Heard that ATS is coming up with their Residential project in sec 109 in 14 acres , next to atharva.....

Anybody having any more info on this....????
Read more
Reply
5688 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by Shalimar
    Hi,


    Interested in going for an apartment on DWay, preferably sector 109. Budget is around 45 Lacs. Can u plz show me the opportunities currently available? Should i go for Resale or wait for some good projects to come.

    Thanks


    Hi
    Greetings

    Shalimar Ji

    this thread is for big investments and for those who can sleep like kumbhkaran for 5-8 years with no worries.

    Unfortunately, a lot of hype and online part time marketing people, brokers in collusion with builders have filled the space with so much froth of wrong promises that rates have sky rocketed.

    Having said that getting something in your budget is not practical for now..
    Hope you know what I mean,, things are quiet high actually.. roughly double than your budget..

    Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • vb how much did you pay for dp? please share
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Shalimar
    Hi,


    Interested in going for an apartment on DWay, preferably sector 109. Budget is around 45 Lacs. Can u plz show me the opportunities currently available? Should i go for Resale or wait for some good projects to come.

    Thanks


    Shalimar,

    The rates in DE way are around 3800 ......
    look around there may be other options in Gurgaon ? Not sure but I can not believe that one can not find anything for 45 Lacs in whole of Gurgaon.....that is lot of money.

    Have you looked at
    Real Estate India-India Property-Indian Properties- Property in India-Makaan.com
    Www.magic bricks.com

    I will also look on sites for you and let you know...,

    Amit,

    U were looking for two BR, please share options with this new member , that mat help this gentleman.

    Regards
    VB

    If you are looking at Down payment buy in resale
    if you are
    CommentQuote
  • Vb bhai kitne mein Liya?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rahul2011
    Vb bhai kitne mein Liya?

    Hv send u a PM
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by manu813
    If that is true then it is great news for D'way investors...

    guys chill.....nothing like that ....aisa abi kuch nahi hai...dats broker website..jus createing hype...i have few friends who stays in new palam vihar and there land is under litigation....as per them it will take some more tiime as nothing is clear and government is not ready for negotiation....plz afwah mat falaoo dostoo
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks for info Raja.. I was getting all charged up for my next investment in d'way..I will wait now..

    Originally Posted by Raja ji
    guys chill.....nothing like that ....aisa abi kuch nahi hai...dats broker website..jus createing hype...i have few friends who stays in new palam vihar and there land is under litigation....as per them it will take some more tiime as nothing is clear and government is not ready for negotiation....plz afwah mat falaoo dostoo
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by manu813
    Thanks for info Raja.. I was getting all charged up for my next investment in d'way..I will wait now..

    no doubt..it will come as toooooooo much of money is involve in this if we calculate ruff ammount will come arround :- 7500 crores ....emmar has land,M3M,den IREO has land here...next boom after GCX will be here but after 4 years..so jus chillll take ur time.....n den invest only in good builders....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vb2309
    Shalimar,

    The rates in DE way are around 3800 ......
    look around there may be other options in Gurgaon ? Not sure but I can not believe that one can not find anything for 45 Lacs in whole of Gurgaon.....that is lot of money.

    Have you looked at
    Real Estate India-India Property-Indian Properties- Property in India-Makaan.com
    Www.magic bricks.com

    I will also look on sites for you and let you know...,

    Amit,

    U were looking for two BR, please share options with this new member , that mat help this gentleman.

    Regards
    VB

    If you are looking at Down payment buy in resale
    if you are


    Sir,

    Thanks for sparing your precious time for me. I am a salaried person and want to take a home that is closer to Delhi with amenities these projects are showing like palying areas, swimming pool club etc. I dont want to go in inner portion of Gurgaon. So interested in Dway NEW Good Builder projects even if it is a long term bet.

    I can go for CLP only.

    Please suggest

    Thanks

    Shalimar
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Shalimar
    Sir,

    Thanks for sparing your precious time for me. I am a salaried person and want to take a home that is closer to Delhi with amenities these projects are showing like palying areas, swimming pool club etc. I dont want to go in inner portion of Gurgaon. So interested in Dway NEW Good Builder projects even if it is a long term bet.

