ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon

Last updated: May 27 2019
6003 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon

Originally posted by amit.bhalla View Post
    ATS will take it in the next 6 months or less and Chintels will complete 70% after completion of Super structure and brickwork
    Thanks Bhalla Ji
    Nothing Surprises Me

Comment

In gurgaon the three tower of one builder and secound half three towers of one builder is not a very common scenario...in Gurgaon..the construction quality will vary between chintels and ats....

i dont know jhow these kind of JV will be successful ...in gurgaon builders generally have issues with society...but in case of jv it may be diffuclt to reslove them...

there will be a hedge boundary seperating these towers....this is common in noida....

Originally posted by Vb2309 View Post
      Yes Amit

There is no wall in between . What a thought. I just posted details of construction which I got from some ones first hand visit details .

The JV does not impact this projects execution negatively . It has come to be a strength as Chintels and ATS both are working well together.

Amit, by when do you think 2 more demands will get raised with CLP reaching 70 per cent of total BSP.

Comment

ATS is doing construction of all towers.

Generalising and then pin pointing to a project is incorrect .

Both Amit and other investors gave confirmed that there is NO wall in between . The central plinth is already completed .

I do not know the motivation you have behind incorrect generalisation, either ways facts above as project has passed the stage of Central plinth and parking construction.
        Nothing Surprises Me

Comment

Originally posted by Gabarsingh View Post
          In gurgaon the three tower of one builder and secound half three towers of one builder is not a very common scenario...in Gurgaon..the construction quality will vary between chintels and ats....

i dont know jhow these kind of JV will be successful ...in gurgaon builders generally have issues with society...but in case of jv it may be diffuclt to reslove them...

there will be a hedge boundary separating these towers....this is common in noida....
          Try finding facts before making STATEMENTS

Comment

amit even i came to know these reality few days back when i was sitting in ATS office....Earlier i was thinking it was solely maanged by ATS ..but thts not true..Chintels towers will be made and built by them...u r right KABHIE KABHIE JO DIKHTA HAI WOH HOTA NAHI...

Comment

There is no brick wall between towers.

Construction of central area is complete .
              Nothing Surprises Me

Comment

Then Why is it a JV , If Chintels is the land owners , and they are doing the construction for their own towers , Then where does JV come in , why would chintels gift their land to ATS for 3 towers and IF chintels have sold that land to ATS , It would be a pure FSI sale and not a JV , As Again , Use some logic before making STATEMENTS.

No Offence , But all these statements are as USELESS as a Dustbin in INDIA

Comment

Originally posted by amit.bhalla View Post

No Offence , But all these statements are as USELESS as a Dustbin in INDIA
                  Agree with Bhalla ji

Its "complete nonsense" and should be "torn up and thrown away".

Comment

Originally posted by Magadh_Pride View Post
                    Agree with Bhalla ji

Its "complete nonsense" and should be "torn up and thrown away".
                    Wah
                    That made me lough
                    The man took the correct stand and got the bill stopped

Nothing Surprises Me
                    Nothing Surprises Me

Comment

Originally posted by Gabarsingh View Post
                      amit even i came to know these reality few days back when i was sitting in ATS office....Earlier i was thinking it was solely maanged by ATS ..but thts not true..Chintels towers will be made and built by them...u r right KABHIE KABHIE JO DIKHTA HAI WOH HOTA NAHI...
                      Can you tell us who told you this? Name the person in ATS so that other members can check the authenticity of ur statement?

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X