• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon

Originally posted by VB_States View Post
    Read your question again
    What value does it bring ?
    Shows maladies intentions.
    There is a difference between the structure being ready and and the ready to move state after interiors .

Possibly you know ?

VB Boss,
    You unnecessarily get upset. After long long time we have come across so do not get angry.
    Yes you are right I knew what I was asking. You are also right that it may have been loaded, but believe me my intentions were not bad.
    If you remember, when we used to argue a lot during the launch (and overall Dway) my only points used to be (a) The cost (b) Execution of Dway (c) and lastly the immense hype being created. People projected that Dway will be sky dropped (by the way the do drop cricket pitches in Australia & New Zealand...wow)
    So I am still of the opinion that cost was unjustified...by the way what is the resale situation? Secondly Dway kind dilli Abhi dur hai and even projects getting delivered, who will live there? Sir my question is genuine. Aur sir rahi Baat hype ki....that is beyond any doubt.
    So sir I am not that off the mark even if I was loaded.
    Best Regards
    "Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition."

Comment

Anybody aware of the resale values for different sizes here ? All Investors/end users who were actively discussing this Project seem to have gone in hibernation along with all the Brokers who were hotly promoting & pushing this Project .
      Please read IREF rules | FAQ's

Comment

Originally posted by MANOJa View Post
        Anybody aware of the resale values for different sizes here ? All Investors/end users who were actively discussing this Project seem to have gone in hibernation along with all the Brokers who were hotly promoting & pushing this Project .
        Hi
        Greetings

Prices projects were 7500-10000 by buyers by 2014-15, huge hype was created,, polls were conducted and delivery was projected within 36 months from Nov 11..

Also earlier read that the gatekeeper posted at the location is buying back all units at some fancy price..
        Cheers

Comment

Buy back is original idea! That I concede
          "Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition."

Comment

Originally posted by BlessU View Post
            Hi
            Greetings

Prices projects were 7500-10000 by buyers by 2014-15, huge hype was created,, polls were conducted and delivery was projected within 36 months from Nov 11..

Also earlier read that the gatekeeper posted at the location is buying back all units at some fancy price..
            Cheers
            I understand that all this hype was created by many here for obvious reasons .

.........was looking to know the factual resale value as of today . This is quite necessary to kill the hype & have a sensible future discussion for this over hyped Project .

Comment

~6k

Comment

I understand that all this hype was created by many here for obvious reasons .

.........was looking to know the factual resale value as of today . This is quite necessary to kill the hype & have a sensible future discussion for this over hyped Project .
                Hi
                Greetings

Someone at site gate buying back at 6100.. kahin oversold to nahin ho gaya??
                RESALE PRICE
                Originally posted by sidkadan View Post
                Visited the site yesterday, looking good. Believe there is a lot of demand for this project, was offered a rate of 6100 at the site itself for my 1745 unit though I wasn't there to sell! Apparently ATS does not have any inventory and are looking for the same. Will be a good one to hold on
                Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by amit.bhalla View Post
                  ~6k

Bhalla Ji, I am not in a position to comment on that 6 K value ( as i am not aware on the factual figures of the market ), but great to have u back & hope that u r here more often in the Forum with your valued comments .

Comment

Bhalla Ji, I am not in a position to comment on that 6 K value ( as i am not aware on the factual figures of the market ), but great to have u back & hope that u r here more often in the Forum with your valued comments .
                    Hi
                    Greetings

I genuinely wish that prices by Feb 16 become 8500-10000 as projected by many buyers in feb 12

http://www.indianrealestateforum.com...-post3944.html
                    https://www.indianrealestateforum.co...18922&page=526
                    http://www.indianrealestateforum.com...-post3886.html

...as at 8500 for ATS, projects languishing today at 4000 or no resale will at least become 6000 or 50% return in 15 months until feb 16.

Alternatively, if this price has to come true for ATS, buying now at 6000 until feb 2016 gives much higher ROI of 42%+ in 15 months, than those who paid DP and lost on Dollar exchange+ opportunity cost.

Cheers

Comment

CHINTELS/ATS JV - Kocoon, Sector 109, Gurgaon

6000 is correct as an average

Good return for those who bought at launch at around 4000 approx two and a half years back.
                      Nothing Surprises Me

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X