Collapse

ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon

Last updated: May 27 2019
6003 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon

DP investors should not think to resell until construction is 90% complete. That is the time when resale rates for DP and CLP will be closer and they can get the max ROI.

Comment

Dear mr vb2309

I 'll appreciate if u can gimme the comparison between chintels paradiso and serenity
      Like , price , location , specs ,resale and future from investment point of view

Thx
      Metro01

Comment

Price
        Paradiso : 6000 in resale for towers launched 4500
        Serenity 7400-7500 for towers launched 6950

Paradiso is Marginally better as its surrounded by villas on all four sides
        Serenity on the other hand is surrounded by ATS new project , Sobha;s Villas , Michael Schumacher Tower and Delhi border on its sides.

Specs

Paradiso is plain Vanilla without any luxury except TOWER B which resells today at around 6800 psf

Serenity is Pure Super Lux , Centrally Air con , Fully done up kitchen , Wardrobes , Shower partitions etc

Future

Both seem to be very bright from that point of view

Comment

Many thx mr amit
          But what abt outflow, if we compare 1850 or 1785 in paradiso 6000/- colour plus white
          And serenity size 2090 or 2350

Comment

Originally posted by amitsingh View Post
            Plz let me crrct the forum that official rate of ATS Kocoon in clp is 6500 and 6000 in DP....and there is zero inventory available directly frm the Builder.Resale rates in CLP for ATS towers are not less then 6000/6100 for smaller size and 6200-6250 for 3045 sq.ft apts.
            Based on my knowledge, the builders (both ATS & Chintels) are still holding the lower floors (1st, 2nd, 3rd) and plan to sale those later.
            Can someone confirm or is there someone who owns a lower floor in Kocoon?

Comment

Paradiso Current outflow for a 1785 sq ft unit will be Around 35% of BSP + EDC + Premium = ~60 lacs

Serenity For a 2090 sq ft Where in 15% has been paid on booking and next 15% is payable at launch Plus premium of about 500 psf

= 45 lacs plus 10.5 lacs

~ 55 lacs

Comment

Bhalla ji

ats coming adjacent to serenity is ultra luxury project or normal apartments like kocoon
                and i have heard that serenity will also have home automation
                is it true or not

Comment

what they do is , In order to get some upfront money , they offer their close clients at cheaper rates and they mention that they will not be giving Super lux specs for this rate , If one wants to have those specs , IT will be 1000 psf extra , This happened with a friend of mine in triumph as well . He was not informed earlier about the reduced specs and he was mighty pissed with ATS at that time .

The project will be Super lux only , however few appts sold at lesser prices will not have normal specs as kocoon

Comment

Bhalla ji

what did u mean by lesser prices flat
                    will they are luxury or not

Comment

CHINTELS/ATS JV - Kocoon, Sector 109

Originally posted by skhosla View Post
                      Based on my knowledge, the builders (both ATS & Chintels) are still holding the lower floors (1st, 2nd, 3rd) and plan to sale those later.
                      Can someone confirm or is there someone who owns a lower floor in Kocoon?
                      These floors are available on a higher rate.
                      Nothing Surprises Me

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X