Last updated: May 27 2019
6003 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon

Try and give us a few words. Go on.

Originally posted by Ankit031
    Dwarka Expressway, what a great place, I mean, have no word to define this location only would say it is the best destination for investment whether it be residential or commercial.

Comment

Originally posted by JethroNull View Post

Try and give us a few words. Go on.
      These days you can smell the broker from a 5 km distance

Comment

I honestly d'ont understand how these guys survive.

Originally posted by JoBhiMain View Post
        These days you can smell the broker from a 5 km distance

Comment

Sometimes I wonder if they are really so stupid or just being cheeky.

Comment

Originally posted by researching View Post
            Seeing the current pace of work & completion expect completion in another 1.5-2 yrs.
            Wouldn't the penalty kick-in post mid-2016?

Comment

Hi,

First post, as introduction I live in Holland having been brought up in Delhi.
              Almost a newbie for Delhi real estate market.

I am looking to buy an apartment for my parents, all cheque. ATS Kocoon was suggested by some friends.
              I have looked at the project and it looks interesting (well most projects are glossy on a computer screen).
              Spoken to some brokers, and after sifting through the usual BS, some serious guys are offering real units at 5700.

I do not need a ready to move in place, as long as it is on the horizon over next 2-3 years.

My questions are:
              1. How do negotiations go in Delhi real-estate market? What kind of leeway do people normally have when quoting first price?
              2. 5700 for 2095sqf, any views?
              3. ATS Kocoon, is it likely to be a headache-less, relatively decent society to be lived in?
              4. Buyer paying 1% brokerage, is it the norm or is that also negotiable?

Thank you for your views.

Comment

Hi DutchBiker

Please go through some other sticky threads on the forum to understand the carnage happening in RE at the present moment.

A suggestion, wait for these developments to become Ready to Move and then buy, you will be amazed at the opportunity cost.

Originally posted by DutchBiker View Post
                Hi,

I am looking to buy an apartment for my parents, all cheque. ATS Kocoon was suggested by some friends.
                I have looked at the project and it looks interesting (well most projects are glossy on a computer screen).
                Spoken to some brokers, and after sifting through the usual BS, some serious guys are offering real units at 5700.

I do not need a ready to move in place, as long as it is on the horizon over next 2-3 years.

My questions are:
                1. How do negotiations go in Delhi real-estate market? What kind of leeway do people normally have when quoting first price?
                3. ATS Kocoon, is it likely to be a headache-less, relatively decent society to be lived in?

Comment

Hi,

My questions are:

That's a good price. Lot of distress sale available in market. Even am In talks with few people. More important is the payment terms. How much is already paid out to builder and what is due. Take a call accordingly.

Comment

take a PLP (possession linked plan if possible). Too much stress on builders...With the PLP the stress is not passed on to you. U can then wait at leisure for DEW n the project to come up

Comment

Hi,

My questions are:

Hey Ya Dutch

Nice to see you are from Holland since Amsterdam is my favourite place. I am from Jakarta, Jokes appart, I don't know about Ats Kocoon but heard good for this project.

1% brokerage is normal, you can negotiate with broker for same.

Even I had also paid 0.70 % brokerage when I bought Puri Emrald Bay in distress deal but unfortunately they launched PLP 20 : 80 which is very interesting looking to buying one more appartment in 20 : 80 plan.

As Pacman advised in above post, check PLP plan also if you are looking for possession after 2 - 3 years only.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X