Last updated: May 27 2019
6003 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon

Originally posted by vb2309
    Many thansk for ur insight on CLP
    pls can u share ur views on Down Payment too?

when is the project expected to Launch
    I await views of other members on proce range too..
    vb,
    If you can buy at DP and can comfortably hold for 4-5 years, you can make a good fortune.
    DP is 3800/ but you can negotiate a bit from here.
    "Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition."

Comment

Psambher/RS

DP price is 3800 or 3500??

Comment

Originally posted by amit001 View Post
        Psambher/RS

DP price is 3800 or 3500??
        You can visit the link below. Hope this is not the right price.

ATS - I Sector-109 Gurgaon, ATS - I Gurgaon, ATS - I Price, Location, Review. Best Deal for ATS Infrastructure Ltd at ********************

Comment

Psambher wow

this says 5000....................

Explosion

Comment

Originally posted by amit001 View Post
            Psambher wow

this says 5000....................

Explosion
            This does not look to be the right price.
            ATS current soft launch price as I have come to know is 3800 DP. They plan to launch at 4000 DP/4500 CLP after/around Diwali.

Comment

Originally posted by rmnoida View Post
              This does not look to be the right price.
              ATS current soft launch price as I have come to know is 3800 DP. They plan to launch at 4000 DP/4500 CLP after/around Diwali.
              You may be right. Even 4500 clp is very high.

Comment

This website has posted ATS One Hamlet (at noida) size and current down-payment with Gurgaon address. Even sizes are not correct. Correct sizes are 1750, 2125 & 3050 (tentative till final layout & floor plan come).

Comment

100% 3800/ DP...still Tongue in check I would say that this can be negotiated (I could manage that) I would not like to disclose since it involved some confidentiality and help of a personal friend of mine.

Finally I decided to not go ahead...not due to rate,but not wanted to block my investment.
                  Last edited January 3 2016, 11:34 AM. Reason: Text formatting.
                  "Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition."

Comment

Originally posted by rs2507 View Post
                    100% 3800/ DP...still Tongue in check I would say that this can be negotiated (I could manage that) I would not like to disclose since it involved some confidentiality and help of a personal friend of mine.
                    Finally I decided to not go ahead...not due to rate,but not wanted to block my investment.
                    You can at least tell what price you were getting it at as a future refernece point to keep in mind for prospective buyers !!!!

Comment

Originally posted by rs2507 View Post
                      It would be useful if you could share the DP offer without mentioning anything else.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X