serenity will have home automation or not

Comment

• Re : ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon

NO , dont think so

Comment

CHINTELS/ATS JV - Kocoon, Sector 109

Originally posted by amit.bhalla View Post
        what they do is , In order to get some upfront money , they offer their close clients at cheaper rates and they mention that they will not be giving Super lux specs for this rate , If one wants to have those specs , IT will be 1000 psf extra , This happened with a friend of mine in triumph as well . He was not informed earlier about the reduced specs and he was mighty pissed with ATS at that time .

The project will be Super lux only , however few appts sold at lesser prices will not have normal specs as kocoon
        Bhalla Ji

Did your friend had to pay the additional 1000 Psf or did he have the option of NOT taking the HIGH SOEC ? And thus not pay extra ?
        Nothing Surprises Me

Comment

Paradiso Current outflow for a 1785 sq ft unit will be Around 35% of BSP + EDC + Premium = ~60 lacs

Serenity For a 2090 sq ft Where in 15% has been paid on booking and next 15% is payable at launch Plus premium of about 500 psf

= 45 lacs plus 10.5 lacs

~ 55 lacs
          Amit ji
          Thank u very much
          Is it worth investing at current rate in serenity, mean value for money seeing other projects and pace eway running
          Or to look out sum project in gcx
          Gcx versus eway?

Comment

GCX the upfront will be much more and secondly , the good projects have already been made around 50-60% So upfront is an issue , However I dont suggest Investing on Eway lux projects for super short time , like 3 months or 6 months , YOU WILL NOT GET ANYTHING IN HAND AFTER DEDUCTING THE BROKERAGE AND TRANSFER CHARGE , Its better to be invested for atleast an year or more

Comment

GCX the upfront will be much more and secondly , the good projects have already been made around 50-60% So upfront is an issue , However I dont suggest Investing on Eway lux projects for super short time , like 3 months or 6 months , YOU WILL NOT GET ANYTHING IN HAND AFTER DEDUCTING THE BROKERAGE AND TRANSFER CHARGE , Its better to be invested for atleast an year or more
              Sir What return Do u expect in one year on super Lux in one year on

ATS triumph
              Tata
              ATS Project 2 in 109
              Nothing Surprises Me

Comment

Thx once again for ur views

But as i hv cum to kno that chintle ppl r launching serenity at 8500-9000/- in a month or so,will it not give sum appreciation to old soft launch buyer as well as some boosting to ats and paradiso projects also?

Comment

Well there was an opportunity when the prmiums were as low as 100-200 Rs psf , now the same have gone upto 500 psf.

The resale on launch will be close to 7700- 7800 psf.

Comment

Well there was an opportunity when the prmiums were as low as 100-200 Rs psf , now the same have gone upto 500 psf.

The resale on launch will be close to 7700- 7800 psf.
                    Which project are you referring too please ?

Chintels serenity or any other project ?

Also Bhalla ji , the information that you have on ATS SECOND ON PROJECT , you had mentioned rate of Rs. 7000 psf , is that CLP or DP ?

Thanks
                    VB
                    Last edited March 26 2013, 07:42 PM.
                    Nothing Surprises Me

Comment

Bhalla ji is an amazing person, with in-depth knowledge of each and every project, and always ready to help and advice.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X