ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon

Last updated: May 27 2019
6003 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon

a friend Has a distress sale of@5800...
    2095 middle floor ...he needs fund due to family issue ....what are the market rates??
    Last edited December 27 2014, 10:20 PM.

Comment

Any update on this project?

Comment

Visited the project in December 2014.....internal work was going on....in my flat even tile work was complete.....will attach pixClick image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1423117951.014476.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	562.3 KB
ID:	2252639Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1423118110.008054.jpg
Size:	246.2 KB
ID:	2252640Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1423118133.307000.jpg
Size:	337.3 KB
ID:	2252641Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1423118174.780131.jpg
Size:	258.3 KB
ID:	2252642

Comment

Originally posted by aviator777 View Post
          Visited the project in December 2014.....internal work was going on....in my flat even tile work was complete.....will attach pix[ATTACH]60493[/ATTACH][ATTACH]60494[/ATTACH][ATTACH]60495[/ATTACH][ATTACH]60496[/ATTACH]

Which floor is ur flat Om ? Is it 2090 sq
          Nothing Surprises Me

Comment

how is the project shaping up?

Comment

3rd floor...1745 sq.......
              It looks good as usual for any ATS project.......the quality of tiles was good.......

Comment

aviator777,
                Sir any update or pic of chintels paradiso,also they started working on roads 24mt around projects.
                Thanks in advance

Comment

Sorry sir I didn't take pic of Chintels Paradiso but yes road work has started ..Infact sector 109 internal roads are coming fast n nicely......already connected to 75 mtr road....

Comment

Dear members, I moved out to BLORE around 2012 and am honestly unaware of the latest on Kakoon.
                    There was some main road feeding the sector 109 which was not tarred (mud made) and for which approvals etc had to be obtained.
                    Will appreciate if some one can please fill in the gap as to where our projects stands, current resale price (I saw 6K on 99acres and was seriously disappointed) ...
                    Thanks in advance

Comment

Originally posted by himanshu001 View Post
                      Dear members, I moved out to BLORE around 2012 and am honestly unaware of the latest on Kakoon.
                      There was some main road feeding the sector 109 which was not tarred (mud made) and for which approvals etc had to be obtained.
                      Will appreciate if some one can please fill in the gap as to where our projects stands, current resale price (I saw 6K on 99acres and was seriously disappointed) ...
                      Thanks in advance
                      Hi Himanshu001, You can check their construction status about project on ATS website New Projects in dwarka expressway gurgaon | ATS Kocoon Construction Status

Apart from this you can directly contact them on their official number about project details ATS Kocoon Contact : Residential Property in Gurgaon | Flat in Gurgaon. You might get quick response from them. And your doubts will also get clear.

Last heard from them about Kocoon rate was 8000 CLP approx still confirm with them. I think it's always better to talk to them directly instead of going here and there.It's just what I do.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X