Heard that ATS is coming up with their Residential project in sec 109 in 14 acres , next to atharva.....

Anybody having any more info on this....????
Read more
5689 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Thanks mate

Originally Posted by vb2309
    Bless u,

Aplogies accepted and it is gracious of you to say sorry. Not many people would be gracious and brave enough to say sorry and apologise. Much appreciated. No hard feelings.

On a serious note, I am not a VP, however I do head some multimillion IT programmes for one of the biggest oragnisations in Europe.

Nipsy , my friend Amit001, Bless U and all members in our forum thread,

Based on the request from forum members I have made an effort and asked the questions and got some response on the following lines (also if you have any other questions please feel free to get in touch with ATS directly):

1.) Dwarka Expressway is being constructed by M/s India Bulls Ltd. The contract has already been awarded and construction work is on. Logically India Bulls has taken the contract because they themselves approximately are holding large land banks on the Expressway and if they themselves are handling the construction of DEway then they are not at the mercy of HUDA & DTCP who do shabby jobs.

2.) Most developers are going to the Expressway because once this is done it will have the best, quickest and shortest access to the IGI Airport, New Delhi, also land valuations on SPR and other areas in Gurgaon are obscenely high. In 3 years time developments and ready infrastructures will be mostly done here as the government is also allowing Pvt. Developers with townships to do Infrastructure at their own cost.

I hope that my effort of finding response will help the forum and that though it may not be an all encompassing response and the forum may debate it further, this still is how their though process is.

And at the end of the day all investments have a certain portion of risk and rewards can be proportionate. If any one has any other questions please approach ATS directly as I do not want to put more effort or make more calls as I am now already invested.

Wishing everyone well.
    VB

Hi
    Salutations

tellement puis-je demander pour
    un emploi...Veuillez
    et qu'en est-il de la plus grande partie remise sur ATS??

Hourras!!
    CommentQuote
  • Salutations Baba :D

whats est ce deal ombragée passe entre vous deux??

êtes-vous en mesure d'obtenir une bonne remise sur ATS?? :bab (59):

Cheers

Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi
    Salutations

un emploi...Veuillez

Hourras!!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Saluja

Builders of such repute would not invest just to sell of their inventory because there is business reputation at stake. They would hopefully make things happen by collective bargaining and lobbying. DE way is not mere speculation though for long term and patient investors/end users.

Comments awaited.

regards
    saluja
    Cheers

Ah! Though am in office, but cannot resist myself to post on the comments from Saluja.

Yes, I too agree that “all said and done” – builders do value their reputation and would do anything to ensure that their project are marketable. No wonder even after so much of delays and high pricing, the properties of known builders (e.g. DLF in Gurgaon) are eye candy of NRIs and get sold off on the day 1 (believe me it’s not just rumor, many of my friends did not get the desired plots launched by DLF)

Ok .. at broad level there is huge land bank available in 3 areas, where Loss of one area is gain of another

1. GeX/SPR – M3M, Iero, Unitech with huge land bank
    2. NH8 and close sectors 8x and 9x
    3. D-Way (18 kms) – hazzar builders, prominent are India bulls, Shobha, Raheja, ATS

Also my understanding is – if the Dway comes in the shape and timeframe that was planned, then whole axis of investment will switch there (for obvious reasons -> good connectivity, close to Delhi/Dwarka, Airport etc). Also there no scarcity of land bank next to Dway, so people can always move their investment here.

Based on this, it’s not difficult to infer that powerful lobby builders like M3M, Iero etc that have a huge land bank in Gex, will never allow Dway to come soon – else they will get bankrupt even sooner J. I wonder why would anyone go as far sector 67A, 68 when enough of land is there at “developed Dway” and that too cheaper. So I don’t expect the litigations coming to an end soon as I consider Gex Developers more powerful and united than the ones on Dway.

Just a different view - as zillions of money involved !

I would love to read this post of mine after 3 years and say “didn’t I say so J”.
    CommentQuote
  • la réponse

Hi
    Salutations

un emploi...Veuillez

Hourras!!

S'il vous plaît demander à ATS sur les rabais en vrac
    S'il vous plaît ne postez pas en français car la plupart des utilisateurs ne comprennent pas le français.
    Bye pour l'instant.
    CommentQuote
  • good thinking vikas kumar ji,just didnt think of this angle,thanks for showing us this side of real estate
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vb2309
    S'il vous plaît demander à ATS sur les rabais en vrac
    S'il vous plaît ne postez pas en français car la plupart des utilisateurs ne comprennent pas le français.
    Bye pour l'instant.

Hi
    Greetings

thank god.. I thought you will fire up again..

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi
    Greetings

thank god.. I thought you will fire up again..

