Heard that ATS is coming up with their Residential project in sec 109 in 14 acres , next to atharva.....

Anybody having any more info on this....????
Read more
5688 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Dear VB,

The Dway investments are completely linked to the completion of DWAY, without which we will not have any access to these projects.

Now the guess on rate of appreciation is purely speculative in absense of any concrete facts. the figures you will get here will vary depending on the members perception and whether he has an investment there.

One thing which i wish to highlight is the "ease of exit" besides the notional appreciation. any investor should keep in mind this very inportant factor. This is espcially true for short term investments.

having said this my personnal opinion is that Dway will not offer returns which are in excess to those on gcx/spr/nh8.

also remember speculators thrive on uncertainity.. thats what is happening on dway currently. most projects are being sold on the fear 'if you miss the bus today there will be no option tomorrow" .thats the reason these two dime a dozen builders have managed to sell their projects.

My take the good projects as and when they come will sell ( ATS included at 4500) The prices will anyways move up to 6-7000 because of sheer increase of costs/high launch prices of new projects.
    We are now seeing 5000+ prices on NH8 already and so it wont be surprising that the same pattern is replicated on dway.

Also currently the prices are being justified by the term "LUXURY" which i believe is a hog wash( is a spa/ac/marble luxury???- and what is the incremental cost for this??) the builders are milking the market currently but its sustainblity will be difficult.

the real test will come in 2014 when the projects start to deliever. we will then get to know as to how much supply can the market absorb and and at what price point..

till then the sun is shining... flow with the market.. see the prices rise and hope that you will be able to exit when the time comes....

1). Without DE being completed in next 4 years (keeping in mind that this place may have its own growth potential due to Delhi proximity) and commercial sector near by.
    2). With DE being complete in next 4 years

Regards
    VB
    CommentQuote
  • DE Way Neharpar

Guys,

Someone burnt his fingers in Nehar Par compared it to DE way going the same way. I am totally against such comparison for the simple fact... Quailty of Builders present in the two locations.

Even in Faridabad, Pranayam by Puri and Pratham by Puri are doing fairly well compared to others. Even Omaxe buyers have not lost money (though would have been better off investing in Gurgaon)

Builders present in Nehar par are RPS/Omaxe/Puri/SRS/Era while builders present on DE way

Raheja/ATS/Puri/Godrej104)/Shoba/India Bulls/Mahindra/Emaar even if we leave aside Chintals and Lumbini who are first timers.

There is no comparison between these two sets except puri's being common.

Builders of such repute would not invest just to sell of their inventory because there is business reputation at stake. They would hopefully make things happen by collective bargaining and lobbying. DE way is not mere speculation though for long term and patient investors/end users.

Comments awaited.

Regards
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by saluja
    Guys,

Someone burnt his fingers in Nehar Par compared it to DE way going the same way. I am totally against such comparison for the simple fact... Quailty of Builders present in the two locations.

Even in Faridabad, Pranayam by Puri and Pratham by Puri are doing fairly well compared to others. Even Omaxe buyers have not lost money (though would have been better off investing in Gurgaon)

Builders present in Nehar par are RPS/Omaxe/Puri/SRS/Era while builders present on DE way

Raheja/ATS/Puri/Godrej104)/Shoba/India Bulls/Mahindra/Emaar even if we leave aside Chintals and Lumbini who are first timers.

Builders of such repute would not invest just to sell of their inventory because there is business reputation at stake. They would hopefully make things happen by collective bargaining and lobbying. DE way is not mere speculation though for long term and patient investors/end users.

Comments awaited.

regards
    saluja

i am bit agree not bcse i have investment over there but each time (once in month) i visit there....observed noticable progress
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by AmitMM
    Dear VB,

The Dway investments are completely linked to the completion of DWAY, without which we will not have any access to these projects.

Now the guess on rate of appreciation is purely speculative in absense of any concrete facts. the figures you will get here will vary depending on the members perception and whether he has an investment there.

One thing which i wish to highlight is the "ease of exit" besides the notional appreciation. any investor should keep in mind this very inportant factor. This is espcially true for short term investments.

having said this my personnal opinion is that Dway will not offer returns which are in excess to those on gcx/spr/nh8.

also remember speculators thrive on uncertainity.. thats what is happening on dway currently. most projects are being sold on the fear 'if you miss the bus today there will be no option tomorrow" .thats the reason these two dime a dozen builders have managed to sell their projects.

