Heard that ATS is coming up with their Residential project in sec 109 in 14 acres , next to atharva.....

Anybody having any more info on this....????
Read more
Reply
5689 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • That there are vested interests working overtime to ensure the delay in construction of Dwarka eway is hardly a news. In past D S constructions (company that operates NH8 and collect toll from that) has openly opposed Dwarka Eway on the grounds that it is a competing road. It was covered in newspapers years ago.

    It was also in newspapers sometime back that some RWAs had to fight a court case for 1 year to force NHAI (government) to make public the agreement it had signed with DS constructions for NH8 project. NHAI was not willing to allow the public to see that agreement. Why such secrecy? Such acts of government is what fuels the conspiracy theories.

    Those of us who have waited for over 45 minutes in line on toll booths in peak hours many times to pay the toll are already aware that NH8 is a cash printing press. So for some vested interests it makes sense to delay the alternative road.
    CommentQuote
  • Manu Bhai, mujhe, Dharmendra aur Randhir Kapoor ki yaad aa gaye .

    Maine tao saare characters cast bhi kar diya hain, par yaha pe bataonga, would result in a bhayankar fight & my banning .
    CommentQuote
  • hahaa.. chodo manoj bhai.. we need you in this forum... movie banegi jaroor jara funds ikathe hone do... lol
    Originally Posted by MANOJa
    Manu Bhai, mujhe, Dharmendra aur Randhir Kapoor ki yaad aa gaye .

    Maine tao saare characters cast bhi kar diya hain, par yaha pe bataonga, would result in a bhayankar fight & my banning .
    CommentQuote
  • ThePunjabi, if u come across any links on this, please post . Have seemed to missed this news .

    Originally Posted by ThePunjabi
    That there are vested interests working overtime to ensure the delay in construction of Dwarka eway is hardly a news. In past D S constructions (company that operates NH8 and collect toll from that) has openly opposed Dwarka Eway on the grounds that it is a competing road. It was covered in newspapers years ago.

    It was also in newspapers sometime back that some RWAs had to fight a court case for 1 year to force NHAI (government) to make public the agreement it had signed with DS constructions for NH8 project. NHAI was not willing to allow the public to see that agreement. Why such secrecy? Such acts of government is what fuels the conspiracy theories.

    Those of us who have waited for over 45 minutes in line on toll booths in peak hours many times to pay the toll are already aware that NH8 is a cash printing press. So for some vested interests it makes sense to delay the alternative road.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    ThePunjabi, if u come across any links on this, please post . Have seemed to missed this news .


    Many links were there in gurgaonscoop.com and they have changed their site. Even old bookmarked links are not working. Will try to find something on google.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by manu813
    hahaa.. chodo manoj bhai.. we need you in this forum... movie banegi jaroor jara funds ikathe hone do... lol

    OK so producer bhi mil gaya Lol...
    Darshak to bahut hain..hit ho gai movie
    CommentQuote
  • hit to hogi hee..lol..
    Originally Posted by rs2507
    OK so producer bhi mil gaya Lol...
    Darshak to bahut hain..hit ho gai movie
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by manu813
    hit to hogi hee..lol..

    hit kaun si wali...dhishum dhishum he he
    CommentQuote
  • :D.. ......action , drama , romance, back stabbing sab kush milega..Thriller
    Originally Posted by rs2507
    hit kaun si wali...dhishum dhishum he he
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    ThePunjabi, if u come across any links on this, please post . Have seemed to missed this news .


    This was the related news.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by manu813
    :D.. ......action , drama , romance, back stabbing sab kush milega..Thriller

    Do not forget Sleaze, Greed and item number. And producer ji casting couch?? Darshak ko kuch nahi maloom padega...
    CommentQuote
  • Bhai, Casting couch ???? Need to add in more characters . Any suggestions ????

    Originally Posted by rs2507
    Do not forget Sleaze, Greed and item number. And producer ji casting couch?? Darshak ko kuch nahi maloom padega...
    CommentQuote
  • casting to already hui hai.. couch kahan se laoge ab..baaki darshak sab kush jaante hain.. :)
    Originally Posted by rs2507
    Do not forget Sleaze, Greed and item number. And producer ji casting couch?? Darshak ko kuch nahi maloom padega...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ggnkaaadmi
    This was the related news.

    Important piece of information, how should we interpret it
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rs2507
    Important piece of information, how should we interpret it


    Wohi kahani. Government will change and so will their policies. In Haryana, no government has ruled for two consecutive terms. Lets see if strong industrial lobby of Manesar is able to convince the next government whenever it comes to move the toll as it affects their daily productivity.
    CommentQuote