Heard that ATS is coming up with their Residential project in sec 109 in 14 acres , next to atharva.....

Anybody having any more info on this....????
Read more
5689 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by amit001
    VB - are there any 2 BHK in this project

Hi Amit,

Hope you are doing good mate......and hope to meet you if I happen to visit your part if the world.

To the best if my u derstanding there is a 1700 (or similar) size, 2100 (aaprox) size and a 3000 plus size.

I think the 1700 (aoprox) is a 3 bed room WITHOUT a small study / servant room.

If you may like I can PM you the number of the Assistant Vice President who I Amin touch with.

BUT PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU DO ALL REQUIRED NEGOTIATIONS.

Also may I say, it is not a bad idea to take 1700 if u are ok with 1200 as the builder credentials may (may being an important word here) help better returns as the project will have only a certain level of gentry giving it POSH and thus a 10 per cent higher return if sold after inhabitation.

The thing is that investing in a project takes time and effort, as u see I have invested considerable time on this investment, so if u can stretch then go for it as the issue also is that rest of Gurgaon TOOOOO expensive for small investors like us....Tata is at 7000..and the projects where we find a mix bag 2BR 3 BR AND 4 BR tend to be TOOOOO big and become non manageable from a Maintinance perspective and rental POV.

Hope my not so correct views were worth your read time?
    CommentQuote
  • Definitely VB, your posts are always worth the time...

My issue is that I have made 3 investments in the lat 3 years and now I am not in a position to go for DP option. All I can do is to pick up a 2 BHK on CLP...So looking for a good new project to come...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vb2309
    Hi Amit,

Hope you are doing good mate......and hope to meet you if I happen to visit your part if the world.

To the best if my u derstanding there is a 1700 (or similar) size, 2100 (aaprox) size and a 3000 plus size.

I think the 1700 (aoprox) is a 3 bed room WITHOUT a small study / servant room.

If you may like I can PM you the number of the Assistant Vice President who I Amin touch with.

BUT PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU DO ALL REQUIRED NEGOTIATIONS.

Also may I say, it is not a bad idea to take 1700 if u are ok with 1200 as the builder credentials may (may being an important word here) help better returns as the project will have only a certain level of gentry giving it POSH and thus a 10 per cent higher return if sold after inhabitation.

The thing is that investing in a project takes time and effort, as u see I have invested considerable time on this investment, so if u can stretch then go for it as the issue also is that rest of Gurgaon TOOOOO expensive for small investors like us....Tata is at 7000..and the projects where we find a mix bag 2BR 3 BR AND 4 BR tend to be TOOOOO big and become non manageable from a Maintinance perspective and rental POV.

Hope my not so correct views were worth your read time?

Hello VB2309,

I am intersted in ATS...but ma budget is arround 4 k for 1700 in CLP only but if gets laucnch at 4500 den tuff for me..plz guide me how to negotiate with ATS as for everyone its very hard earned money...plz guide....Regards.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi VB,

Are there any terms and conditions with DP. I mean if the project is delayed then can you ASK for your payment back. What Ar the terms you have given your Money. That too 100% in DP?
    CommentQuote
  • VB,

I moved my question to the other thread on " ATS Derabassi Plot Project".

Please respond there.

CommentQuote
  • Response as requested

Originally Posted by Raja ji
    Hello VB2309,

I am intersted in ATS...but ma budget is arround 4 k for 1700 in CLP only but if gets laucnch at 4500 den tuff for me..plz guide me how to negotiate with ATS as for everyone its very hard earned money...plz guide....Regards.

Dear Raja Ji,

This is a tough one, I know that thet they do value their pre existing customers.

Rest the best way is that you approach them through an existing customer refrenece ( I may be able to help?) once the formal Launch has taken place.

I too would have preferred CLP bot they were / are selling at DP only.

Let me know if I can be of any assistane once teh formal launch has taken place.

Other members have baught at DP i think. Let me ask other members , or you too can put a post out in this forum and ask if any one got it on CLP in pre launch / soft Launch.

One more thing, do you want to buy it to live there or is it for an investment please?

Regards & good luck,
    VB
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rmnoida
    VB,

I moved my question to the other thread on " ATS Derabassi Plot Project".

Please respond there.

Sure RM Noida,

Will have a look as soon as I can and respond.
    May I ask your name please so that I can address you from your name / initials.

Cheers,
    vb
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rahul2011
    Hi VB,

Are there any terms and conditions with DP. I mean if the project is delayed then can you ASK for your payment back. What Ar the terms you have given your Money. That too 100% in DP?

Hello Rahul,

Yes I have baught at Down Payment.

