Heard that ATS is coming up with their Residential project in sec 109 in 14 acres , next to atharva.....

Anybody having any more info on this....????
Read more
Reply
5688 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Reality Check

    Originally Posted by BlessU
    hi
    Greetings

    purely speculative mate.. cant say..

    Cheers


    Hi
    Greetings

    On second thoughts I have a couple of observations apart from the fact that I would not bother having once invested.


    Still as per (Indian) human nature, we like to do most of the research and ask pertinent questions after action has been taken;).. Einstein described "insanity as doing the same things over and over and expecting different results"..


    I for one have Unfortunately had my share of rather horrific experience with HUDA in Neharpar Faridabad. Therefore would not like to repeat again following Einsteins definition;). 7 years have gone by since licences were granted by govt.. NO DEVELOPMENT..
    Only 5% of area is under litigation for sector roads but despite assurances NO DEVELOPMENT.. Off late tired investors, publically lynched by builders, agitating farmers and Govt alike, have started their strife through


    Cases in High court
    Public on Dharna
    Regular meetings with DC/DTCP/HUDA Administrator
    Heavy press Coverage
    Associations (with websites better than many builders/govt organisations)
    RTIs filed with various departments to find the facts


    Still all it has yielded is assurrances to wait for another 3 years. To add insult to injury HUDA has increased EDC/IDC by 30%appx WITHOUT DEVELOPMENT. Its a shameful situation as 1000s of crores of unutilised EDC money is lying with HUDA.

    Here ON DWAY the situation is FAR COMPLEX in comparision to above

    1] 20%+ stretch is under litigation, (against 5% for FBD)
    2] Huda is loggerheads with MCG. Both may disown or may even throw the baby with the water, in the worst case.
    3] Huge supply, (stretch is 3-4 times appx. supply than Neharpar)
    4] Two State govts and center govt are involved increasing red tape and bureaucracy (against only one state govt in Neharpar FBD).
    5] No access available except roads like "bajghera" to few of the projects..similar to Neharpar
    6] Comments of EC state-minimum 5years from grant of licence for basic things like water and sewerage
    7] No public transportation available
    8] No (Too far from) habitation,
    9] Nobody will plan a Superspeciality hospital or an say an international school etc at this stage for next 7 years


    Still once dway comes up.. sky is the limit.. FUTURE BRIGHT HAI..
    Future bright

    For "awakened" subscribers of like projects best is to start a "builder-subscriber" partnership and start all possible due dilligence proactively rather than waiting for reponse from authorities..


    Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Congrats VB and Vipul for ATS bookings. It's a good long term bet.

    I am hoping that there will be many more joining you guys when ATS will start offering CLP.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi
    Greetings

    On second thoughts I have a couple of observations apart from the fact that I would not bother having once invested.


    Still as per (Indian) human nature, we like to do most of the research and ask pertinent questions after action has been taken;).. Einstein described "insanity as doing the same things over and over and expecting different results"..


    I for one have Unfortunately had my share of rather horrific experience with HUDA in Neharpar Faridabad. Therefore would not like to repeat again following Einsteins definition;). 7 years have gone by since licences were granted by govt.. NO DEVELOPMENT..
    Only 5% of area is under litigation for sector roads but despite assurances NO DEVELOPMENT.. Off late tired investors, publically lynched by builders, agitating farmers and Govt alike, have started their strife through


    Cases in High court
    Public on Dharna
    Regular meetings with DC/DTCP/HUDA Administrator
    Heavy press Coverage
    Associations (with websites better than many builders/govt organisations)
    RTIs filed with various departments to find the facts


    Still all it has yielded is assurrances to wait for another 3 years. To add insult to injury HUDA has increased EDC/IDC by 30%appx WITHOUT DEVELOPMENT. Its a shameful situation as 1000s of crores of unutilised EDC money is lying with HUDA.

    Here ON DWAY the situation is FAR COMPLEX in comparision to above

    1] 20%+ stretch is under litigation, (against 5% for FBD)
    2] Huda is loggerheads with MCG. Both may disown or may even throw the baby with the water, in the worst case.
    3] Huge supply, (stretch is 3-4 times appx. supply than Neharpar)
    4] Two State govts and center govt are involved increasing red tape and bureaucracy (against only one state govt in Neharpar FBD).
    5] No access available except roads like "bajghera" to few of the projects..similar to Neharpar
    6] Comments of EC state-minimum 5years from grant of licence for basic things like water and sewerage
    7] No public transportation available
    8] No (Too far from) habitation,
    9] Nobody will plan a Superspeciality hospital or an say an international school etc at this stage for next 7 years


    Still once dway comes up.. sky is the limit.. FUTURE BRIGHT HAI..
    Future bright

    For "awakened" subscribers of like projects best is to start a "builder-subscriber" partnership and start all possible due dilligence proactively rather than waiting for reponse from authorities..


