Heard that ATS is coming up with their Residential project in sec 109 in 14 acres , next to atharva.....

Anybody having any more info on this....????
Read more
Reply
5689 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Thanks RS...I like yiur signature note ....all analysis of the world should include maximum weightage of the inner voice, the gut feel.

    I look forward to your opinions on this thread RS.
    CommentQuote
  • Congrats dear VB, its a good longterm bet....

    Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit001
    Congrats dear VB, its a good longterm bet....

    Cheers

    Thanks Amit

    You should consider to treat and track this as one of your investments as I have taken you long term (4 to 5 years) inputs into my weigtage index.

    Who else has baught in this forum?

    Let us see..what DP do they come out at.


    Amit, a big thank you for all the educative notes. Let them flow.
    vb2309
    CommentQuote
  • VB I am glad if my inputs were my calculations were useful for u
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit001
    VB I am glad if my inputs were my calculations were useful for u

    Inded it was Amit.....now let us see how this comes up.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks Amit

    Originally Posted by amit001
    VB I am glad if my inputs were my calculations were useful for u


    Hi
    Amit

    Must admit you are always helpful and help get a pai pai ka hisab figure whenever required. I remember you quoting 43% ROI for ATS speculations and was worth considering in any decision making..

    I am out of ATS for now will look during some resale if I come across a genuine offer and once fate of Dway is clarified.....

    For now I would like to congratulate VB sahib and others who have invsted on his decision and wish them the best of luck..Obviously it is worth a long watch..
    Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vb2309
    Thanks Amit

    You should consider to treat and track this as one of your investments as I have taken you long term (4 to 5 years) inputs into my weigtage index.

    Who else has baught in this forum?

    Let us see..what DP do they come out at.


    Amit, a big thank you for all the educative notes. Let them flow.
    vb2309


    I bought 1 flat and 2 of my other friends also bought 1 each. Basically we bought 3 flats.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi
    Amit

    Must admit you are always helpful and help get a pai pai ka hisab figure whenever required. I remember you quoting 43% ROI for ATS speculations and was worth considering in any decision making..

    I am out of ATS for now will look during some resale if I come across a genuine offer and once fate of Dway is clarified.....

    For now I would like to congratulate VB sahib and others who have invsted on his decision and wish them the best of luck..Obviously it is worth a long watch..
    Cheers

    thanx Bless u....please allow me to say a positive quote: ' Rome was not build in a day'

    Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks BABA,

    Bas aapka aahirvaad chahiye -

    Koi malamal baane k aashirvaad de do
    CommentQuote
  • Congratulations

    Originally Posted by vipulmails
    I bought 1 flat and 2 of my other friends also bought 1 each. Basically we bought 3 flats.


    Congratulations Vipul (if thats the name),

    Wish you and ur friends luck too....are there more people here who have paid upp and baught?

    How many have been sold?

    When is the formal Launch?

    vb2309
    CommentQuote
  • All the best

    Originally Posted by vb2309
    thanx Bless u....please allow me to say a positive quote: ' Rome was not build in a day'

    Cheers


    Hi
    Greetings


    You have my wishes.. I know, and this one is going to take some time.. Just believe "A hard beginning makes a good ending"

    Always note.."no decision taken in right earnest is bad, only time decides the outcome".


    Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Thanx Bless U & defination of long term

    Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi
    Greetings


    You have my wishes.. I know, and this one is going to take some time.. Just believe "A hard beginning makes a good ending"

    Always note.."no decision taken in right earnest is bad, only time decides the outcome".


    Cheers


    Thanx for being so nice and your wishes.
    Please can I ask you ...in regards to this project would 4 years be a good time in your opinion to fetch returns...4 years ending in October 2015 ?

    Given your experience (and Amit's) where do you see this project in terms of PFS by end 2015 or early 2016 ?

    I know one can not guess estimate...but givem trends and rates in two scenarios:

    Early 2016:
    1) . If DE is not completed ( I believe still teh area will have it's own demand)
    2). If DE is completed

    Responses from Senior members and new mebers requested please.

    Thanks & regards
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vb2309
    Congratulations Vipul (if thats the name),

    Wish you and ur friends luck too....are there more people here who have paid upp and baught?

    How many have been sold?

    When is the formal Launch?

    vb2309


    Vipul/VB Bhai,

    What price did you guys paid for this and when did you buy it ? I called ATS and they told me that booking is closed and will reopen when they launch it in Nov at Rs. 4000/-

    Is there any possibility of getting the booking now ? I am seriously considering it.

    Also, VB bhai I noticed that you also have plot in ATS Golf Meadows in derabassi - Between Gurgaon and ATS Derabassi Plots, which will be better option from investment point of view in next 3-4 years.

    Thanks a lot for your views.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vb2309
    Thanx for being so nice and your wishes.
    Please can I ask you ...in regards to this project would 4 years be a good time in your opinion to fetch returns...4 years ending in October 2015 ?

    Given your experience (and Amit's) where do you see this project in terms of PFS by end 2015 or early 2016 ?

    I know one can not guess estimate...but givem trends and rates in two scenarios:

    Early 2016:
    1) . If DE is not completed ( I believe still teh area will have it's own demand)
    2). If DE is completed

    Responses from Senior members and new mebers requested please.

    Thanks & regards

    Buddy,
    Dway has to come...no two ways about that. NOW simply put - if you have holding capacity, sit tight...because you are sitting on a gold mine.
    If someone is in hurry or over leveraged...will be in danger. If you are not worried to play long stop speculating as you have taken a decision and it is a good one.
    I am also in a similar situation, invested in spire south. Though no comparison with ATS...but it is little tentative. I am playing long and know this will come good with bonus too
    CommentQuote
  • Fate in 5years time

    Originally Posted by vb2309
    Thanx for being so nice and your wishes.
    Please can I ask you ...in regards to this project would 4 years be a good time in your opinion to fetch returns...4 years ending in October 2015 ?

    Given your experience (and Amit's) where do you see this project in terms of PFS by end 2015 or early 2016 ?

    I know one can not guess estimate...but givem trends and rates in two scenarios:

    Early 2016:
    1) . If DE is not completed ( I believe still teh area will have it's own demand)
    2). If DE is completed

    Responses from Senior members and new mebers requested please.

    Thanks & regards


    hi
    Greetings

    purely speculative mate.. cant say..

    Cheers
    CommentQuote