Collapse

ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon

Last updated: May 27 2019
6003 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon

sir, I see you are worried about high tension wire don't worry gov has already decided to move.Check page 1537 on NPR thread.
    Last edited September 22 2015, 07:06 AM.

Comment

HT wires over expressway was in the news. However Tourmaline HT wires are not over/crossing expressway. those are ~1.5 km away from expressway. It's between expressway and 75mtr road parallel to expressway. I don't think, news is related to those wires. There are patches of expressway with overheard HT wires. news might be for those patches..

Comment

Originally posted by dexbuyer View Post
        HT wires over expressway was in the news. However Tourmaline HT wires are not over/crossing expressway. those are ~1.5 km away from expressway. It's between expressway and 75mtr road parallel to expressway. I don't think, news is related to those wires. There are patches of expressway with overheard HT wires. news might be for those patches..
        Wont these be the same ht wires that go above tourmaline and sobha and sector 109 and other areas on npr?
        Attached Files

Comment

Thanks!! Super confused so looking for suggestion..
          - ATS Kocoon.
          Getting for 5700 BSP + Car parking + other charges.
          Positives
          Lower Floor, 1.5 yrs possession, 60 mtr Road
          Negatives
          Have to pay 90% now and rest on possession.
          Semi furnished
          - ATS Tourmaline
          Getting for 6500 BSP + car parking + Other charges.
          Positives
          Subvention plan. 20 or 30% now. Installment start after 3 yrs. Savings or opportunity cost.
          Heard it's a premium project. Fully furnished. however no difference in specification of flooring, paint, bathroom fittings etc
          Negative
          24 mtr Road. With other projects, it's going to be really bad in coming years especially peak hours
          Possession 2.5 to 3 yrs

Not able to decide b/w these two projects where to go. I am looking at this as end user and not investor. Suggestions pls??
          I have spoken to couple of brokers for my unit on 3rd floor in front of pool and park and they gave me a quote of 5700+ other charges. I declined it as I think fair price is 5800+ other charges for lower unit(below 4th floor)

Comment

Analyzed in little more details.. looking at time value of money, Kocoon is coming out to be an expensive option compared to Tourmaline.. (provided Tourmaline available for 6400 bsp subvention).. However high tension wires passing thru project is the deal braker.. looked thru different posts on various sites and i could only find news around relocating HT wires on Sohna road. And that news was floating from the last 3 years.. i am not sure i saw anything ard HT wires passing thru this project.. and that could be the reason of price drop but i am an expert in this field... also looked at specifications for both Kocoon and Tourmaline, found no major difference other than landscaping and pool.. Inside apartment looks like similar material is getting used..

You may find out some good deals for ATS triumph in 104 as well, few non luxury flats through local brokers around 6500 , it has best location among all

Comment

Originally posted by amitsingh View Post
              I have spoken to couple of brokers for my unit on 3rd floor in front of pool and park and they gave me a quote of 5700+ other charges. I declined it as I think fair price is 5800+ other charges for lower unit(below 4th floor)
              amitsingh; .. ATS won't charge PLC for lower floor however they don't sell lower floor with initial offering as well.. That's what i saw and analyzed from few posts.. So eventually, they throw lower floor out in market at later stage of the game.. And sell at higher price.. So indirect way of charging PLC.. With that, I agree that you should expect to get better pricing for lower floor.. Especially when it's pool facing..
              Last edited September 26 2015, 06:08 PM. Reason: Tag user

Comment

Locked down deal for ATS Kocoon.. i am wondering what i need to review part of BBA? it"s tower 1.. appreciate any help with that..

Comment

Tower 1 for ATS kocoon if I am not wrong is with CHintels , So Ur BBA will be from Chintels instead of ATS , And they have regular Agreement terms , nothing out of the box

Comment

Yes. The BBA is with Chintals.. couple of items are not clear to me
                    1 - Multiple owners of the land. I have Mahindra's BBA as well and they r the owner of the land. Attached is the screen shot of BBA where Chintels listed multiple owners of the land. Can someone pls confirm if they had the similar concept in their BBA?
                    2 - "Provisional allotment of apartment". Why provisional?
                    3 - 2 car parkings - covered/open. I thought, parking was covered.
                    Thanks for the inputs in advance
                    Attached Files

Comment

1) Multiple ownership of land , Most of the owners are Chintels Family except Rajesh Arora and Geeta Yadav, Basically What I understand is that They had some piece of land which was attached with Chintels because they couldnt get licence individually , Nothing to worry about . They were offered units against those land portions .

2) Provisional allotment - Its provisional allotment only till the time of possession , Since the unit is Not constructed at the time of allotment of Unit , So how can they allot you something which actually doesnt exist , So they provisionally allot you the on the basis of Unit being constructed in future.

3) Parkings being paid for initially are most probably for the Covered slots in Basement only. If the price for both the parking is same then
                      Its in basement only.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X