My take the good projects as and when they come will sell ( ATS included at 4500) The prices will anyways move up to 6-7000 because of sheer increase of costs/high launch prices of new projects.
    We are now seeing 5000+ prices on NH8 already and so it wont be surprising that the same pattern is replicated on dway.

Also currently the prices are being justified by the term "LUXURY" which i believe is a hog wash( is a spa/ac/marble luxury???- and what is the incremental cost for this??) the builders are milking the market currently but its sustainblity will be difficult.

the real test will come in 2014 when the projects start to deliever. we will then get to know as to how much supply can the market absorb and and at what price point..

till then the sun is shining... flow with the market.. see the prices rise and hope that you will be able to exit when the time comes....

1). Without DE being completed in next 4 years (keeping in mind that this place may have its own growth potential due to Delhi proximity) and commercial sector near by.
    2). With DE being complete in next 4 years

Regards
    VB

MM bhai,
    Nice to see you back after many days. I also agree with your views. At this stage nothing can be said for sure and secondly D way has its own Risk:opurtunity. Those who can hold their investments SHOULD ONLY invest there. We have equal number of opinions who have doubt over D way and we never know, one court order can upset the cart.
    If someone has conviction and play long can reap the benefits. else there are so many other areas which are absolutely risk free.
    MM bhai,
    Nice to see you back after many days. I also agree with your views. At this stage nothing can be said for sure and secondly D way has its own Risk:opurtunity. Those who can hold their investments SHOULD ONLY invest there. We have equal number of opinions who have doubt over D way and we never know, one court order can upset the cart.
    If someone has conviction and play long can reap the benefits. else there are so many other areas which are absolutely risk free.
    CommentQuote
  • nice argument..

Nice argument Saluja.ji

Even I am blindly BULLISHhhhh on d-eway & agree to all positives & cannot easily understand why there is so much pessimism.

-nearness to IGIF /dwarka /SEZ's
    -completely new infrastructure /planning & enormous potential
    to invite the world for business & recreation to NCR (next door to IGIF)
    -politicians stake & vested interests.

however having said all that...

Why would forum experts misguide other members.
    I think we have to read betwen lines & understand their experience.
    currently all things said looks good in mind nothing concrete....

Originally Posted by saluja
    Guys,

Comments awaited.

regards
    CommentQuote
  • Dear Sir,

Can u please suggest on the offer of 3BHK - 1700 sq ft Rs2900 psf in Era 103.
    (EDC+IDC etc extra)
    Amount already paid by seller till date: Rs. 5 Lacs towards booking.

Should i go for this.
    Thanks

Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi
    Greetings

Ats CLP as per information available on this blog is 4500 appx for minimum 1700 sq ft. add to that edc/idc + parking+ club membership+ Maintenance+ Registry + others..
    SUM TOTAL to be paid over a period of 4 years (if all goes well) would be
    90 Lacs +
    Now bank finance as and when available will provide you leverage depending on your income and savings..

Other opportunities available can check on the link
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AkCW4pub6d78dGxWN2VRZGdva1hmaC1UVklMRE5hVEE#gid=1

Most of the projects generally ask 90% of the payment within the first 3 years..
    Suggest you to check your
    1] Loan entitlement
    2] Savings in hand (basically Current liquid cash)
    3] Disposable income on monthly/Yearly basis (after monthly expenses, loon-tel-lakdi, baniya, kiraya etc for future cash flow estimation)
    4] Current tax and savings opportunity on Interest portion of loan
    5] Time period/Horizon for investment (service left/expected possession/whether required for end use or investment)
    6] Any contingent Liabilities (ilaz ka kharcha/behn ki shadi/bache ki higher studies- all middle class situations which are specific to each person)
    7] Size of Family
    8] If for investment then ROI expected.
    9] If buying an existing project in resale would need some coloured component

these are the main things and rest depends on individual tastes, preferences, priorities..

Hope that helps..

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • My idea is to start a thread with Global RE Case Studies so all members can put their comments on why certain area develped or flopped.

Then we the new members can debate on the actual data/figures & learn from the experience of the seniors....

Problem is there are very little sources from where such data can be found. There are Global examples how millenium cities of US as SF, Chicago, NY evolved & even how Dubai, HK & lately Beijing is evolving..

My request to members is to think in this direction...& share how tis idea looks. Then we can work to generate relevant data.

