Last updated: May 27 2019
6003 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon

Originally posted by samggn View Post
    Originally posted by samggn View Post

Offers of possession have already been sent for some apartments. My friend has an apartment there and is not liking the clustered view from the apartment. Paid for park facing, but getting view of all other buildings and apartments and not an open clear space.

aatees commented
    February 14 2017, 02:43 PM
    The possession offered is ""interim"" as the OC from HUDA is still awaited.But the complex is well developed -440 apartments over around 11-12 acres of plot size density wise quite good .Let us hope that the connectivity /infrastructure develops fast around the complex
    aatees Its not 11-12 acres as my friend has recently found out, but only around 8 acres. The remaining land has the road and towers of Calladium. No wonder it appeared so clustered and less open space than what it should have been if it really was just those 6 towers in 12acres!
    Quite a few postings are claiming that ATS has reduced the site area and handed that to Caladium project in the vicinity.

I looked at the google earth map today of the ATS project which shows the six towers along with about the similar topographical sketch as in the site map of the project brochure.

The Caldium project is across the 24 meter road. So there is no "giving away" to Caldium after the project started unless the 24 m road belongs to ATS. Is that the case or is it a HUDA road?

The only way the reduced ATS site plan would have been possible was that they misinformed the actual site size from the onset. I'm still baffled with the "giving" away theory. Can someone throw more light on this ?

Comment

Hi,

I got possesion letter. Are they giving penalty to anyone since there was a delay?

Thanks,

Piyush

Comment

Originally posted by sikkaji View Post

Quite a few postings are claiming that ATS has reduced the site area and handed that to Caladium project in the vicinity.

I looked at the google earth map today of the ATS project which shows the six towers along with about the similar topographical sketch as in the site map of the project brochure.

The Caldium project is across the 24 meter road. So there is no "giving away" to Caldium after the project started unless the 24 m road belongs to ATS. Is that the case or is it a HUDA road?

The only way the reduced ATS site plan would have been possible was that they misinformed the actual site size from the onset. I'm still baffled with the "giving" away theory. Can someone throw more light on this ?

Road and Caladium all part of the same 12acre license.
        It looks almost similar in the google earth map and the project brochure, but with a huge difference. In the project brochure it appears more open.
        Anyways, measure the dimensions on google map and calculate the approx area. You will find it out yourself.

Comment

Hi,

Please advise. Has any one else got possession letter and with no mention of pentaly from builder that should be given.

Will appreciate any response on what collective stand of flat owners is.

Thanks,

Piyush

Comment

Can you advice should I opt for higher floor 20+ rather than lower PLC units? Does it make sense to save the extra money in FD? Will it be difficult to sell top floors?
            Thanks for your time

Comment

Dear Friends, Is there a whatsapp group of buyers of ATS Kocoon. Please add me in (Rahul Kandoi). Thans a ton

Comment

Dear friends,

Is this right time sell the flat at ATS Kukoon? The rental for the flat is expected to be 15-16k (with maintenance). So there is no return on this front. If we sell now the price i will get will be almost same what i paid so no return here as well.

I was wondering if I should stay with it for long time or should I dispose it and look for another flat? If I keep it then I need to pay for the registration plus some additional cost (if I put it on rent).

Your advice will be deeply appreciated.

Brgds,
                Vikrant
                Last edited December 12 2017, 10:07 AM.

Comment

• mayankrai13
                  mayankrai13 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Whts d size of the flat u r discussing bout
                  ??

• Vikrant78
                  Vikrant78 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Sorry for the late reply. It is 1745 sq ft, T-6.

What are the current resale prices for 2095 sqft ?

Comment

• tempos2018
                  tempos2018 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  hovering around 1.2cr

Dwarka expressway very close to completion now.

Dwarka expressway completion

Demolition videos

Comment

Looking for purchasing 3 bhk 1750 sft unit n either kokkon or Tormeline. What shoud be the resale all inclusive price in both the projects. For end use which one is better project. I have time horizon of around 0-12 months to occupy.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                  Working...
                  X