Heard that ATS is coming up with their Residential project in sec 109 in 14 acres , next to atharva.....

Anybody having any more info on this....????
Read more
5689 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • 3500 ..... DP

Originally Posted by psambher
    I have not read the previous posts. may I know the minimum price paid by any member for ATS project.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi
    Greetings

3800 DP.. No CLP currently only DP.. sizes 1700 min appx..

all the best..

cheers

Which Sector of Gurgaon? Can u plz share?

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Shalimar
    Which Sector of Gurgaon? Can u plz share?

Thanks

Hi
    Greetings

Check the thread name.. please

or check nos in the thread for more information
    http://www.indianrealestateforum.com/253492-post788.html

check link for other projects
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AkCW4pub6d78dGxWN2VRZGdva1hmaC1UVklMRE5hVEE&userstoinvite=deepakahuja79gmail.com#gid=6

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Magadh_Pride
    3500 ..... DP

Bro,
    There was a talk of 3500/ initial stages and I indicated the same earlier at this thread. Now it was 3800/ that too some people have reported that they are not taking any fresh bookings.
    Lets see what will be the clp plan now.
    RS
    CommentQuote
  • I was responding to the question as what was the lowest rate of DP bookings. Agree the later bookings were at 3800 and now closed

Originally Posted by rs2507
    Bro,
    There was a talk of 3500/ initial stages and I indicated the same earlier at this thread. Now it was 3800/ that too some people have reported that they are not taking any fresh bookings.
    RS
    CommentQuote
  • Ok, I missed some how. Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by DangRh
    Hi VB,

I am looking for purchasing a unit in ATS for my own use. May I expect your kind consideration and referral at the time of launch of this project.

Regards,

Gentlemen,

I do not know why you all think that I can make any big difference.

I too am a customer like you.

Yes Sure Dang RH, I will refer you to the sales AVP ...not a problem.

Just please do not get disappointed if nothing comes out of teh referral.

Regards
    VB
    CommentQuote
    That is correct and I can validate that....

... I had invested in a still-born project in Gurgaon Sec 23 with them in 2006, and got my refund with no questions asked when it did not take off eventually....

Dear Magadh Pride,

Thanks for validating this. The gentleman who asked was very concerned, this confirmation will help.

VB
    CommentQuote
    3500 ..... DP

Are you sure Magadh Pride,

Who got it and when ?

VB
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vb2309
    Dear Magadh Pride,

Thanks for validating this. The gentleman who asked was very concerned, this confirmation will help.

VB

My friend also got his amount back...without any interest though. Still they were prompt and this gives extra ordinary confidence to the investors in ATS
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rs2507
    Bro,
    RS

RS,

Did any one get to buy at 3500?
    Are you sure?

VB
    CommentQuote
    RS,

Did any one get to buy at 3500?
    Are you sure?

VB

Yes Brother...but do not worry too much. Just a few guys at pre pre pre launch stage. Also those guys booked multiple flats.
    CommentQuote
    Raja Ji,

I can only refer you to their Marketing AVP....it is for you to negotiate..my hope would be that the refrence MAY lead to you being able to get a good deal. I am not sure that they will make any discounts?

Have you invested with them before?

Also, you may need to wait till the project is launched in November.

If you are buying for yourself to stay then I recommend that you do not worry too much about 100 per sq foot here or there as in the long run it does not matter.

Wish you luck.
    VB

ya...tahnks buddy....it will be great help if u share marketing avp no. n bro its first time m investing in any project..:) n i can also take this as investment as ATS has good brand value...wat say ??
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Raja ji
    ya...tahnks buddy....it will be great help if u share marketing avp no. n bro its first time m investing in any project..:) n i can also take this as investment as ATS has good brand value...wat say ??

Raja,
    Couple of things-
    a. ATS is a brand no doubt but all their projects are in Noida and Chandigarh area. Going to be first project in GGN. But this is no handicap
    b. Have you been to the site or have any idea where you will be investing?
    c. It is jungle as of now.
    d. Finally can you hold on to your investment at DP for 4-5 years...if yes you may go for it.
    Regards,
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rs2507
    Yes Brother...but do not worry too much. Just a few guys at pre pre pre launch stage. Also those guys booked multiple flats.

hummmmmmm......
    CommentQuote