Heard that ATS is coming up with their Residential project in sec 109 in 14 acres , next to atharva.....

Anybody having any more info on this....????
Read more
5689 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • yes nipsy -

these are the questions we all have been looking to get answers of, before taking a plunge...

I am also looking for a good opportunity on D way with a good brand like ATS and Godrej for a long term hold...

Just hoping that these 2 projects will have descent pricing...
    CommentQuote
  • Endless list of first time builders and chaos in govt execution..

Originally Posted by saluja
    Guys,

Someone burnt his fingers in Nehar Par compared it to DE way going the same way. I am totally against such comparison for the simple fact... Quailty of Builders present in the two locations.

Even in Faridabad, Pranayam by Puri and Pratham by Puri are doing fairly well compared to others. Even Omaxe buyers have not lost money (though would have been better off investing in Gurgaon)

Builders present in Nehar par are RPS/Omaxe/Puri/SRS/Era while builders present on DE way

Raheja/ATS/Puri/Godrej104)/Shoba/India Bulls/Mahindra/Emaar even if we leave aside Chintals and Lumbini who are first timers.

There is no comparison between these two sets except puri's being common.

Builders of such repute would not invest just to sell of their inventory because there is business reputation at stake. They would hopefully make things happen by collective bargaining and lobbying. DE way is not mere speculation though for long term and patient investors/end users.

Comments awaited.

regards
    saluja

Hi
    Greetings

"Example is better than percept"

Firstly, all experiences that can be shared from point of view of sharing knowledge should be welcome. Perception and speculation would be the same if made without such knowledge. Refuting bad experiences of people and assuming that it cant be repeated on you would be termed as "ignorance" and "self denial"

Secondly, I do empathise and regret the losses people have borne in Neharpar Fbd. 50000 such families continue to aspire and hope for a dream home to live in.

Further, I quoted this particular instance to share valuable experience Neharpar aspirants have had with HUDA and DTCP. These are the same agencies who are going to handle Dwarka expressway, sector devlopments etc. So what can one expect?? (check my signature)

Irony is that our Honble CM Sh Bhupinder Singh Hooda is currently maning these two departments, which are yet to deliver, at least in Neharpar Faridabad
    Ministers

To make things more complex (read worse), we also have involvement of Delhi Govt and Central Govt.. Most would agree their integration with Haryana State Govt is not going to be easy peasy.

hope this helps and gives sensible learning to member investors and end users and are able to spot part time online marketeers, hackeneyed bulls, hyper marketeers, opportunists etc..

Regarding knowledge about first timers, gypsy builders, flyby night operators, mama bhaja builders, I would like to share more of these names in the link for you to decide..
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AkCW4pub6d78dGxWN2VRZGdva1hmaC1UVklMRE5hVEE#gid=6

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit2222
    Mahine ka aakhri Sunday...polio ravivaar waale din.... :bab (59):

Amit,
    Presently ther are looking at mid November.
    Regards
    VB
    CommentQuote
  • BUILDERS TOP BRASS explained!!!

Originally Posted by vb2309
    Bless you,

Please let us be positive in our approach and phraseolgy.

Words like 'speculation' 'mince' etc are person pointed word and are not information rich.

Thanks to your unkind post I have just put the down and will not be calling the developer for the requested information.

As you said I am going to sit tight on the investmet and not worru about any information.

Why are you bent on thinking that every one is out to cheat us? I am not a subscriber to such an peessimistic approach.

I have held back from posting back few responses today after you branded a polite request for information as 'speculation'.

Please do not force your co-members out of the thread.

I do NOT think that every builder is out to cheat us. If you do not wish to invest please do not but kindly keep the approach positive even when sharing challenging and negative points.

This is my most humble request. Please let us keep the forum positive.

Wish you well.

With regards,
    VB

Hi
    Greetings

I was anticipating your response.. "Builders Top bross" was used as a "collective noun" intended to all Dway projects and not specific to ATS..

I am sure even the "Builders TOP BRASS" would be trying to find answers to these questions to satisfy their investments..

Besides I think every member has the right to question and find answers in the forum even if they appear negative to a select few.. I will therefore do so even if I may or may not invest in the entire dway stretch or gurgaon!!!

Let me make my postion more clear about my responses-- " I am afraid as I chose not contribute to unsubstantiated speculation about astronomical ROIs and unclear, underlitigation govt projects. Certainly not in this instance":bab (38):
    Also please check my post on expectation of ROI in this post http://www.indianrealestateforum.com/253737-post805.html

The general opinion about builders is unfortunately not very favourable as is evident from various court rulings including Rs630 cr fine slapped in the face of DLF. These matters are proven in court... I need not impress moref in the current unregulated environment..