I am sorry I do not have response / answers to your query on Terms and Conditions as I did not enquire.

I have not discussed any terms or conditions as I trust ATS management based on my earlier purchases in their projects.

My concerns around the Gurgaon project is more around the location and returns. NOT the money being in safe hands or not as I simply trust ATS management.

If it comforts you I can share that despite the fact that ALL eggs should NOT be in one basket, ALL mt life earnings are invested in ATS projects. I am a hard working service class professional and my saying so is not a small thing from a customer trust point of view.

But that is me, I have invested in their projects since a decade plus.

Also, as I have quoted earlier , my approach is simple, a simple investor, I do not read the 'SMALL PRINT' of TERMS AND CONDITIONS as all these small prints and agreements are generally in favour of all the builders.

I have heard that in one of teh projects (where I did not invest) ATS dis return money as the project did not commence.

It is my belief that the project will commence and I am not worried about delays of a few months here and there. But having said that , this is me, and my approach based on my experience.

You should, when you invest asl them all the questions you need to, all the answers should satisfy you and then only should you or any one else invest.

I can only say that you can consider the fact they are a known brand and not a overninght operator who will run away.

But as senior's say, decide on your own judgement and intellect.

Does my view help at all?

Good luck,
    VB
    CommentQuote
  • Congratulations for keeping this thread clean and positive

Dear Members in this thread,

This is to congratulate all of you (us) that we have been able to keep our thread healthy and positive.

Some, if not many threads on IREF have members attacking each other and personal comments etc. I am glad that our thread is free from such filth and I sincerely hope that this threads continues to be so.

Also, I am in the process of creating a Google / Yahoo group for those who have now purchased on the project. Do you think that would be a good idea? Or is it too early?

Regards,
    VB
    CommentQuote
    Dear Raja Ji,

This is a tough one, I know that thet they do value their pre existing customers.

Rest the best way is that you approach them through an existing customer refrenece ( I may be able to help?) once the formal Launch has taken place.

I too would have preferred CLP bot they were / are selling at DP only.

Let me know if I can be of any assistane once teh formal launch has taken place.

Other members have baught at DP i think. Let me ask other members , or you too can put a post out in this forum and ask if any one got it on CLP in pre launch / soft Launch.

One more thing, do you want to buy it to live there or is it for an investment please?

Regards & good luck,
    VB

dude...den plz help me out for good bargain...u can share ur id with me..as m interested in ATS...plz make group for ATS on google .....n as right now m living on rent in ggn..will not mind staying it for next 3-4 years more if i get good return interms of with in 3-4 years i will giv max. 6-8 lacs as rent but with good investment ...i can have good return wat say?
    CommentQuote
  • response

Originally Posted by Raja ji
    dude...den plz help me out for good bargain...u can share ur id with me..as m interested in ATS...plz make group for ATS on google .....n as right now m living on rent in ggn..will not mind staying it for next 3-4 years more if i get good return interms of with in 3-4 years i will giv max. 6-8 lacs as rent but with good investment ...i can have good return wat say?

Raja Ji,

I can only refer you to their Marketing AVP....it is for you to negotiate..my hope would be that the refrence MAY lead to you being able to get a good deal. I am not sure that they will make any discounts?

Have you invested with them before?

Also, you may need to wait till the project is launched in November.

If you are buying for yourself to stay then I recommend that you do not worry too much about 100 per sq foot here or there as in the long run it does not matter.

Wish you luck.
    VB
    CommentQuote
    Raja Ji,

I can only refer you to their Marketing AVP....it is for you to negotiate..my hope would be that the refrence MAY lead to you being able to get a good deal. I am not sure that they will make any discounts?

Have you invested with them before?

Also, you may need to wait till the project is launched in November.

If you are buying for yourself to stay then I recommend that you do not worry too much about 100 per sq foot here or there as in the long run it does not matter.

Wish you luck.
    VB

Hi VB,

I am looking for purchasing a unit in ATS for my own use. May I expect your kind consideration and referral at the time of launch of this project.

Regards,
    CommentQuote
  • I have not read the previous posts. may I know the minimum price paid by any member for ATS project.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by psambher
    I have not read the previous posts. may I know the minimum price paid by any member for ATS project.

Hi
    Greetings

3800 DP.. No CLP currently only DP.. sizes 1700 min appx..

all the best..

cheers
    CommentQuote
  • That is correct and I can validate that....

... I had invested in a still-born project in Gurgaon Sec 23 with them in 2006, and got my refund with no questions asked when it did not take off eventually....

Originally Posted by vb2309
    I have heard that in one of teh projects (where I did not invest) ATS dis return money as the project did not commence.

CommentQuote