Heard that ATS is coming up with their Residential project in sec 109 in 14 acres , next to atharva.....

Anybody having any more info on this....????
Read more
Reply
5688 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Ishan Bhai, kaun si post ka ? I seem to have forgotten or missed it .
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ISHANb
    i meant if brokers are not involved wouldnt it hamper the resale of the project considering market dynamics of gurgaon ? i think u took it the other way ?


    hi
    Greetings

    Brokers would eventually get involved if not initially. They would get involved in resale activities to match buyers and sellers. I think for a small size project GGN brokers alone can take up the entire offer.

    Also Brokers in GGN are viewed different from brokers in UP.

    Well this is not much of a concern anyway..
    Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by BlessU
    hi
    Greetings

    Brokers would eventually get involved if not initially. They would get involved in resale activities to match buyers and sellers. I think for a small size project GGN brokers alone can take up the entire offer.

    Also Brokers in GGN are viewed different from brokers in UP.

    Well this is not much of a concern anyway..
    Cheers


    Bina brokers ke aaj tak kutch bika hai Gurgoan mein ??

    DLF , Unitech jaise builder bhi nahi bech paye to ATS kaise bech dega
    CommentQuote
  • durb bhai i agree with u. if ATS doesnt involve brokers in original booking , they would not get involved in resale as well ,Chhote mote brokers might get involved in resale but the big daddies of the trade wont . I think ATS must and definitely will involve brokers in the project .

    I think it would be a very bad move if they dont . Without good brokr invovlvements ka haal dekh chuke hai hum geritage one mei hi ..... itna achha project aaj bhi 500-5200 pe ghoom raha hai aur buyers nahi hai market mei , ideally it should have been at least around 6 k right now !!!
    CommentQuote
  • But Ishan bhai Gurgaon One sec -84 did got sold very well although they didn't entertained brokers.


    Originally Posted by ISHANb
    durb bhai i agree with u. if ATS doesnt involve brokers in original booking , they would not get involved in resale as well ,Chhote mote brokers might get involved in resale but the big daddies of the trade wont . I think ATS must and definitely will involve brokers in the project .

    I think it would be a very bad move if they dont . Without good brokr invovlvements ka haal dekh chuke hai hum geritage one mei hi ..... itna achha project aaj bhi 500-5200 pe ghoom raha hai aur buyers nahi hai market mei , ideally it should have been at least around 6 k right now !!!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by manu813
    But Ishan bhai Gurgaon One sec -84 did got sold very well although they didn't entertained brokers.


    My concern is not the developer being able to sell the apartments or not , my concern is the investor being sell off the apartments in resale !!! And the prices in resale thus becoming stagnant !!

    because the seller wont know whom to contact for selling his unit and buyer woudlnt now whom to go to for buying the same . And as it is gurgaon brokers have a huge nexus !!! Do my concerns have any reasons ?
    CommentQuote
  • I am not sure why brokers will not jump in re-sale band wagon in case project is good and have good demand in market.. In a way it is very good practise as brokers will not be able to manipulate prices by showing artificial scarcity during launch and end user can be benefited from it..

    Originally Posted by ISHANb
    My concern is not the developer being able to sell the apartments or not , my concern is the investor being sell off the apartments in resale !!! And the prices in resale thus becoming stagnant !!

    because the seller wont know whom to contact for selling his unit and buyer woudlnt now whom to go to for buying the same . And as it is gurgaon brokers have a huge nexus !!! Do my concerns have any reasons ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by manu813
    I am not sure why brokers will not jump in re-sale band wagon in case project is good and have good demand in market.. In a way it is very good practise as brokers will not be able to manipulate prices by showing artificial scarcity during launch and end user can be benefited from it..


    Ishan : Mahindra Also does bookings majorly themselves and their resale is known to everyone , I have a 2 + study in that project so I know , trust me on this , If u cant then ask anyone who holds a mahindra unit , is he being chased by ppl to sell or not ???
    CommentQuote
  • not familiar with anyone whose invested in mahindra .s cnt really say !!!

    to get a general idea ...

    whats the resale n original booking price for raheja projects going in sec 109 ?? n chintels ????
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ISHANb
    not familiar with anyone whose invested in mahindra .s cnt really say !!!
    to get a genreal idea ...
    whats the resal n original booking price for raheja projects going in sec 109 ?? n chintels ????


    Raheja Atharva goes for a resale price of 3800 psf the fully loaded specs one
    Booked in 2008 2775/-
    and shilas towers also go for the same value because of non availability and smaller size 1300 sq ft 3 bhk
    booked 2575/-

    Chintels goes for a resale of around 300 preium over 3275/- (offers which i am getting for my F tower aptt.)


    Mahindra aura phase 1 booked 2275 goes for resale 3700 psf

    and ohase 2 booked 3175 goes for 3800 in resale

    YOu can verify these quotes also
    CommentQuote
  • Ok ... so one can have a look at the project at a pricing of 3500-4000 ?? and dpending on specs , USp etc
    I guess v ll have to wait for that !


    Originally Posted by amit.bhalla
    Raheja Atharva goes for a resale price of 3800 psf the fully loaded specs one
    Booked in 2008 2775/-
    and shilas towers also go for the same value because of non availability and smaller size 1300 sq ft 3 bhk
    booked 2575/-

    Chintels goes for a resale of around 300 preium over 3275/- (offers which i am getting for my F tower aptt.)


    Mahindra aura phase 1 booked 2275 goes for resale 3700 psf

    and ohase 2 booked 3175 goes for 3800 in resale

    YOu can verify these quotes also
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ISHANb
    Ok ... so one can have a look at the project at a pricing of 3500-4000 ?? and dpending on specs , USp etc
    I guess v ll have to wait for that !


    It will be an excellent buy 3500 if it comes at that price

    and it will be a moderate buy 3800 psf

    Name of ATS will make it sell

    People trust their quality

    Rahejas have launched their another project by the name of vedanta floors 4000 psf in sec 108 which is farther away from this location.....
    CommentQuote
  • Just to update you all, spoke to chintel's on today, and they'd be launching their phase-II in Oct'11 4500 psqft..
    CommentQuote
  • Brokers or no brokers??

    Originally Posted by ISHANb
    durb bhai i agree with u. if ATS doesnt involve brokers in original booking , they would not get involved in resale as well ,Chhote mote brokers might get involved in resale but the big daddies of the trade wont . I think ATS must and definitely will involve brokers in the project .

    I think it would be a very bad move if they dont . Without good brokr invovlvements ka haal dekh chuke hai hum geritage one mei hi ..... itna achha project aaj bhi 500-5200 pe ghoom raha hai aur buyers nahi hai market mei , ideally it should have been at least around 6 k right now !!!


    Hi
    Greetings

    Another logic is that of Ramprastha who doesnt allow resale- again no price discovery. Can that be interpreted as bad as well. The brokers know who bought what, but cant initiate resale..

    Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi
    Greetings

    Another logic is that of Ramprastha who doesnt allow resale- again no price discovery. Can that be interpreted as bad as well. The brokers know who bought what, but cant initiate resale..

    Cheers


    That actually an even worse case where when u c another good opportunity coming up , you still can liquidate this one and move onto another
    CommentQuote