Heard that ATS is coming up with their Residential project in sec 109 in 14 acres , next to atharva.....

Anybody having any more info on this....????
Read more
Reply
5689 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • I comprehend fully what yr post means..

    Originally Posted by vb2309
    Hi BlessU,

    Buddy....looks like you misread my post....I am NOT at all worried on the ATS Managementg front.

    As I wrote earlier I trust ATS Management and that is teh reason I invest with them.

    ALL my investments are in ATS.

    It is good to not that neharpar ionvestments have yielded 300% , which is good, not all Projects give 300% returns and I beliece that the ATS derabassi will give a return of 350% to 400 % if held for another 3 years (Total 8 years holding period).

    I am satesfied (happy) with ATS and thus I have invested again.

    The concern is the Dwarka Expressway which I think all of us have come to agree that will be completed in next 4 years (be End of 2015).

    Thus mate, for me I am not just looking for high investment, it is teh peace of mind and full trust that I have in ATS Management that makes me invest all my life savings from my job into ATS.

    I just shared my concerned on Daredevil as I believe that I am NOT a daredevil :-) and thus asked you why would you say so.

    The Dalailama note, which I have read before is very true, thanks for sharing it as it always help us put things in perspective every time we read it.

    Thanx Mate.
    VB



    Hi
    Greetings

    I read it correctly ..wish you luck mate.. but it is a dare devil situation..

    Most would be writing letters like the one I have attached in my previous post regarding Neharpar FBD.. too tricky.. I am not convinced because you are invested mate..But would like to wish you luck for sure

    Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Dew is not a puliya over some nehara .it's a national highway sanctioned bybthe govt. Dew will come up in next 3 to 4 years.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rahul2011
    Dew is not a puliya over some nehara .it's a national highway sanctioned bybthe govt. Dew will come up in next 3 to 4 years.

    well said mate
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rahul2011
    Dew is not a puliya over some nehara .it's a national highway sanctioned bybthe govt. Dew will come up in next 3 to 4 years.

    chaaa gayee paajiiiii
    CommentQuote
  • My bet is a bit longer

    Originally Posted by rahul2011
    Dew is not a puliya over some nehara .it's a national highway sanctioned bybthe govt. Dew will come up in next 3 to 4 years.


    Hi
    Greetings

    Sure it will come up..he he..
    Yes absolutely it is not a culvert over a rainy water drain that can be built in year or so.....will take longer..... much longer actually... may be 4-6 years is a more likely probability..

    Quiet a few cherished govt projects were sanctioned for Asian Games and were completed during Commonwealth Games..;)

    Can anybody suggest when India is hosting Olympics please?:D



    Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Hi!

    Hi There!

    Can you please tell me if ATS is accepting any bookings CLP?
    if yes, then please PM me builder / broker details.

    Thanks!

    Regards,
    Varun
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi
    Greetings

    Sure it will come up..he he..
    Yes absolutely it is not a culvert over a rainy water drain that can be built in year or so.....will take longer..... much longer actually... may be 4-6 years is a more likely probability..

    Quiet a few cherished govt projects were sanctioned for Asian Games and were completed during Commonwealth Games..;)

    Can anybody suggest when India is hosting Olympics please?:D



    Cheers

    Bless you,

    What you are saying may be true, it may 6 years!! but in my opinion 6 years is a little too streched?

    None of us have a magic globe. Thus I have invested thinking it will come up by end of year 2014.

    Good luck to all those who have invested in Dwarka Exporessway projects.

    As a matter of fact I see appreciation (may be 50 % ) in 3 years if DE does not come up and 100% if DE comes up by end of 2014 / end 2015.

    Regards,
    VB
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by VarunSachdev
    Hi There!

    Can you please tell me if ATS is accepting any bookings CLP?
    if yes, then please PM me builder / broker details.

    Thanks!

    Regards,
    Varun

    Hi,

    ATS is not accepting any booking either in DP or CLP.

    They do not have any brokers / authorised agents.

    Please deal with them directly on :
    For Sales & Marketing related queries please contact them at
    :+91 0120 3811666
    :+91 0120 3811777
    Email: sales (at the rate of sign) atsgreens.com

    Good luck,
    VB
    CommentQuote
  • Hi VB - Thanks for the prompt reply.

