Heard that ATS is coming up with their Residential project in sec 109 in 14 acres , next to atharva.....

Anybody having any more info on this....????
Read more
5689 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Back to the project

The Dwark Expressway discussion, Debate and Humour have all been interesting and contributions valuable and entertaining (recently on the movie production gasp).

May I request members to keep updating the thread on the purchases, negotiations, news and updates on the ATS project also.

Has any one else purchased, I have responded to 3 to 4 members on the name in which the cheque was issued. Gentleman if you have purchased please share.

On my end I will post when I have updates on the project. By the way there is a very informative/challenging thought driven thread in IREF on Dwarka Expressway.

Awating updates on the ATS project in 109.....gentlemen who had PM me on cheque in favour of details..have u made ur purchases ? if yes please share with us all.
    CommentQuote
  • can you compare this with raheja revanta adv and dis adv anyone pls
    CommentQuote
  • hey vb.ji

welcome bk after ta short break. well I think u can atleast speak to ATS for higher discount to you due to ur all-time loyality.

You c an see forum members are aspiring to own ATS but dont have courage of big risk of almost a crore..also we cant look at ATS in isolation of Dway.

It will be interesting to see loyalists booked in pre-launch react :
    when ATS opens all cards -CLP prices, discounting, availability, layout, plans...still this thready is yet to see ACTUAL ACTION near to launch .

Originally Posted by vb2309
    The Dwark Expressway discussion, Debate and Humour have all been interesting and contributions valuable and entertaining (recently on the movie production gasp).

May I request members to keep updating the thread on the purchases, negotiations, news and updates on the ATS project also.

Has any one else purchased, I have responded to 3 to 4 members on the name in which the cheque was issued. Gentleman if you have purchased please share.

On my end I will post when I have updates on the project. By the way there is a very informative/challenging thought driven thread in IREF on Dwarka Expressway.

Awating updates on the ATS project in 109.....gentlemen who had PM me on cheque in favour of details..have u made ur purchases ? if yes please share with us all.
    CommentQuote
  • Han no harm in being ready and analyzing side by side....Agar jamega to le lenge varna aage badhenge....

Mujhe bas thoda dar lagta hain entering at 4500 levels keeping in mind the issues of delays and litigation etc....

I am looking at this option to just diversify the portfolio and also because of the fear of missing out on the D way Opportunity over long term.
    CommentQuote
  • 4.0K is a ? price with literally nothing over there now & 4K is also alnmost <50% of fully developed dwarka.

Its not for the sake of negotiation, but I think if new Ggn is 3K (w/o basic infra) & NH8 is 3.5-->4.3K, d-way may make some air around 4.0--> 4.3.

Rest all suggestions are welcome.

Originally Posted by amit001
    Nipsy what do you feel about buying at 4500 on D way..?

Could this be the case of entering at short to medium term peak on D way?
    CommentQuote
  • Litigation is a big Risk & we have to hold ourselves tight.
    ATS being a decent builder, INVESTMENT IS SAFE though it may become dormant (not dead) for some time

Han no harm in being ready and analyzing side by side....Agar jamega to le lenge varna aage badhenge....

Mujhe bas thoda dar lagta hain entering at 4500 levels keeping in mind the issues of delays and litigation etc....

I am looking at this option to just diversify the portfolio and also because of the fear of missing out on the D way Opportunity over long term.
    CommentQuote
  • I think it will be like 4 DP and 4500-4550...

Baki the min size is also 1700 making the over ticket size very large...

Agar 2 BHK bhi hota i wud have taken the plunge, the minimum ticket size is over 1 cr....kahi atak gaya to lene ke dene na pad jaaye

CommentQuote
  • Baat theek hain nipsy - worst yeh hoga ki 4 ke badle 8 saal main return aaega...worst to worst case...Godo thing is that overall invetsment is safe with ATS, which is not the case with a lot of builders now a days.
    CommentQuote
  • ATS, Indiabulls & Godrej all r good builders.
    they cannot put their reputation on stake...something surely is going on beyond our thinking....

As regars 4.5K, this is again a question.
    As many guys on forum said I dont think a normal salary person can take that big risk.

Baat theek hain nipsy - worst yeh hoga ki 4 ke badle 8 saal main return aaega...worst to worst case...Godo thing is that overall invetsment is safe with ATS, which is not the case with a lot of builders now a days.
    CommentQuote
  • dear amit.ji,

anyways, you said it right....
    Lets see what ATS has to offer in CLP...

Originally Posted by nipsy
    ATS, Indiabulls & Godrej all r good builders.
    they cannot put their reputation on stake...something surely is going on beyond our thinking....

As regars 4.5K, this is again a question.
    As many guys on forum said I dont think a normal salary person can take that big risk.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit001
    Baat theek hain nipsy - worst yeh hoga ki 4 ke badle 8 saal main return aaega...worst to worst case...Godo thing is that overall invetsment is safe with ATS, which is not the case with a lot of builders now a days.

This is the main question we have Amit and Nipsy.
    No one can deny that there are issues right now with respect to litigation, slow development rate of HUDA/DDA etc etc. Either we can wait for all things to clear out and enter at high prices ( most of us may not afford that ) or enter now with good builders with long term planning( basically ready if the project gets delayed).

I don't see any option of decent builders launching at decent prices in future when all issues are sorted out. Agar abhi nahin ho raha to baad main kaise hoga !!! Market is driven by demand and supply and not by our emotions.
    CommentQuote
  • dont you think there is surplus supply on d-way side if things are cleared.
    At ythe moment unnecessary hold is mainmtained so real picture of supply cannt be ascertained.

Originally Posted by vinaybhatia
    This is the main question we have Amit and Nipsy.
    No one can deny that there are issues right now with respect to litigation, slow development rate of HUDA/DDA etc etc. Either we can wait for all things to clear out and enter at high prices ( most of us may not afford that ) or enter now with good builders with long term planning( basically ready if the project gets delayed).

I don't see any option of decent builders launching at decent prices in future when all issues are sorted out. Agar abhi nahin ho raha to baad main kaise hoga !!! Market is driven by demand and supply and not by our emotions.
    CommentQuote
  • one more thing....
    do you think d-way can be related to N-way.

AT noida side , due to surplus supply prices are in contrl..
    There are plenty of options at very decent price levels...
    CommentQuote
  • This is a great point nipsy

N way bane ke itne saal bad bhi aaj 3500-4000 ka rate hain

N way bhi south Delhi se utna hi paws Jain jitna d way swarms se

What say guys

Ps - we all know that ggn is a higher end market as compared to Noida

OTE=nipsy;256029]one more thing....

CommentQuote
  • Hello Guys,

what is the rate of cheapest project available in sec 105, 106, 109, 110 & 112 on Deway in fresh booking ?

Just trying to find out the price difference b/w ATS and any other decent project from reputed builder if any...

please share..

Ta

Originally Posted by nipsy
    one more thing....

CommentQuote