    Cheers

    Thank you so much for your note...much appreciate....scared me a bit but as you say now that I am in the flight there is barely any choice as it is about to leave the runway....thanks mate.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vinaybhatia
    Congrates VB and Vipul for ATS bookings. It's a good long term bet.
    I am hoping that there will be many more joining you guys when ATS will start offering CLP.

    Vinay Ji,

    Thanx.....we are all waiting to know the CLP and DP prices on formal launch.
    vb2309
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rs2507
    Buddy,
    Dway has to come...no two ways about that. NOW simply put - if you have holding capacity, sit tight...because you are sitting on a gold mine.
    If someone is in hurry or over leveraged...will be in danger. If you are not worried to play long stop speculating as you have taken a decision and it is a good one.
    I am also in a similar situation, invested in spire south. Though no comparison with ATS...but it is little tentative. I am playing long and know this will come good with bonus too

    good luck buddy
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vb2309
    Thank you so much for your note...much appreciate....scared me a bit but as you say now that I am in the flight there is barely any choice as it is about to leave the runway....thanks mate.


    Hi
    Greetings

    Certainly no need to be scared at all..it is surely a rewarding and patient game.. things can change as a lot of political investment of which I am sure is on dway... Also the we have very bright ministers like honbl Mr Kamal Nath who is probably the most progressive ministers in the congress cabinet in charge of Urban affairs.. the land acquisition bill also spares projects of national infrastructure importance..

    just keep fingers crossed

    Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rmnoida
    Vipul/VB Bhai,

    What price did you guys paid for this and when did you buy it ? I called ATS and they told me that booking is closed and will reopen when they launch it in Nov at Rs. 4000/-

    Is there any possibility of getting the booking now ? I am seriously considering it.

    Also, VB bhai I noticed that you also have plot in ATS Golf Meadows in derabassi - Between Gurgaon and ATS Derabassi Plots, which will be better option from investment point of view in next 3-4 years.

    Thanks a lot for your views.

    Long term or short term?
    In m my opinion , if you can buy DB now around 15 K per sq yard u will make 5 k per sq yard n 6 to 12 months.
    However, let us discuss that in that forum.
    DB has caused me lot of pain due to such a long wait.....I bought it in 2005 end it is only now that it seems to be 'sellable' but having said that I would say that it is now offering a return of 200 % in 6 years....all of you are smart investors so I do not know 200 % return is supposed to be good or bad but I believe that I could have made around 300 % to 400 % if it would have come up in time. But it is the trust in the brand ATS that kept me invested and if u consider 200% as a good return in 6 years then it has paid (if I sell).

    DE is a similar one I think, if you are in for long term (4 years) invest , clearly as seniors like Amit, RS and other say DE will take time, not 12 months, i think it will take 3 years but that should be fine, that will give 100 % return in 3 years (my opinion could be wrong so please think) and if you can hold 6 years as educated critics of the forum like Manoja Ji and other have said in VERY LONG term I see this giving 200 % return where in VERY LONG term means 7 to 8 years.

    But polease note I am simply talking of Simple Interest returns and not the opportunity lost where educated and mature investors like Amit Ji have depicted that CLP is better as you can buy many on CLP and have better return.

    I am simpler......not as intelligent and experienced as our seniors so just bought DP and left it to time ....I am looking at a 4 year exit....let us see.

    Hope my note helps you decide.

    God bless.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi
    Greetings

    Certainly no need to be scared at all..it is surely a rewarding and patient game.. things can change as a lot of political investment of which I am sure is on dway... Also the we have very bright ministers like honbl Mr Kamal Nath who is probably the most progressive ministers in the congress cabinet in charge of Urban affairs.. the land acquisition bill also spares projects of national infrastructure importance..
    just keep fingers crossed

    Cheers

    Thanks Bless you Bhai.....that comforts...God Bless us all.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vb2309
    Long term or short term?
    In m my opinion , if you can buy DB now around 15 K per sq yard u will make 5 k per sq yard n 6 to 12 months.
    However, let us discuss that in that forum.
    DB has caused me lot of pain due to such a long wait.....I bought it in 2005 end it is only now that it seems to be 'sellable' but having said that I would say that it is now offering a return of 200 % in 6 years....all of you are smart investors so I do not know 200 % return is supposed to be good or bad but I believe that I could have made around 300 % to 400 % if it would have come up in time. But it is the trust in the brand ATS that kept me invested and if u consider 200% as a good return in 6 years then it has paid (if I sell).