    Regards,
    Varun
    CommentQuote
  • Request

    Dear All,

    Is any one in the forum based around Gurgaon who may be kind enough to post some photograohs (recent) of the Dwarka Express way work progress and keep doing so once every 3 or once every 4 months?

    Also I request Seniors :bab (55): / other members to please share there views as to what % appreciation do they think the good projects will have:

    1). Without DE being completed in next 4 years (keeping in mind that this place may have its own growth potential due to Delhi proximity) and commercial sector near by.
    2). With DE being complete in next 4 years

    Regards
    VB
    CommentQuote
  • VB,
    This is all speculative at this point in time. Those who have invested here including here were well aware of the ground realities. Now the best thing will be to just sit tight and do not speculate.
    Moreover you have answered the question in your own post 888.
    RS
    CommentQuote
  • To bless you' Sirji commonsense bhi koi cheez hoti hai.in any case I won't be surprised if you don't get it as commonsense is no more common now a days.....for your info ISRO sent yesterday the first satellite to reflect on weather in time and in budget...for every Kamari we have one jagmohan...so please do not generalize......dew will be made...now it's unto the people to place the bet on the time...anyone can imagine the prices of the properties 5 minutes from delhi once it's already there. Forvsure won't get 4000 price once you see the charcoal on ground...it will be at least 7 to 8 ..if someone wants to wait till then it's his call...

    Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Rahul2011, If I may ask, what investments do you hold in RE, specially in Gurgaon. Do you plan to hold for long term or you have short-term tagets as well
    CommentQuote
  • Quiet a few inhibitions mate

    Originally Posted by rahul2011
    To bless you' Sirji commonsense bhi koi cheez hoti hai.in any case I won't be surprised if you don't get it as commonsense is no more common now a days.....for your info ISRO sent yesterday the first satellite to reflect on weather in time and in budget...for every Kamari we have one jagmohan...so please do not generalize......dew will be made...now it's unto the people to place the bet on the time...anyone can imagine the prices of the properties 5 minutes from delhi once it's already there. Forvsure won't get 4000 price once you see the charcoal on ground...it will be at least 7 to 8 ..if someone wants to wait till then it's his call...

    Cheers


    Hi
    Greetings

    First half of your post was actually not required.. I would be immensly happy with the latter bit of your post.. pertinent question is when will we see black??
    not worried about 5K or 8K

    Now back to the first part of your post. Just to ask a few questions from you that may be of interest for investors for dwarka expressway projects

    do you have any information on the 15 july high court hearing pertaining to the sai kunj residents case??
    or
    do you have what went about in the sept 15 auction pertaining to clearance of obstructions on dway??
    or
    How many cases are in the high court or lower courts on the dway stretch.. ??
    or
    How many projects have been licences on the dway stretch by the haryana govt??
    or
    what is the status of acquistion of land on the Delhi stretch by respective authorities??
    or
    what time lines are written in the EC approvals for sewerage and water??
    (Hint: may find some answers if you check all my past posts)

    my friend we are famous for manualisation of computerwork in our govt departments and not computerisation of mannual work..

    In common parlance to help you understand " dilli door hai".

    BUT all the best with your investments but lets allay speculations and try to find answers to common questions.. OK??


    Cheers

    BUT all the best with your investments but lets allay speculations and try to find answers to common questions.. OK??


    Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rs2507
    VB,
    This is all speculative at this point in time. Those who have invested here including here were well aware of the ground realities. Now the best thing will be to just sit tight and do not speculate.
    Moreover you have answered the question in your own post 888.
    RS

    Bless U,

    I was just asking for opinions of other co-members in terms of Rate if DE is built or if DE is not completed by 2014 /2015. Also there was a request on posting photographs.

    Sorry to say but your response left me in bad taste and made me question that what is the use of the thread if I can not seek opinion if co investors ? Healthy speculation / seeking information is an part of the forum information exchange purpose.

    I as well as investors and companies like Raheja, Indiabulls, ATS, Chintels (and few more) have invested in this area it would now be moreover interesting to see the growth rate in this particular investment.

    Anyways, thanks for taking time to share the challenges around DE. Would have appreciated responses to the points requested too.

    Have a good day. Bye for now.

    Regards
    VB
    CommentQuote