    I can go for CLP only.

    Please suggest

    Thanks

    Shalimar


    Hi
    Greetings

    Ats CLP as per information available on this blog is 4500 appx for minimum 1700 sq ft. add to that edc/idc + parking+ club membership+ Maintenance+ Registry + others..
    SUM TOTAL to be paid over a period of 4 years (if all goes well) would be
    90 Lacs +
    Now bank finance as and when available will provide you leverage depending on your income and savings..

    Other opportunities available can check on the link
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AkCW4pub6d78dGxWN2VRZGdva1hmaC1UVklMRE5hVEE#gid=1

    Most of the projects generally ask 90% of the payment within the first 3 years..
    Suggest you to check your
    1] Loan entitlement
    2] Savings in hand (basically Current liquid cash)
    3] Disposable income on monthly/Yearly basis (after monthly expenses, loon-tel-lakdi, baniya, kiraya etc for future cash flow estimation)
    4] Current tax and savings opportunity on Interest portion of loan
    5] Time period/Horizon for investment (service left/expected possession/whether required for end use or investment)
    6] Any contingent Liabilities (ilaz ka kharcha/behn ki shadi/bache ki higher studies- all middle class situations which are specific to each person)
    7] Size of Family
    8] If for investment then ROI expected.
    9] If buying an existing project in resale would need some coloured component

    these are the main things and rest depends on individual tastes, preferences, priorities..

    Hope that helps..


    Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi
    Greetings

    Ats CLP as per information available on this blog is 4500 appx for minimum 1700 sq ft. add to that edc/idc + parking+ club membership+ Maintenance+ Registry + others..
    SUM TOTAL to be paid over a period of 4 years (if all goes well) would be
    90 Lacs +
    Now bank finance as and when available will provide you leverage depending on your income and savings..

    Other opportunities available can check on the link
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AkCW4pub6d78dGxWN2VRZGdva1hmaC1UVklMRE5hVEE#gid=1

    Most of the projects generally ask 90% of the payment within the first 3 years..
    Suggest you to check your
    1] Loan entitlement
    2] Savings in hand (basically Current liquid cash)
    3] Disposable income on monthly/Yearly basis (after monthly expenses, loon-tel-lakdi, baniya, kiraya etc for future cash flow estimation)
    4] Current tax and savings opportunity on Interest portion of loan
    5] Time period/Horizon for investment (service left/expected possession/whether required for end use or investment)
    6] Any contingent Liabilities (ilaz ka kharcha/behn ki shadi/bache ki higher studies- all middle class situations which are specific to each person)
    7] Size of Family
    8] If for investment then ROI expected.
    9] If buying an existing project in resale would need some coloured component

    these are the main things and rest depends on individual tastes, preferences, priorities..

    Hope that helps..


    Cheers

    Wow.....very well responded.
    CommentQuote
  • thanks buddy

    Originally Posted by vb2309
    Wow.....very well responded.


    Hi
    Greetings

    Thanks for your kind words.. much appreciated.. my way of giving back to IREF what I have learnt here (if at all I have).

    Still learning mate..specially from the psychology of "daredeveil" ATS /dway investors..

    On the lighter side-Just taking the example of Mr Shalimar (no offence please).. he writes a post on the thread and asks in the first post about the sector in which ATS is coming.. he he. should have checked the nomenclature of the thread actually..
    Makes me remember of my friends grandmother..
    she goes.."are yeh aam(mango) leke kaun ja raha hai??..

    what do you think?? aam dikh gaya.. aadmi nahin dikha.. he he :D

    Many times we suffer from selective perception and self denial..

    Double Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi
    Greetings

    Thanks for your kind words.. much appreciated.. my way of giving back to IREF what I have learnt here (if at all I have).

    Still learning mate..specially from the psychology of "daredeveil" ATS /dway investors..

    On the lighter side-Just taking the example of Mr Shalimar (no offence please).. he writes a post on the thread and asks in the first post about the sector in which ATS is coming.. he he. should have checked the nomenclature of the thread actually..
    Makes me remember of my friends grandmother..
    she goes.."are yeh aam(mango) leke kaun ja raha hai??..

    what do you think?? aam dikh gaya.. aadmi nahin dikha.. he he :D

    Many times we suffer from selective perception and self denial..