Cheers

No mate,

I am smiling now :-)

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vikash.kumar
    Ah! Though am in office, but cannot resist myself to post on the comments from Saluja.

Yes, I too agree that “all said and done” – builders do value their reputation and would do anything to ensure that their project are marketable. No wonder even after so much of delays and high pricing, the properties of known builders (e.g. DLF in Gurgaon) are eye candy of NRIs and get sold off on the day 1 (believe me it’s not just rumor, many of my friends did not get the desired plots launched by DLF)

Ok .. at broad level there is huge land bank available in 3 areas, where Loss of one area is gain of another

1. GeX/SPR – M3M, Iero, Unitech with huge land bank
    2. NH8 and close sectors 8x and 9x
    3. D-Way (18 kms) – hazzar builders, prominent are India bulls, Shobha, Raheja, ATS

Also my understanding is – if the Dway comes in the shape and timeframe that was planned, then whole axis of investment will switch there (for obvious reasons -> good connectivity, close to Delhi/Dwarka, Airport etc). Also there no scarcity of land bank next to Dway, so people can always move their investment here.

Based on this, it’s not difficult to infer that powerful lobby builders like M3M, Iero etc that have a huge land bank in Gex, will never allow Dway to come soon – else they will get bankrupt even sooner J. I wonder why would anyone go as far sector 67A, 68 when enough of land is there at “developed Dway” and that too cheaper. So I don’t expect the litigations coming to an end soon as I consider Gex Developers more powerful and united than the ones on Dway.

Just a different view !

I would love to read this post of mine after 3 years and say “didn’t I say so J”.

Wow,

What a view.....never thought of this angle.
    And beware IREF is additictive.......in need some rehab from this forum too :-)
    Better then FB till positive..
    Never thaught of this angle....angle with a twist :-)
    Hope it is just for the novel and not for real as man that wd not be good commercial news...

VB
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vikash.kumar

Just a different view !

Hi
    Greetings

je baat...:bab (35):

kahani mein twist..

he he.. love it .. keep them coming all different theories.. facts remain as such

average time for litigations in Indian courts.. search google..
    Certainly dway not coming soon.. after reading this

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • What a great thread

Hi
    Greetings

je baat...:bab (35):

kahani mein twist..

he he.. love it .. keep them coming all different theories.. facts remain as such

average time for litigations in Indian courts.. search google..
    Certainly dway not coming soon.. after reading this

Cheers

wow...what a thread we have here...it can leave behind many authors in the masaala TV serials........chalne do.....ab 3 saal badd ise pah kar baree maja ayeegi bhai...
    CommentQuote
  • LOL :D. I agree . People have been watching too much of all kind of TV serials & kuuch zaida angrezi movies ka d-o-sage ho gaya lagta hain :D.

Originally Posted by vb2309
    wow...what a thread we have here...it can leave behind many authors in the masaala TV serials........chalne do.....ab 3 saal badd ise pah kar baree maja ayeegi bhai...
    CommentQuote
  • God Father 4 in the making

Originally Posted by MANOJa
    LOL :D. I agree . People have been watching too much of all kind of TV serials & kuuch zaida angrezi movies ka d-o-sage ho gaya lagta hain :D.

Hi
    Greetings

looks like a mafia movie plot.. trying to destroy the enemy territory..
    Soon God father 4 will be made in India and I have a few recommendations from withing the members of IREF to play the role of "mario puso"

soon dead fish and head of a prized horse will be traded.. lets keep the venue for the exchange of gun fire a Rajeev chowk..

and the final battle in sector 109 near ATS

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Point of WHY NOW remains. Is d-way Running....

dear vb /others,

thanks for your clarifying from x.x.x. situation / thinking manner..

Ya, it seems logical that focus of development & pricing would shift to dway from other areas once dway is a reality.
    Then does this justify these builders raise the price from day-1 ??? once dway is a reality.
    Then does this justify these builders raise the price from day-1 ???
    CommentQuote
  • LOL :D. A good one & i would suggest to the Casting Director of soon to me made God father 4, to cast all the characters from this forum . Yaha par har thara ka numuna majood hain :bab (45):.

Hi
    Greetings

looks like a mafia movie plot.. trying to destroy the enemy territory..
    Soon God father 4 will be made in India and I have a few recommendations from withing the members of IREF to play the role of "mario puso"

soon dead fish and head of a prized horse will be traded.. lets keep the venue for the exchange of gun fire a Rajeev chowk..

and the final battle in sector 109 near ATS

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Movie indianized name "Chacha Bateeja Gang" ...

Originally Posted by MANOJa
    LOL :D. A good one & i would suggest to the Casting Director of soon to me made God father 4, to cast all the characters from this forum . Yaha par har thara ka numuna majood hain :bab (45):.
    CommentQuote