ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon

Last updated: May 27 2019
6003 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon

Originally posted by saluja View Post
    Any more Unequivocal YES/NO at 4500Rs. Guys this would surely bring some consensus regarding ATS worth it or not. The other consensus is surely that its an expensive proposition.
    Salujaji, Agar dil aa gaya hai ATS pe to 4500, 4600 ki parwah mat karna.... But be patient and do not dispose off in the short term / medium term. Long term k liye it would be a very good investment. Long term means > 5 years holding period.

If you sell before that, you might make money, you might not. But after 5 years, its a goldmine at any rate. Because the location is nice once everything is over...
    so anyday for long term use, at any rate below 4500 should be okay...

I personally had also shortlisted ATS alongwith Crestview, but finally gave the cheque today for that as my investment horizon is 1-3 years, and i may not be able to hold on till 5 years !

My POV please !
    If it was easy, everybody would be doing it.

Comment

i dont want to be left heartbroken

Zorin,

Thanks for your comments but I like my money in the bank rather than perennially worrying about the investment. Yes ATS pe dil zaroor aaya hai, but dont want to be heartbroken as I see price>4000Rs to be exobitant for a JUNGLE.

Any more votes for ATS at Rs4500? Please vote.

Thanks,

Comment

Zorin,

Thanks for your comments but I like my money in the bank rather than perennially worrying about the investment. Yes ATS pe dil zaroor aaya hai, but dont want to be heartbroken as I see price>4000Rs to be exobitant for a JUNGLE.

Any more votes for ATS at Rs4500? Please vote.

Thanks,
        I will go for 4500 CLP .. Here are simple reasons .

1. I am looking this as investment atleast for now (and living for future if needed).
        2. Simple rules of investment -
        a. high risk high reward (in % terms).
        ideal investment - low risk(in terms of capital protection) - high reward.

I am seeing this as low risk but very high rewards.

If DEway comes, it will be gold mine (as somebody already said).
        If DEway does not come soon, the prices may still go up for various reasons
        1. Prices in rest of gurgaon are going north. People are willing to invest on Sohna road for 6000+ and hoping that it will reach 9-10K in next few years - When you look from that perspective, appreciation here is bound to happen. At the end, the % appreciation may be higher here. Imagine if Sohna road prices are 9-10K than what will be Dwarka prices And what will be this area .

2. Builders here will lobby and push government to make roads and DWay. Government is are getting EDC from all these builders. Please note that builders and politicians have a big nexus - they will push it to make it happen. IndiaBulls already got a part of contract so things started moving (may be slowly though)

3. ATS as a brand will help to hold the price even if the prices in gurgaon do not go much north - That is the advantage of going with ATS. In 2008-9, many branded builder prices came down but ATS prices were held pretty well. So, I see it as low risk.

4. Palam Vihar prices are already touching 5500-6000 DP and in my view it will be way better than Palam Vihar. There is no DEway for Palam Vihar today.

5. If I have to believe on HUDA, they will develop new sectors better than existing Gurgaon.

6. It is being very close to Sobha International City - SO it will be one of the posh sectors. What I learned is that it is adjoining Sobha City. And not to mention the other factors like closeness to Dwarka, diplomatic enclave, airport etc.

So in my view, this is a low risk project with very high potential and that is the reason for me taking a shot at this whenever they launch. I do not have DP money else I would have gone for DP at 3500/3800 .. If you are purely speculative, you can make a quick 500-1000 Rs. on this project even if you are very -ve on DEway.

Comment

Interesting to know that people are ready to pay 4500 for Dwarka Expressway location. This will push SPR projects as projects at 4300-4500 will start to look cheaper. When difference of price between both locations will widen, dway will get the push again and the circle continues...

I agree to bhallaji, one will only see the price in expected limits when the market is down or builder is unknown. Builders control the market and we get used to new price in few months ( and hence our expected limits also increase ). Regarding price at 4500+, I don't think one can make money in short term. It requires a long term holding (4+ yrs) to get good returns.

Comment

well said vinay

On a lighter note, RM noida seems like "Relationship Manager" Noida (pun intended).

The returns on DEway are not expected to made in a matter of six months, especially after such high entry levels.

Although I do want to be an ATS owner but its strictly a NO at 4500 for me. All the best to those who want to go for it at that level.

Additional views are alway welcome. The voting should continue

Thank You

Comment

My cousin lives in ATS greens.4500 is worth for ATS ....when Dwarka flats are at9000 today(soceity flats).3 to 4 years later 5 minutes drives to this place will lead to atleast the same price then for these flats.this is my POV..Go for it.

Comment

I hv doubt why people are giving so much hype to ATS Gurgaon

I do not know why there is so much hype for this project.It is not launched yet not even in pre launch an people are giving so much importance.

nothing is finalised .Why so hype....

Comment

with no broker in between..the reason is simple..ATS is the best..DLF beware..

Comment

On a lighter note, RM noida seems like "Relationship Manager" Noida (pun intended).

The returns on DEway are not expected to made in a matter of six months, especially after such high entry levels.

Although I do want to be an ATS owner but its strictly a NO at 4500 for me. All the best to those who want to go for it at that level.

Additional views are alway welcome. The voting should continue

Thank You
                    Saluja sahib,

My comment on making quick money in short term was based on DP of 3500 and not 4500 CLP .. Just wanted to clarify that. I do agree with you that 3-4 years are needed to reap good rewards out of this investment.

I liked the intended pun (Relationship Manager) - May be I should charge some commission from ATS ..

In any case, these are my views .. It all depends on individuals risk appetite ..

Comment

Bhai Log,

I have mentioned earlier also, and again here as you guys are looking for some consensus -
                      a. I would have booked if my pocket allowed 3800/ DP, no two ways about it. I can't afford it that way.
                      b. CLP - we do not know what rate it will be offered. If around 4000 - 4200/ I may try (Have already taken positions in some other projects)
                      c. I have desire to own ATS, I know I can never loose with them. Till date I have not met a single unsatisfied soul with ATS. This speaks volumes about the builder
                      Lastly, whenever you invest it seems costly. After a few months the same investment seems wise... so if we see last 6 months, we have noticed that people are seriously looking at D way, which was point of much ridicule.
                      Compare SPR projects - Tata Primanti is now selling at 7200/...we thought at 5200/ it was costly. Unitech South Park was looking costly, now many people have booked in last one wk at 5200/ and the deal looks great.
                      So take a call as per investing & holding capacity.
                      RS
                      "Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition."

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X