    Double Cheers

    :-)

    New users / new to forum . new to Gurgaon like me may make such genuine mistakes. Ur response was very good.

    Ur note calling ATS Investors as Daredevil has worried me a bit my friend , as I am not Daredevil and have invested purelay based on my trust in ATS Management, which matters to me more than any other factor in the index weightage of decesion making.

    Do you think it is a risky investment? as u called it Daredevil.

    I personally believe it is a very sound investment with a clear goal of 100 per cent return in 4 to 5 years range BEFORE tax and 80% return after tax in 4 to % years.

    Please advise.

    What are your thoughts on DE ATS 109 AFTER 4 years from now, not as of now.

    VB
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vb2309
    :-)

    New users / new to forum . new to Gurgaon like me may make such genuine mistakes. Ur response was very good.

    Ur note calling ATS Investors as Daredevil has worried me a bit my friend , as I am not Daredevil and have invested purelay based on my trust in ATS Management, which matters to me more than any other factor in the index weightage of decesion making.

    Do you think it is a risky investment? as u called it Daredevil.

    I personally believe it is a very sound investment with a clear goal of 100 per cent return in 4 to 5 years range BEFORE tax and 80% return after tax in 4 to % years.

    Please advise.

    What are your thoughts on DE ATS 109 AFTER 4 years from now, not as of now.

    VB


    Hi Greetings

    Sorry about the delay in response.. was busy drafting a letter on behalf of a friend.. for the last one hour ( check attachment)

    Regarding ATS/High price dway launches.. "Only those who dare get success".. also check my signature line.. might help..

    also nothing to worry on the ATS management aspect... better than 90% of builders.. also on worry check what the Rev D lama has to say..
    https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/more-cities-states/patna-real-estate/189-latest-re-news-bihar?p=60#post189

    My views about returns are reflected in a like post on this thread
    http://www.indianrealestateforum.com/253737-post805.html
    Still plot investments in Neharpar have yielded 300% in 6 years (better than ATS dera bassi plots) is the only saving grace.. investors in flats have had it left, right and center..
    Cheers
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • U misundersttod or misread my post mate

    Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi Greetings

    Sorry about the delay in response.. was busy drafting a letter on behalf of a friend.. for the last one hour ( check attachment)

    Regarding ATS/High price dway launches.. "Only those who dare get success".. also check my signature line.. might help..

    also nothing to worry on the ATS management aspect... better than 90% of builders.. also on worry check what the Rev D lama has to say..
    https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/more-cities-states/patna-real-estate/189-latest-re-news-bihar?p=60#post189

    My views about returns are reflected in a like post on this thread
    http://www.indianrealestateforum.com/253737-post805.html
    Still plot investments in Neharpar have yielded 300% in 6 years (better than ATS dera bassi plots) is the only saving grace.. investors in flats have had it left, right and center..
    Cheers



    Hi BlessU,

    Buddy....looks like you misread my post....I am NOT at all worried on the ATS Managementg front.

    As I wrote earlier I trust ATS Management and that is teh reason I invest with them.

    ALL my investments are in ATS.

    It is good to not that neharpar ionvestments have yielded 300% , which is good, not all Projects give 300% returns and I beliece that the ATS derabassi will give a return of 350% to 400 % if held for another 3 years (Total 8 years holding period).

    I am satesfied (happy) with ATS and thus I have invested again.

    The concern is the Dwarka Expressway which I think all of us have come to agree that will be completed in next 4 years (be End of 2015).

    Thus mate, for me I am not just looking for high investment, it is teh peace of mind and full trust that I have in ATS Management that makes me invest all my life savings from my job into ATS.

    I just shared my concerned on Daredevil as I believe that I am NOT a daredevil :-) and thus asked you why would you say so.

    The Dalailama note, which I have read before is very true, thanks for sharing it as it always help us put things in perspective every time we read it.

    Thanx Mate.
    VB
    CommentQuote