6003 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon

Thanks!! Appreciate it..

Comment

For parking, didn't get clear answer from Chintels.. "Chintels - we haven't decided if both parking are going to be covered or one covered and one open." Existing Chintels allottees pls confirm if your BBA has provision for covered or open or open/covered car parking..
      Last edited September 27 2015, 11:34 AM.

Comment

Allottees with apartment in Chintel tower, pls let me know if your BBA has provison for open or covered parking.. need to finalize by tmr morning so pls let me know.. thanks

Comment

Covered parking

Comment

May be i am reading too much into the BBA.. They have clause around additional charges..

- BSP doesn't include EDC/IDC, etc etc. Understood.. However this is what they have in there - "Payable by allottee as and when demanded by the company. The proportionate cost of installation of equipment of procuring and supplying electricity, cost of electric and water meters, club membership fee and club charges as applicable".

I thought, Club membership fee is included in the Total Cost. Am I missing something here? Please let me know.
            Thanks
            Last edited September 28 2015, 03:39 PM. Reason: Text Formatting

Comment

no sir, be prepared for a zordar jatka ( demands ) at the end..
              Google "DXPWA" to visit Association of NPR home buyers n join

Comment

Rajesh Arora owned a piece of land ,and in lieu of that he got few units to sell..I have bought unit from Rahesh Arora......There is no problem in that ...I went through full legal confirmation before buying.........

Comment

Hi guys,
                  I am looking for 3bhk options on DEW for my end use and visited yesterday many projects. I am allured towards ATS Kocoon because of reputation of builder and also because of flat / project layout and location. I have gone through many pages of this forum and see mostly good words for this project. Does any one has any insight on the pros and cons of first floor unit(park facing) in this project? Any words of wisdom on first floor unit and the project in general are welcome!

Thanks all in advance.

Comment

Appraj; What price are you getting?

@All should we ask the builder to pay us the penalty amount given the construction hasnt been completed by ATS in even 3 years?
                    Last edited October 26 2015, 04:32 PM. Reason: user tag

Comment

Whats the going rate and what is the difference between kokoon and other ATS project which is nearby?

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X