Benefits :
    Estimation of TTL Demand & Supply
    understanding of Lost Opportunity especially price rise in future
    Estimation of Time in which things can really move..
    CommentQuote
  • Hello vb2309,

Pls help in understanding of opinion of these bigtime RE giants on the d-eway litigation cases & their argument in favor d-eway investment.

As u r ATS customer, it is easier for you to reach ATS top-brass.
    ATS must be prepairing hard on Q&A & their story on dway facts as they r launching Nov.

If possible, pls make them answer Qs of dear blessU's y'day post especially the litigation part & what if d-eway gets stuck for another 5yrs. It should be interesting to know the psycology behind the builder investing CRORES & putting their brandvalue on stake........

Originally Posted by vb2309
    Bless U,

I was just asking for opinions of other co-members in terms of Rate if DE is built or if DE is not completed by 2014 /2015. Also there was a request on posting photographs.

Sorry to say but your response left me in bad taste and made me question that what is the use of the thread if I can not seek opinion if co investors ? Healthy speculation / seeking information is an part of the forum information exchange purpose.

I as well as investors and companies like Raheja, Indiabulls, ATS, Chintels (and few more) have invested in this area it would now be moreover interesting to see the growth rate in this particular investment.

Anyways, thanks for taking time to share the challenges around DE. Would have appreciated responses to the points requested too.

Have a good day. Bye for now.

Regards
    VB
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nipsy
    Hello vb2309,

Pls help in understanding of opinion of these bigtime RE giants on the d-eway litigation cases & their argument in favor d-eway investment.

ATS must be prepairing hard on Q&A & their story on dway facts as they r launching Nov.

If possible, pls make them answer Qs of dear blessU's y'day post especially the litigation part & what if d-eway gets stuck for another 5yrs. It should be interesting to know the psycology behind the builder investing CRORES & putting their brandvalue on stake........

Nice thought Nipsy
    CommentQuote
  • Builders perception is needed of status after 4 years

Originally Posted by nipsy
    Hello vb2309,

Hi
    Greetings

That would be valuable information sharing, infact.

I am sure "Builders TOP BRASS" would themselves be needing answers to most of the questions.:D

Lets see how they mince words

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Dosto - CLP ki exact date pata chali kya?
    CommentQuote
  • kis taraf ishara hain aapka amit222 :)
    CommentQuote
  • true dear rs2507.ji.

Problem is members mostly are interested proving their point rather than concluding an opportunity /project.
    If buyers of hyped dway projects can really feed us with a ROAD MAP, decision become easy.
    As vikash had logical reasoning of buying Unitech CrestView, I am looking at logical answers before investing on d-way & hope buyers of ATS can help & obtain these.

-Why ATS, Chintels, Indiabulls selected risky d-way when major chunk of
    land on NH8 /NewGgn /SPR is still inhabitated.
    -Why should investor fear opportunity loss when huge land bank on dway
    is available.
    -Why to fear exponential Price Rise in d-eway.
    -How they attract end-users (want home in 2-3yrs) w/o basic infra.

hope ATS has these answers.

Originally Posted by rs2507
    Nice thought Nipsy
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi
    Greetings

That would be valuable information sharing, infact.

I am sure "Builders TOP BRASS" would themselves be needing answers to most of the questions.:D

Lets see how they mince words

Cheers

Bless you,

Please let us be positive in our approach and phraseolgy.

Words like 'speculation' 'mince' etc are person pointed word and are not information rich.

Thanks to your unkind post I have just put the down and will not be calling the developer for the requested information.

As you said I am going to sit tight on the investmet and not worru about any information.

Why are you bent on thinking that every one is out to cheat us? I am not a subscriber to such an peessimistic approach.

I have held back from posting back few responses today after you branded a polite request for information as 'speculation'.

Please do not force your co-members out of the thread.

I do NOT think that every builder is out to cheat us. If you do not wish to invest please do not but kindly keep the approach positive even when sharing challenging and negative points.

This is my most humble request. Please let us keep the forum positive.

Wish you well.

With regards,
    VB
    CommentQuote
  • Dear All,

Can u please suggest on the offer of 3BHK - 1700 sq ft Rs2900 psf in Era 103.
    (EDC+IDC etc extra)
    Amount already paid by seller till date: Rs. 5 Lacs towards booking.

Should i go for this.
    Thanks
    CommentQuote