Collapse

ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon

Last updated: May 27 2019
6003 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon

I am ok to exit at 5000 DP. This is the reality of the resale market after 1 month of listing.

Comment

Originally posted by Magadh_Pride View Post
      I am ok to exit at 5000 DP. This is the reality of the resale market after 1 month of listing.
      Opportunity cost comes into the play here. I am a long term investor and believe that the price difference between the new launches and the old ones like ATS kocoon will converge closer after 3 years or so.

There is huge potential. Now if a DP investor is in a hurry to offload then 5000 is easy price to offload on.

Comment

Plz let me crrct the forum that official rate of ATS Kocoon in clp is 6500 and 6000 in DP....and there is zero inventory available directly frm the Builder.Resale rates in CLP for ATS towers are not less then 6000/6100 for smaller size and 6200-6250 for 3045 sq.ft apts.

Comment

I tried in resale mkt for almost 3 months for 3045 sq.ft but it was waste of time as brokers were not able to find a single inventory in resale for ATS towers as per the rate that they quoted....

Comment

CHINTELS/ATS JV - Kocoon, Sector 109

Originally posted by amitsingh View Post
            Plz let me crrct the forum that official rate of ATS Kocoon in clp is 6500 and 6000 in DP....and there is zero inventory available directly frm the Builder.Resale rates in CLP for ATS towers are not less then 6000/6100 for smaller size and 6200-6250 for 3045 sq.ft apts.
            Thanks for the update
            Nothing Surprises Me

Comment

Originally posted by rahul2011 View Post

Opportunity cost comes into the play here. I am a long term investor and believe that the price difference between the new launches and the old ones like ATS kocoon will converge closer after 3 years or so.

There is huge potential. Now if a DP investor is in a hurry to offload then 5000 is easy price to offload on.
              Well, Its not as easy as posting wishful and random rates in this forum. Some folks even mentioned 5500 for DP... My experience is That there are very few serious buyers- so there is no rate.

Rest is all conjectures ...

Comment

Originally posted by Magadh_Pride View Post
                Well, Its not as easy as posting wishful and random rates in this forum. Some folks even mentioned 5500 for DP... My experience is That there are very few serious buyers- so there is no rate.

Rest is all conjectures ...
                It is not Random.

That is what I am aware of as an offer for lower Park facing pool facing floor.

Anyways. Those who hold long term will sell at 8000 by Feb. my POV.
                Nothing Surprises Me

Comment

Originally posted by Vb2309 View Post
                  It is not Random.

That is what I am aware of as an offer for lower Park facing pool facing floor.

Anyways. Those who hold long term will sell at 8000 by Feb. my POV.
                  why next door Raheja where 90% payment is gone is at 4300? Premium is there only till the point outflow is 40%..once it reaches 70% and beyond rates will come down.MY POV

Comment

Originally posted by amitsingh View Post
                    I tried in resale mkt for almost 3 months for 3045 sq.ft but it was waste of time as brokers were not able to find a single inventory in resale for ATS towers as per the rate that they quoted....
                    when i was buying i realised that there is low availability and higher price for 3045 than for 1750, simply because investors buy smaller sizes. 3045 is only bot by end users and so low availability.

Comment

Originally posted by golu11 View Post
                      why next door Raheja where 90% payment is gone is at 4300? Premium is there only till the point outflow is 40%..once it reaches 70% and beyond rates will come down.MY POV
                      BECAUSE

The sector roads are NOT ready
                      So it is not READY TO MOVE
                      This investment on it will be stuck for a year !! No rental and no end use !!

ATS KOCOON will be READY TO MOVE IN 2016

For end use and rentals and for resale .

I would have though that ATS KOCOON will be a better project then Raheja 109.
                      Nothing Surprises Me

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X