Heard that ATS is coming up with their Residential project in sec 109 in 14 acres , next to atharva.....

Anybody having any more info on this....????
Read more
5689 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • No worries mate

Originally Posted by vb2309
    Bless U,

I am momentorily saddened to read your note.

I do not work for ATS, I am genuinely an investor. I am NOT even based in India. Like you have the right to share your views, I have my right to share my experience.

As far as Derabassi is concerned, I did buy it for 5000 per square yard around in year 2005 and have NOW an offer of 15,500 per square yard and that is 200 % in 6 years. What is wrong with that? People have even sold it at 18,700 (but the best offer that I have had is 15,500 and that is what I shared).

Hence forth I will try NOT to respond to your posts as you are doubting me and my intentions. I am not a VP of a company but I surely am well placed in the industry I am in.

I want to use this forum as a place where we can discuss this project going forward too, please do not spoil it by doubting an genuine customer with a good experience.

I did not expect such a post from you, there was no need to be so. Anyways, it does not bother me, my investments are my investments. My risks, my rewards. God bless us all.

Hi
    Greetings

I am sorry, if you felt it as intentional, but maffi mang ke phir question pucha tha..

I never doubted frankly that you are from ATS..did I mention such a thing?? I just said that the way you explained the discount is a style attributable to the qualities that of a "VP" which is syncronous with your psuedo name "VB".. !!!

Again in the explanation it was mentioned that those who go for multiple bookings get a discount!!

Also you have been helping people in the forum by giving ATS nos. sowhat harm in me asking if things are negotiable for a contact reference..

No problem mate.. if you dont want to share with me.. but.. I dont think I have asked you for too much..

Acha baba I am sorry, intention was not to doubt or hurt you.. Choti si information ke liye itna naraaz ho rahe ho.. ??

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Blessyou bhai -

I know VB personally. He is a senior professional based out of Europe.

And VB bhai - The issues being raised by Bless you are relevant for people looking to invest on D way

You should not take it in an offensive way...

lets all be friends..
    CommentQuote
  • Nipsy isnt too naive to think ATS or any builders will give you honest opinion on a subject where there is a clear conflict of interest. Unless one has a close personal relationship with a senior employee of ATS, this exercise will prove to be futile...
    CommentQuote
  • thanks mate

Originally Posted by amit001
    Blessyou bhai -

And VB bhai - The issues being raised by Bless you are relevant for people looking to invest on D way

lets all be friends..

hi
    greetings

thanks mate... he is too touche about his investment.. thanks inko samjhane ke liye.... 5.5 lakh ats ne faltu liye hain aur gussa mere pe nikal rahe hain..

Bhai sorry kehh diya woh bhi bina galti ke.. professional main bhi hoon issi liye..
    Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Issues raised by BlessU r some very basic & some very pertinent issues & answers ( or no answers ) could decide the fate of the D e way .

I have been raising similar issues for the last so many months, but the problem here is the different lobbies in the forum . One lobby is the guys invested on the D e way or a particular project here . It is but natural for them to defend their investments . It is human tendency . Happens with me/u/every one . Many guys belong to this lobby .

The other lobby is the problem . The Broker's lobby, which is interested in creating hypes to earn some extra bucks .

Issues r with every area/Project/Builder . Issues can vary, but u would find a few of them attached to almost every project . The point is to bring out/highlight & discuss the issues, so that everybody is aware of them & that is the biggest problem for the Broker's lobby in the forum .

We have many dubious operators here . As an end user, strictly keep away from these small time & dubious builders, unless u can afford to lose a big packet, without blinking an eyelid . All investors will not lose money with some small time builders, some may get lucky, there r always exceptions . As, i have said many, many times earlier, different people have different risk taking profiles, probably one/u can take more risk than me or u have a different way to look at the D e way, could be anything .

D e way may offer some decent investment opportunities & may offer some good options to the end users/investors, but i will look at the D e way, when the D e away is litigation free, construction starts in the right earnest & some decent Builder comes with some sensible pricing ( not the hyped one's ), besides some other smaller issues .

My PoV, please ignore, if u don't agree .

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    Issues raised by BlessU r some very basic & some very pertinent issues & answers ( or no answers ) could decide the fate of the D e way .

I have been raising similar issues for the last so many months, but the problem here is the different lobbies in the forum . One lobby is the guys invested on the D e way or a particular project here . It is but natural for them to defend their investments . It is human tendency . Happens with me/u/every one . Many guys belong to this lobby .

The other lobby is the problem . The Broker's lobby, which is interested in creating hypes to earn some extra bucks .

Issues r with every area/Project/Builder . Issues can vary, but u would find a few of them attached to almost every project . The point is to bring out/highlight & discuss the issues, so that everybody is aware of them & that is the biggest problem for the Broker's lobby in the forum .

We have many dubious operators here . As an end user, strictly keep away from these small time & dubious builders, unless u can afford to lose a big packet, without blinking an eyelid . All investors will not lose money with some small time builders, some may get lucky, there r always exceptions . As, i have said many, many times earlier, different people have different risk taking profiles, probably one/u can take more risk than me or u have a different way to look at the D e way, could be anything .

D e way may offer some decent investment opportunities & may offer some good options to the end users/investors, but i will look at the D e way, when the D e away is litigation free, construction starts in the right earnest & some decent Builder comes with some sensible pricing ( not the hyped one's ), besides some other smaller issues .

My PoV, please ignore, if u don't agree .

Hi
    Greetings

Agree absolutely..

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • well, there's no harm in understanding ATS's words or thinking.
    kamm se kam is thread par to "document" ho jayegaa.

