Heard that ATS is coming up with their Residential project in sec 109 in 14 acres , next to atharva.....

Anybody having any more info on this....????
Read more
5689 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Yes, we are missing the inputs of RE guru Manoj Bhai & Zorin Bhai , who is a West Delhi neighbor. But, hopefully their suspensions will be revoked soon by admins of this wonderful forum.
    CommentQuote
  • How do we take the things forward.
    I guess best strategy at the moment is to watch d-eway development closely specially the "Raheja Vedanta" case carefully.

Even if the developer is one of the best like "ATS", there is big fear of delay in development due to slow govt. machinery...

Start counting how many days it takes till the issue is resolved.
    CommentQuote
  • I know of at least 4-5 of my freinds who have booked at 3500 DP. I myself was offered this rate around Sep 20th... But did not have the upfront money so declined....

Originally Posted by vipulmails
    They are not taking any more bookings at all in per-launch and might take at the time of launch in November. The rates were 3800 DP and 4500 CLP (they were hardly giving any flat on CLP). They will launch at much higher rates from per-launch rates.
    CommentQuote
  • just too bad magadh,better luck next time(sometimes too much thinking is sinful)
    CommentQuote
  • Brother upfront money is not there, how can luck help guys like us...CLP is the only solution...
    CommentQuote
  • Sir- luck bhi tabhi aazma sakte hain... jab jeb mein paisa ho...

This is a RE ... should play according to the chips you have.... I cant take risk for upfront 6o-70 lacks for a jungle like DEway :bab (45):

Originally Posted by sactan
    just too bad magadh,better luck next time(sometimes too much thinking is sinful)
    CommentQuote
  • ok true magadh bhai so why dont you Try unitech -SPR most of the seniors too are invested there
    CommentQuote
  • 3500dp is a real bargain........how is it possible...i am Not Even getont at 3800 dp now....anyone Interested to Transfer
    100 rs
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by raj2012
    3500dp is a real bargain........how is it possible...i am Not Even getont at 3800 dp now....anyone Interested to Transfer
    100 rs Chod Kar

Who got it for 3500 and when ?
    CommentQuote
  • Magadh Prise Said His Friends....
    CommentQuote
  • Bhai log use this forum to understand different POVs and analyse the inputs but don't follow anybody directly :) especially for your hard earned money .. because every individual will have it's own priorities....

Having more posts in this forum does not mean that all decision one takes is right or wrong..

No offence to anybody but one should analyse himself with all inputs provided in this excellent forum. A member becomes Senior in this forum with no. of posts not with the experience in RE although it could be true..

Couldn't resist writing this after seeing this comment :).. No offence to anybody ..

Originally Posted by sactan
    ok true magadh bhai so why dont you Try unitech -SPR most of the seniors too are invested there
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by manu813
    Bhai log use this forum to understand different POVs and analyse the inputs but don't follow anybody directly :) especially for your hard earned money .. because every individual will have it's own priorities....

Having more posts in this forum does not mean that all decision one takes is right or wrong..

No offence to anybody but one should analyse himself with all inputs provided in this excellent forum. A member becomes Senior in this forum with no. of posts not with the experience in RE although it could be true..

Couldn't resist writing this after seeing this comment :).. No offence to anybody ..

:-) .....good pov
    but must say that few members have real experience and have their views have helped me decide..cheers
    CommentQuote
  • That is the point learn everybody's POV and then analyse yourself before taking a plunge..
    Originally Posted by vb2309
    :-) .....good pov
    but must say that few members have real experience and have their views have helped me decide..cheers
    CommentQuote
  • ATS Contact number

Originally Posted by ShMishra
    Hello Members,

Thank you so much for all your valuable inputs. I have been trying to get in touch with someone from ATS (I got the number from their website) but nobody responds. The land line numbers seem to be out of service and nobody picks up at the cell number .
    I am not in India currently and would deeply appreciate if someone can pm me the contact info for ATS for their Gurgaon project.

Thank you!!

Dear Mr.Mishra,

You can contact ATS on

:+91 0120 3811777

:+91 0120 3811666

I have invested in ATS so if you face any problems then let me know , I will put you in touch with their VP Sales for this project. Seems like a good person and proactive.

However please note that your decesion to invest/ WHAT RATE / DP / CP / or not to invest / is YOUR DECESION and please do all necessary study, decesion making, leg work, consultation etc......and then take your decesion.....just giving a disclaimer so that you make YOUR OWN decesion....like I made mine after consultation with Senior Members here, views (negative / positive) and my past experience with ATS.

My decesion could be wrong or right, but that is my decesion so please do all analysis and then take your call.....good luk....I have been benfited by the discussions and information on this thread and I hope you to read all the positive and negative feeds and decide.

Good luck.

vb2309

vb2309
    CommentQuote
  • Congrats VB!
    ATS is a sold builder, it was my deep desire to own one. May be some time later since I did not wanted to invest in DP.
    Good luck.
    RS
    CommentQuote