ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon

Last updated: May 27 2019
6003 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon

Originally posted by aktaurean View Post
    How far has the construciton reached ? Have the digged only holes or bricks and cement is also getting applied :-)
    Ground floor complete for all the towers. Towers are very close to each other. Hardly any space left for park.

Good news is 60m road which is adjacent to ATS is likely to be completed in two months. Earth work is almost complete.

Comment

Originally posted by psambher View Post
      Ground floor complete for all the towers. Towers are very close to each other. Hardly any space left for park.

Good news is 60m road which is adjacent to ATS is likely to be completed in two months. Earth work is almost complete.
      Thanks for the update.

Just to clarify when you say ground floor complete due you imply Excavation done , foundation laid and thereafter ground floor complete ?

No garden space ? You mean not enough greens between the six towers ?

How much was committed ?
      Nothing Surprises Me

Comment

Originally posted by psambher View Post

so as was expected it turns out be another ordinary project ...with little green space etc.

Comment

CHINTELS/ATS JV - Kocoon, Sector 109

Originally posted by golu11 View Post
          so as was expected it turns out be another ordinary project ...with little green space etc.
          You are always very eager to criticise ATS. Why ?

Time will tell how it turns put to be.

Buyers must be glad that construction is proceeding fast.
          Last edited April 25 2013, 08:42 PM.
          Nothing Surprises Me

Comment

Originally posted by Vb2309 View Post
            You are always very eager to criticise ATS. Why ?

Time will tell how it turns put to be.

Buyers must be glad that construction is proceeding fast.
            I doubt..wherever construction is going fast on DWX prices are coming down. Lumbani which is more luxurious then ATS project is available @5100 and raheja which is similiar to ATS project is down to 4200.

Comment

Originally posted by Vb2309 View Post
              Thanks for the update.

Just to clarify when you say ground floor complete due you imply Excavation done , foundation laid and thereafter ground floor complete ?

No garden space ? You mean not enough greens between the six towers ?

How much was committed ?
              Have a look.
              Wikimapia - Let's describe the whole world!

Ground floor is complete but is not be visible in wikipapia.They have not raised demand because of EC issue.

Comment

Sambher ji , The reason it looked dense to you right now is because the ground floor slabs are being casted right now , which is above the basement , W.r.t Basement all towers are connected as they will have one common parking for the entire complex , I dont agree with your statement that there is less/no space between towers , Even if you see a birds Eye view , One will be able to make out the distance between 2 towers from wikimapia.

Comment

I doubt..wherever construction is going fast on DWX prices are coming down. Lumbani which is more luxurious then ATS project is available @5100 and raheja which is similiar to ATS project is down to 4200.
                  How can the prices go down , Whtever projects you have mentioned along with the resale quotes are the highest they have gone till date , Where is the reduction , Care to elaborate ??

If not , then it will be just another post of you blabbering things...as usual

Comment

Golu11,

Chalo tumhari maan lete hai ki DEW is going slow but when was the last time you saw DEW on your own?

Lumbini was booked cheaper than that of ATS, so appreciation is almost more than ATS.

Raheja has got more tower than that of ATS in almost the same area on ground, so its conjusted+ sizes available are more than that of ATS, kapde bhi nhi sukhenge balcony mein n again it was booked a way less cheaper than that of ATS, hence premium earned with phase 1 is pretty gud.

Sent from my HTC One X

Comment

which project of raheja is at 4200 ?
                      NEVER BUY ANY PROPERTY BY SEEING COMMENTS ALWAYS VISIT LOCATION

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X