Collapse

ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon

Last updated: May 27 2019
6003 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon

Are we taking about ats kocoon 4200...look like people still playing APRIL Fool....

Comment

Originally posted by golu11 View Post
      I doubt..wherever construction is going fast on DWX prices are coming down. Lumbani which is more luxurious then ATS project is available @5100 and raheja which is similiar to ATS project is down to 4200.
      When one has to invest money, your hard earned savings, you must know into who's hands you are putting your future, the builder of lumbani is 'Premee' a local property dealer, of Palm Vihar Extension, who has little experience in contructing and delivering projects and you cant compare Premee with Chintels or ATS who are flgship companies and have projects running in Gurgaon and noida, if you are ready to hand over your investments in Premee's hands for saving few lakhs.., i dont think it is a wise decision. If you are looking for 5000 project, better invest in 3C green polis, rahejas or with other such reputed builders.
      That is how i think and my POV

Comment

Originally posted by Satind View Post
        When one has to invest money, your hard earned savings, you must know into who's hands you are putting your future, the builder of lumbani is 'Premee' a local property dealer, of Palm Vihar Extension, who has little experience in contructing and delivering projects and you cant compare Premee with Chintels or ATS who are flgship companies and have projects running in Gurgaon and noida, if you are ready to hand over your investments in Premee's hands for saving few lakhs.., i dont think it is a wise decision. If you are looking for 5000 project, better invest in 3C green polis, rahejas or with other such reputed builders.
        That is how i think and my POV
        Ideally, one should invest in only reputed builders and of course not in a local land baron, or drug mafia.

But if the going is as good as Chintels or Lumbini, then in hindsight it has been a fantastic investment/end use decision.

Check out the progress yourself on ground and compare it with reputed builders in terms of pricing, specs, or even location. I am confident you will be impressed by the march ahead so far.

Please give the credit where it is due. A local broker/land baron or Drug Mafia both had been rocking until now, though its still under construction.

My POV

Comment

Originally posted by saluja View Post
          Ideally, one should invest in only reputed builders and of course not in a local land baron, or drug mafia.

But if the going is as good as Chintels or Lumbini, then in hindsight it has been a fantastic investment/end use decision.

Check out the progress yourself on ground and compare it with reputed builders in terms of pricing, specs, or even location. I am confident you will be impressed by the march ahead so far.

Please give the credit where it is due. A local broker/land baron or Drug Mafia both had been rocking until now, though its still under construction.

My POV
          Saluja ji you are right the constrution is going on smoothly till now in lumbuni but satindji is right , when you have to invest lakhs if something goes wrong after possession, say seepage, cracks in wall, no maintenance like in ansals, then what? One should not assume things and take chances and risks, it is not that you are buying a jeans or a pair of shoes, ki theek nahin nikla to doosra le lengey, yahan panga par gaya to zindagi kharab, invest a little more rather than taking risk

Comment

Originally posted by flowerhorn View Post
            Saluja ji you are right the constrution is going on smoothly till now in lumbuni but satindji is right , when you have to invest lakhs if something goes wrong after possession, say seepage, cracks in wall, no maintenance like in ansals, then what? One should not assume things and take chances and risks, it is not that you are buying a jeans or a pair of shoes, ki theek nahin nikla to doosra le lengey, yahan panga par gaya to zindagi kharab, invest a little more rather than taking risk
            Sir, I already agreed to the point that one should ideally invest in reputed builders.

But the problem is if a new builder has shown steady progress with solid construction quality, and meeting rather surpassing CLP. The members here should accredit the builders rather than harping on the past.

In All: Invest in a reputed builder, but give the credit where it is due.

Comment

Originally posted by saluja View Post
              Sir, I already agreed to the point that one should ideally invest in reputed builders.

But the problem is if a new builder has shown steady progress with solid construction quality, and meeting rather surpassing CLP. The members here should accredit the builders rather than harping on the past.

In All: Invest in a reputed builder, but give the credit where it is due.
              I agreed but every reputed builder was once new, like saas bhi kabhi bahu thi.

Sent from my HTC One X

Comment

Resale price band

I am looking to buy typeB 2095 unit in this project; any idea on the resale price? And at what premium.

What is the company price for construction link plan.? Is company offering any Possession linked plan for this project as well?

Any help here would be highly appreciated. thanks in advance
                Last edited May 1 2013, 10:28 AM.

Comment

CHINTELS/ATS JV - Kocoon, Sector 109

Originally posted by rahulsethi75 View Post
                  I am looking to buy typeB 2095 unit in this project; any idea on the resale price? And at what premium.

What is the company price for construction link plan.? Is company offering any Possession linked plan for this project as well?

Any help here would be highly appreciated. thanks in advance
                  Don't know the company CLP rates . company DP rate I think is 6000.
                  As per this forum the non premium floors are sold out.
                  Resale CLP is being quoted at 6200 to 6500 on 99 acres
                  Nothing Surprises Me

Comment

thanks vb2309 for the information. any idea what price these apartments were launched? just want to get an estimation for premium amount.

regards
                    rahul

Comment

CHINTELS/ATS JV - Kocoon, Sector 109

Originally posted by rahulsethi75 View Post
                      thanks vb2309 for the information. any idea what price these apartments were launched? just want to get an estimation for premium amount.

regards
                      rahul
                      Launch was Dec 11....just check the forum thread

There were Pre launches / launches

CLP formal launch by ATS if i remember correct was 4600 ish

Before that CHINTELS had launched 5o flats at 4250 I think

Why are u choosing KOCOON ?
                      Last edited May 1 2013, 06:54 PM.
                      Nothing Surprises Me

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X