Heard that ATS is coming up with their Residential project in sec 109 in 14 acres , next to atharva.....

Anybody having any more info on this....????
Read more
5688 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by amit001
    Bhalla ji aapne to puri leli rastogi sahab ki

maaf kar do yaar..dont take it seriously....

Arre nahi Amit bhai mai to abhi bhi yahi view point rakhta hun ki saare builders Bewakuf hai jo woo Rastogi jee se bina poouche apna itna saara paisa ujaadne ke liye un sectors mein laga rhe hai.........

I am WITH YOU RASTOGI JEE , AAPKE JAISA KOI BHI SAMAJHDAAR HAI HI NAHI
    CommentQuote
  • Bhalla ji gusse main hain aaj....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit001
    Bhalla ji gusse main hain aaj....

koi gussa nahi hai mere dost , Its just that jab koi dura aake ulta bole aur fir apne aap ko zada smajhdaar bana rha ho , TO USKO SABSE SMAJHDAAR BANA DO.......

Fir wo Smajhdaar hoga to uke baad kuch faaltu nahi bolega aur agar smajhdaar nahi hua to fir wo chuo nahi raheaga......lol
    CommentQuote
  • Bhalla ji,

Pochha to Unitech ne bhi nahi tha Noida Expressway pe crores ki overpriced jameen lene main ab aapki thousands of invetsors ATAKE hue hain UNITECH GRANDE ke pyaar main ...bus is bar aapki baari aapko bhi akal aa jayegi ATS/SHOBHA ke chakkar main pad kar..but tab tak kafi der ho chuki hogi...

Regards,
    Hitesh
    CommentQuote
  • Dwarka Expressway far from a reality

Tanushree Roy Chowdhury, TNN Feb 3, 2011, 05.43am IST

GURGAON: Zero kilometre from the Dwarka Expressway Hurry to avail inaugural discounts, such SMSes might be flooding your inbox for quite sometime now. The state governments much touted project Northern Peripheral Road (NPR) also called the Dwarka Expressway which has become the USP (unique selling point) for over two dozen builders, who have projects lined up on the stretch, still remains a dream.
    According to officials at the Haryana Urban Development Authority (HUDA), they are yet to begin with the tendering process for the project. It means that the groundwork on the Expressway, as being assured by some developers, is just a far-fetched sales pitch.
    The proposed 18 kilometre long and 150 meter wide Expressway (which will connect Dwarka and NH-8) has been in news due to several pending litigations from both residents and industrialists who have their plots coming in the alignment of the road.

Ads by Google

Of 18 kilometres, the state government has 12.5 kilometres completely free from litigation. While the remaining 5.5 kilometres land is under litigation in bits and pieces. According to records, of 661 acres to be built as the NPR, barely 26 acres in fragments is under stay from court. However, this less that five percent land has put brakes on almost one-third of the total project.
    Maximum land under litigation is in the New Palam Vihar area while remaining pieces are spread across sectors like 100, 102,103, among others. We are at the final stages of preparing the paper for inviting tenders for the project which will likely be floated sometime in March, confirmed a HUDA official.
    The NPR will also decongest Delhi-Gurgaon Expressway, particularly near Delhi-Gurgaon boarder toll plaza which has witnessed higher-than-expected traffic volume growth.
    If the NPR comes up on time and the proposed housing projects are made available in the market, the expanded supply would correct property prices in areas like the Sohna Road and Golf Course Extension Road.
    The flood of SMSes and emails from or on behalf of builders like Era (sector 103), Earth Infrastructure (sector 112), Landmark (sector 103), Rahejas (sector 108), Ansals Housing & Siddhartha (sector 106), to a name a few from the list, sell Expressway as the key point. There does not seem to be any other selling point, exerts Dr Sanjay Sharma of QuBREX.
    CommentQuote
  • Couldn't locate a detailed specs sheet on their portal regarding any of their project, how should one be looking at buying any of these properties including the one which is supposed to be launched in Sec 109 GGN region..

Many thanks
    CommentQuote
  • For Dwarka Xpressway, you need to also take into account the fact that the Delhi side of xpressway is also a far fethced reality with the land not being even notified.