Although reality could be like your comment...HAlwai kabhi apni mithai ko bura kahegaa kya.

however somewhere trust has to start.
    my intention is also to check preparation of ATS & psycology of their investors..So far it seems ATS 109 project is banking on their past loyalists ....who gre with ATS, made money & are blindly following...

Originally Posted by amit001
    Nipsy isnt too naive to think ATS or any builders will give you honest opinion on a subject where there is a clear conflict of interest. Unless one has a close personal relationship with a senior employee of ATS, this exercise will prove to be futile...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nipsy
    well, there's no harm in understanding ATS's words or thinking.
    kamm se kam is thread par to "document" ho jayegaa.

Although reality could be like your comment...HAlwai kabhi apni mithai ko bura kahegaa kya.

however somewhere trust has to start.
    my intention is also to check preparation of ATS & psycology of their investors..So far it seems ATS 109 project is banking on their past loyalists ....who gre with ATS, made money & are blindly following...

Hi
    Greetings

I agree absolutely.. This is a wise thing to do.. so let things be questioned in the forum to the "builders" on dwarka expressway.. People have a right to ask where the ticket size is close to a crore of rupees..

It takes time to make that kind of money for an employee or a businessman.. Also most NRIs have no clue and are posted only the dreams of proximity to the airport, golf club, dwarka, diplomatic enclave, beautiful pictures of luxury homes (check AmitMMs coments)... etc. Most have not even seen the area..Most dont have contacts or references in GGN..Some may not trust brokers, some may not get a chance to visit for many years!!!

Reality is quiet different.

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Rate

As per my call to ATS , They saying this will be launch in Nov and there was no pre Launch......

and rate are approx 4000 on DP.....

Is Rate is right and ok as per near by societies launch .......

Please clarify by any sr member....

thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rakeshkatoch
    As per my call to ATS , They saying this will be launch in Nov and there was no pre Launch......

thanks

Hi
    Greetings

thanks for your input Rakesh ji.. so do we understand with this that there is no CLP??

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rakeshkatoch

thanks

This is what has been shared with me to. The rate is probably going to be 4000 per sq foot on DP.

There will be CLP also, rate yet to be confirmed. I would have thought that it could be the normal 10 to 12% above DP Launch price.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit001
    Blessyou bhai -

lets all be friends..

Thanks for your note Amit...much appreciated...matured and balanced.
    CommentQuote
  • Apologies accepted and some responses

Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi
    Greetings

I am sorry, if you felt it as intentional, but maffi mang ke phir question pucha tha..

I never doubted frankly that you are from ATS..did I mention such a thing?? I just said that the way you explained the discount is a style attributable to the qualities that of a "VP" which is syncronous with your psuedo name "VB".. !!!

Again in the explanation it was mentioned that those who go for multiple bookings get a discount!!

Also you have been helping people in the forum by giving ATS nos. sowhat harm in me asking if things are negotiable for a contact reference..

No problem mate.. if you dont want to share with me.. but.. I dont think I have asked you for too much..

Acha baba I am sorry, intention was not to doubt or hurt you.. Choti si information ke liye itna naraaz ho rahe ho.. ??

Cheers

Bless u,

Aplogies accepted and it is gracious of you to say sorry. Not many people would be gracious and brave enough to say sorry and apologise. Much appreciated. No hard feelings.

On a serious note, I am not a VP, however I do head some multimillion IT programmes for one of the biggest oragnisations in Europe.

Nipsy , my friend Amit001, Bless U and all members in our forum thread,

Based on the request from forum members I have made an effort and asked the questions and got some response on the following lines (also if you have any other questions please feel free to get in touch with ATS directly):

1.) Dwarka Expressway is being constructed by M/s India Bulls Ltd. The contract has already been awarded and construction work is on. Logically India Bulls has taken the contract because they themselves approximately are holding large land banks on the Expressway and if they themselves are handling the construction of DEway then they are not at the mercy of HUDA & DTCP who do shabby jobs.

2.) Most developers are going to the Expressway because once this is done it will have the best, quickest and shortest access to the IGI Airport, New Delhi, also land valuations on SPR and other areas in Gurgaon are obscenely high. In 3 years time developments and ready infrastructures will be mostly done here as the government is also allowing Pvt. Developers with townships to do Infrastructure at their own cost.

I hope that my effort of finding response will help the forum and that though it may not be an all encompassing response and the forum may debate it further, this still is how their though process is.

And at the end of the day all investments have a certain portion of risk and rewards can be proportionate. If any one has any other questions please approach ATS directly as I do not want to put more effort or make more calls as I am now already invested.

Wishing everyone well.
    VB
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit001
    Nipsy isnt too naive to think ATS or any builders will give you honest opinion on a subject where there is a clear conflict of interest. Unless one has a close personal relationship with a senior employee of ATS, this exercise will prove to be futile...

Hi
    Greetings

some help coming now..

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nipsy
    dear vb2309
    Sirjee..pls dont take the debate personal.
    some jokes & slight kheenchaatani should be accepted /allowed otherwise the mood of debate is too monotonous.
    Infact I appreciate ur efforts of having major key info on ATS prices /availability /launches inspite being not in India.

Sirjee.. we really wanna benefit from ur contacts & if possible pls help find out
    >why they selected risky dway
    >why they r hopeful that litigations would go.
    >what if these are delayed over 5Yrs.

You can see there are many psospects waiting for their CLP prices. someone said 4500/- How do you think??

Friendly Rgds.

Hi Nipsy,

Thanks for your kind note. Mostly based on ur note I have made an efort and got some responses which I have now posted on the forum.

Hope it is of little help if not much.

Cheers,
    VB
    CommentQuote