02:13 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by amitsingh View Post
                  I have closed the deal directly thru ATS @6200/sq.ft in CLP(Excluding Parking and EDC/IDC).
                  ATS is selling at a price of @6200, and resale deal happening at @5600. It seems that value of Kocoon is reducing against the market trend.

Is Ats or people close to ATS sensed some problem in license, and liquidating their holding???????

Any comments Guys?

Comment

Originally posted by Preet JI View Post
                    ATS is selling at a price of @6200, and resale deal happening at @5600. It seems that value of Kocoon is reducing against the market trend.

Is Ats or people close to ATS sensed some problem in license, and liquidating their holding???????

Any comments Guys?
                    ATS has revised the sale price downward to 6200 / sqft?? Has someone checked directly with ATS? Why are the reducing the sale price?

Comment

Originally posted by Vb2309 View Post

Nothing Amazes Me
                      Welcome back VB!

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X