    DE is a similar one I think, if you are in for long term (4 years) invest , clearly as seniors like Amit, RS and other say DE will take time, not 12 months, i think it will take 3 years but that should be fine, that will give 100 % return in 3 years (my opinion could be wrong so please think) and if you can hold 6 years as educated critics of the forum like Manoja Ji and other have said in VERY LONG term I see this giving 200 % return where in VERY LONG term means 7 to 8 years.

    But polease note I am simply talking of Simple Interest returns and not the opportunity lost where educated and mature investors like Amit Ji have depicted that CLP is better as you can buy many on CLP and have better return.

    I am simpler......not as intelligent and experienced as our seniors so just bought DP and left it to time ....I am looking at a 4 year exit....let us see.

    Hope my note helps you decide.

    God bless.


    VB,

    Thanks for your note and it is really helping me .. It seems like you bought at DB at the rate of 5K per yard and will have 300% return (4x) in 7 years if I go with your assumption of another 5K increase in next 6 to 12 months- This in my view is not a bad investment by any standards - Sure it could have been better but it is decent seeing that it includes two very bad years of global recession. In my view, as the Golf Course starts coming up and people start moving there, the rate of increase would be much faster than what it has been in the past ... Do you agree ? Do you expect it to double in next 3 years from current levels (15K) ?

    On DWay, however, I am not expecting the same rate of return. 300% in 7 years is a wishful thinking even if DWay comes along .. I assume it would be around 100% appreciation in 4-5 years at Deway.
    CommentQuote
  • congrats dear VB & dear Vipul

    Hi there!

    Congrats dear VB & dear Vipul on your new possession. "the ATS ggn".

    Surely we hope this turns out to be one of your best investments so far..


    Rgds.
    CommentQuote
  • VB: Congrats on your buy

    Is there a early exit clause in DP allotments? Or a certain lockin period before which you cannot sell? And any transfer charges for first tramsfer?

    Originally Posted by vb2309
    Long term or short term?

    I am simpler......not as intelligent and experienced as our seniors so just bought DP and left it to time ....I am looking at a 4 year exit....let us see.

    Hope my note helps you decide.

    God bless.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nipsy
    Hi there!

    Congrats dear VB & dear Vipul on your new posession. "the ATS ggn".
    Surely we hope this turns out to be one of your best investments so far..


    Rgds.

    Hi Nipsy,

    Thanks to you and all the members who have spared a moment to say congrats and wish well.......

    This Forum looks like the new Facebook where it is like chatting with friends who have a common interest and commercial inclination.

    Thanks buddy........let us see how much it is launched at and what will be the CLP and DP on the formal launch.

    Please xan some one post the adverts that ATS will float if any ?

    Vb
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Magadh_Pride
    VB: Congrats on your buy

    Is there a early exit clause in DP allotments? Or a certain lockin period before which you cannot sell? And any transfer charges for first tramsfer?


    I do not know MagadhPride.
    Did not ask.
    One of the forum members had asked and was told NO lock in.
    To be honest I do nit look at exiting in 4 years so it does not matter.

    Good questions......see I need to write all these down and learn.

    Vb
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rmnoida
    VB,

    Thanks for your note and it is really helping me .. It seems like you bought at DB at the rate of 5K per yard and will have 300% return (4x) in 7 years if I go with your assumption of another 5K increase in next 6 to 12 months- This in my view is not a bad investment by any standards - Sure it could have been better but it is decent seeing that it includes two very bad years of global recession. In my view, as the Golf Course starts coming up and people start moving there, the rate of increase would be much faster than what it has been in the past ... Do you agree ? Do you expect it to double in next 3 years from current levels (15K) ?

    On DWay, however, I am not expecting the same rate of return. 300% in 7 years is a wishful thinking even if DWay comes along .. I assume it would be around 100% appreciation in 4-5 years at Deway.

    My friend please van we discuss DB on DB tgread before some one objects. Would that be ok with you please ?

    VB
    CommentQuote
  • VB - are there any 2 BHK in this project
    CommentQuote