I fail to understand why somebody would like to protect defrauding builders from publically known facts about disappearing websites, sales without necessary approvals, indescriminate charging of rates of interests, increase in super area after taking majority of payment are some of the horrendous CRIMES builders have commited.. Those who are interested to get more information on specifics.. visit the page "homes from hell" on the link
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AkCW4pub6d78dGxWN2VRZGdva1hmaC1UVklMRE5hVEE#gid=1

Wish you all the best otherwise for your investments Gentleman.. and do ask the top brass at ATS why one of the members mentioned about 3500 in DP against your price of 3800..?? Regarding my questions I will keep asking in this forum and may not require the help of the TOP BRASS. They are however most welcome to issue their comments by becoming a member here

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi
    Greetings

I was anticipating your response.. "Builders Top bross" was used as a "collective noun" intended to all Dway projects and not specific to ATS..

I am sure even the "Builders TOP BRASS" would be trying to find answers to these questions to satisfy their investments..

Besides I think every member has the right to question and find answers in the forum even if they appear negative to a select few.. I will therefore do so even if I may or may not invest in the entire dway stretch or gurgaon!!!

Let me make my postion more clear about my responses-- " I am afraid as I chose not contribute to unsubstantiated speculation about astronomical ROIs and unclear, underlitigation govt projects. Certainly not in this instance":bab (38):
    Also please check my post on expectation of ROI in this post http://www.indianrealestateforum.com/253737-post805.html

The general opinion about builders is unfortunately not very favourable as is evident from various court rulings including Rs630 cr fine slapped in the face of DLF. These matters are proven in court... I need not impress moref in the current unregulated environment..

I fail to understand why somebody would like to protect defrauding builders from publically known facts about disappearing websites, sales without necessary approvals, indescriminate charging of rates of interests, increase in super area after taking majority of payment are some of the horrendous CRIMES builders have commited.. Those who are interested to get more information on specifics.. visit the page "homes from hell" on the link
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AkCW4pub6d78dGxWN2VRZGdva1hmaC1UVklMRE5hVEE#gid=1

Wish you all the best otherwise for your investments Gentleman.. and do ask the top brass at ATS why one of the members mentioned about 3500 in DP against your price of 3800..?? Regarding my questions I will keep asking in this forum and may not require the help of the TOP BRASS. They are however most welcome to issue their comments by becoming a member here

Cheers

Though I disagree with you as we are generalising a lot, and this thread is for a particular project. But I do see the point you are making.

I asked the question on the rate 3800 and the member who baught at lesser rate than me shared that they had baought multiple flats (not one) and much before I did. To be honest I do not care what was sold to whom, the sale agreement is a contract between the buyer and seller and prices do change and discounts are offered to buyers of larger quantity. It is a buyers decision to buy at a certain rate or not, as will be the decesion of those who will buy after launch on DP. As would have been for the ones who have baught with other builders on DP.

Wish you well.
    VB
    CommentQuote
  • Baba tum sansgarsh karo hum tumhare sath hain :)
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks mate

Originally Posted by amit001
    Baba tum sansgarsh karo hum tumhare sath hain :)

Hi
    Greetings

More than anything hope you support the cause of irrational pricing and fancy dreams about ROI.. You have always helped in projecting irrational ROIs being suggested by certain vested interest..

I thank you for that

"Main akela hi chala tha manjil ki mein,loge judte gaye and karavan ban gaya".

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Bless you I am with you...

But whenever i raise voice about all these issues. People start attacking the projects I am invested in. So i though kya faltu main gandhi banu...kisne invest karna hain vo kare...why should i invite trouble for me by creating awareness...

I am preferring to be a silent observer...

people are smart let them take their decisions themselves...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vb2309
    Though I disagree with you as we are generalising a lot, and this thread is for a particular project. But I do see the point you are making.

I asked the question on the rate 3800 and the member who baught at lesser rate than me shared that they had baought multiple flats (not one) and much before I did. To be honest I do not care what was sold to whom, the sale agreement is a contract between the buyer and seller and prices do change and discounts are offered to buyers of larger quantity. It is a buyers decision to buy at a certain rate or not, as will be the decesion of those who will buy after launch on DP. As would have been for the ones who have baught with other builders on DP.

Wish you well.
    VB

Hi
    Greetings

Boss hope it is now clarified.. I have given my opinion on ATS elsewhere just to clarify further reproducing here
    "for also nothing to worry on the ATS management aspect... better than 90% of builders.."

Baki you have tried to justify the price difference like a VP of a company VB sahib.. ;). Koi choti moti naukri ho to banda hazir hai..
    baki kiya galat ATS nein aap ke saath, ek ko maa ka ek ko mausi ka.. Rs 5.5 lakh ka phatka laga diya aapko.. Agar mein ATS ka TOP BRASS hota to apki sincerity ko dekh ke Rs300 aur kam kar deta... guaranteed for your loyalty

Hope all would agree with me!!