Dwarka eway will be a slow project, but once it is complete then the property pricing will be pretty high.

If you can wait for 5 years, then Dwarka eway may turn out to be a good investment.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by myk_sharma
    Couldn't locate a detailed specs sheet on their portal regarding any of their project, how should one be looking at buying any of these properties including the one which is supposed to be launched in Sec 109 GGN region..

Many thanks

Details are not out yet , Will be available in a few days , Check with some good broker for bookings
    CommentQuote
  • My two cents

Guys Just couldn't resist to add a few good points about ATS but from a different perspective.

I once had some query but could not get through the customer care, tried hard and found email id of Mr. G. Anand - MD of ATS Group. and wrote to him my concern. Guess what...he called me at 10:10 AM; first thing next day in the morning and heard me carefully, and appointed some VP to assist me, and even followed up with me until it got resolved.

What do you call it!!

I can't say there is any one in India at least who could compete with ATS. I have two properties with Ansal and Omaxe grandwoods, they don't even ask you for tea except the day when we bought it.

And yeah! if you get a chance, go and visit Village in the evening. My friend lives there and it looks so lively and colorful..everybody really enjoying their life to the fullest.

Forgot to add it is not easy to break through their security check which would certainly impress you if you could n't make it further.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit.bhalla
    Details are not out yet , Will be available in a few days , Check with some good broker for bookings

Any idea what price range are we looking at ?/and what specs?also as i presume from your posts is it gonna be something mumbai like concept where builder accepts booking directly from customers and not brokers ?? if yes dont you think it would dampen the resale of the project considering the market dynamics of gurgaon ?? and someone told me that this ATS group has three partners whose names start with A,T & S respectively.... is it the same group ?
    CommentQuote
  • New lauch on dway

Originally Posted by ISHANb
    Any idea what price range are we looking at ?/and what specs?also as i presume from your posts is it gonna be something mumbai like concept where builder accepts booking directly from customers and not brokers ?? if yes dont you think it would dampen the resale of the project considering the market dynamics of gurgaon ?? and someone told me that this ATS group has three partners whose names start with A,T & S respectively.... is it the same group ?

Hi
    Greetings IshanB

Check this link for more details about ATS ATS - About Us - THE PROMOTERS

Regarding price would depend on size of project (14acres as read in this thread), specs (whether appartments, floors, vilas etc), Floor plan design and concept, location (distance from commercial center, Eway, other projects etc) and market conditions.

Regarding brokers not being involved would generate secondary resale opportunities. However, perception of brokers in GGN is different form those in Noida, I think..

Renditions about ATS are positive indeed.

Any clues what happened to Sobha JV with Chintels. Now this new name doing the rounds;)??

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • i meant if brokers are not involved wouldnt it hamper the resale of the project considering market dynamics of gurgaon ? i think u took it the other way ?

Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi
    Greetings IshanB

Check this link for more details about ATS ATS - About Us - THE PROMOTERS

Regarding price would depend on size of project (14acres as read in this thread), specs (whether appartments, floors, vilas etc), Floor plan design and concept, location (distance from commercial center, Eway, other projects etc) and market conditions.

Regarding brokers not being involved would generate secondary resale opportunities. However, perception of brokers in GGN is different form those in Noida, I think..

Renditions about ATS are positive indeed.

Any clues what happened to Sobha JV with Chintels. Now this new name doing the rounds;)??

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • I called them today, and Got Mr Sanjeev on line...

He told me it'll be 1700+Sq Ft means 3 BHK and Above...
    Priced at 4000psf....

Which I think is expensive for tht area....

Ur Comments ?
    CommentQuote
  • Bhaiya, Brokers would sell anything, 4000 would seem reasonable to many :bab (45):.

Expect many, many ( LOL :D) justifications .
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    Bhaiya, Brokers would sell anything, 4000 would seem reasonable to many :bab (45):.

Expect many, many ( LOL :D) justifications .

manoj bhai meri postka bhi jawaab dedo?
    CommentQuote