Heard that ATS is coming up with their Residential project in sec 109 in 14 acres , next to atharva.....

Anybody having any more info on this....????
Read more
Reply
5689 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • VB, If I may ask, against what name you have given your check for booking?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rs2507
    Raja,
    Couple of things-
    a. ATS is a brand no doubt but all their projects are in Noida and Chandigarh area. Going to be first project in GGN. But this is no handicap
    b. Have you been to the site or have any idea where you will be investing?
    c. It is jungle as of now.
    d. Finally can you hold on to your investment at DP for 4-5 years...if yes you may go for it.
    Regards,

    Yes very true...all points true.....this is a minimum 4 year investment.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vinaybhatia
    VB, If I may ask, against what name you have given your check for booking?

    Yes...why not...sending you a PM
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vb2309
    Yes...why not...sending you a PM

    Thanks buddy.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rs2507
    Raja,
    Couple of things-
    a. ATS is a brand no doubt but all their projects are in Noida and Chandigarh area. Going to be first project in GGN. But this is no handicap
    b. Have you been to the site or have any idea where you will be investing?
    c. It is jungle as of now.
    d. Finally can you hold on to your investment at DP for 4-5 years...if yes you may go for it.
    Regards,

    hey man...yes..i have been to site...its jus opp. to raheja n next to shobha international city n adjusent to BRISK n all .....n other option i have is
    1:- Gurgaon one sector 84 at 4000 sqy
    2:- Puri Const arround 5 K + in sec. 111
    3:- Orchid island new project lauching soon in sec. 51 at 5500+

    wat say??
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Raja ji
    hey man...yes..i have been to site...its jus opp. to raheja n next to shobha international city n adjusent to BRISK n all .....n other option i have is
    1:- Gurgaon one sector 84 at 4000 sqy
    2:- Puri Const arround 5 K + in sec. 111
    3:- Orchid island new project lauching soon in sec. 51 at 5500+

    wat say??

    Raja,
    If D way comes in next 3-4 years...this will be a great investment. I am sure D way will be there may be with some delays at best.
    So my Vote will be ATS V/S your forst 2 choices. Not much idea about Orchid...but that location is great and Orchid is a decent builder...
    CommentQuote
  • Gurgaon one is available in resale 3750. I have got email from a broker today itself
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit001
    Gurgaon one is available in resale 3750. I have got email from a broker today itself

    How do u compare GGn one v/s ATS??
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit001
    Gurgaon one is available in resale 3750. I have got email from a broker today itself


    what is Gurgaon One pls?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rs2507
    Raja,
    Couple of things-
    a. ATS is a brand no doubt but all their projects are in Noida and Chandigarh area. Going to be first project in GGN. But this is no handicap
    b. Have you been to the site or have any idea where you will be investing?
    c. It is jungle as of now.
    d. Finally can you hold on to your investment at DP for 4-5 years...if yes you may go for it.
    Regards,

    RS,

    Check ur PM.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vb2309
    what is Gurgaon One pls?

    GurgaonOne is a project by Alpha G Corp in Sec 84. They have deliverd one project before and have earned good faith from users because of quality and best practices. GurgaonOne is also a good project for long term investment.

    ATS has better advantage in terms of vicinity projects. Sec 109 will have Chintels, Shobha, Lumbini and ATS for now. All projects have sizes from 1700+ sft and no 2bhk.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit001
    Gurgaon one is available in resale 3750. I have got email from a broker today itself

    plz send PM dat mail
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rs2507
    Raja,
    If D way comes in next 3-4 years...this will be a great investment. I am sure D way will be there may be with some delays at best.
    So my Vote will be ATS V/S your forst 2 choices. Not much idea about Orchid...but that location is great and Orchid is a decent builder...

    ur right....i think ATS will be better den puri and orchid with span of 4 years
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Raja ji
    plz send PM dat mail


    Hi
    Greetings

    Brother if you are able to get one 2bhk for that amount in lowrise.. should be fine..

    Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Flat on DE Way

    Hi,


    Interested in going for an apartment on DWay, preferably sector 109. Budget is around 45 Lacs. Can u plz show me the opportunities currently available? Should i go for Resale or wait for some good projects to come.

    Thanks
    CommentQuote