Cheers
    CommentQuote
    Hi
    Greetings

Boss hope it is now clarified.. I have given my opinion on ATS elsewhere just to clarify further reproducing here
    "for also nothing to worry on the ATS management aspect... better than 90% of builders.."

Baki you have tried to justify the price difference like a VP of a company VB sahib.. ;). Koi choti moti naukri ho to banda hazir hai..
    baki kiya galat ATS nein aap ke saath, ek ko maa ka ek ko mausi ka.. Rs 5.5 lakh ka phatka laga diya aapko.. Agar mein ATS ka TOP BRASS hota to apki sincerity ko dekh ke Rs300 aur kam kar deta... guaranteed for your loyalty

Hope all would agree with me!!

Cheers

Bless U,

:) My investment and trust in the brand is simply based out of customer experience and my investments in the past projects.

VB
    CommentQuote
  • Baba,
    Actually loyalty bonus to banta hai...for all of working hard for these developers...:-))
    CommentQuote
  • Epitome of Loyalty!!!

Bless U,

:) My investment and trust in the brand is simply based out of customer experience and my investments in the past projects.

VB

Hi
    Greetings

Do appreciate your loyalty VP sahab... apke funde bade clear hain.. all the best once again...

BAKI KIYA GALAT ATS NE EK LOYAL CUSTOMER KE SAATH.. he he.
    aur dera bassi ki jagah neharpar mein plot le lete 300% v/s 200% in 6 years.... and imagine that too without development!!!;)

ab bhadkna mat.. seriously pooch raha hoon..agar 10 ats lagane hoon to rate lag jayega?? (excuse me administrators for this one instance only) pooch ke batao Getamber ji se..ya baat karwa do

Cheer
    CommentQuote
    Hi
    Greetings

Do appreciate your loyalty VP sahab... apke funde bade clear hain.. all the best once again...

BAKI KIYA GALAT ATS NE EK LOYAL CUSTOMER KE SAATH.. he he.
    aur dera bassi ki jagah neharpar mein plot le lete 300% v/s 200% in 6 years.... and imagine that too without development!!!;)

ab bhadkna mat.. seriously pooch raha hoon..agar 10 ats lagane hoon to rate lag jayega?? (excuse me administrators for this one instance only) pooch ke batao Getamber ji se..ya baat karwa do

Cheer

Bless U,

I am momentorily saddened to read your note.

I do not work for ATS, I am genuinely an investor. I am NOT even based in India. Like you have the right to share your views, I have my right to share my experience.

As far as Derabassi is concerned, I did buy it for 5000 per square yard around in year 2005 and have NOW an offer of 15,500 per square yard and that is 200 % in 6 years. What is wrong with that? People have even sold it at 18,700 (but the best offer that I have had is 15,500 and that is what I shared).

Hence forth I will try NOT to respond to your posts as you are doubting me and my intentions. I am not a VP of a company but I surely am well placed in the industry I am in.

I want to use this forum as a place where we can discuss this project going forward too, please do not spoil it by doubting an genuine customer with a good experience.

I did not expect such a post from you, there was no need to be so. Anyways, it does not bother me, my investments are my investments. My risks, my rewards. God bless us all.
    CommentQuote
  • dear vb2309
    Sirjee..pls dont take the debate personal.
    some jokes & slight kheenchaatani should be accepted /allowed otherwise the mood of debate is too monotonous.
    Infact I appreciate ur efforts of having major key info on ATS prices /availability /launches inspite being not in India.

Sirjee.. we really wanna benefit from ur contacts & if possible pls help find out
    >why they selected risky dway
    >why they r hopeful that litigations would go.
    >what if these are delayed over 5Yrs.

You can see there are many psospects waiting for their CLP prices. someone said 4500/- How do you think??

Friendly Rgds.

Bless U,

I am mementorily saddened to read your note.

I do not work for ATS, I am genuinely an investor. I am NOT even based in India. Like you have the right to share your views, I have my right to share my experience.

As far as Derabassi is concerned, I did buy it for 5000 per square yard around in year 2005 and have NOW an offer of 15,500 per square yard and that is 200 % in 6 years. What is wrong with that? People have even sold it at 18,700 (but the best offer that I have had is 15,500 and that is what I shared).

Hence forth I will try NOT to respond to your posts as you are doubting me and my intentions. I am not a VP of a company but I surely am well placed in the industry I am in.

I want to use this forum as a place where we can discuss this project going forward too, please do not spoil it by doubting an genuine customer with a good experience.

I did not expect such a post from you, there was no need to be so. Anyways, it does not bother me, my investments are my investments. My risks, my rewards. God bless us all.
    CommentQuote
  • Blessyou bhai -

I know VB personally. He is a senior professional based out of Europe.

And VB bhai - The issues being raised by Bless you are relevant for people looking to invest on D way

You should not take it in an offensive way...

lets all be friends..
    CommentQuote