Heard that ATS is coming up with their Residential project in sec 109 in 14 acres , next to atharva.....

Anybody having any more info on this....????
Read more
5689 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • I will not compare Noida with Ggn. Ggn prices anyday will be higher and there has always been special interests from investors/NRI's in ggn market. Things like lucky draw allotment, projects getting sold in few hours can only be seen in Ggn RE.

Coming back to dway story, what is your take on prices? We can't justify 5000 psft rate apartment or 52K per sqrds plot at NH8? Even when we are talking about these issues in open, any launch at eway by decent builder will be heartily accepted at 4000-4200 CLP.

Not sure if builders are driving these prices or over enthusiasm of buyers on eway is driving these prices. If a launch at 4000 will be sold out in few days, the next launch will happen at higher price in the vicinity, that is for sure.

Originally Posted by nipsy
    one more thing....
    do you think d-way can be related to N-way.

AT noida side , due to surplus supply prices are in contrl..
    There are plenty of options at very decent price levels...
    CommentQuote
  • Most of us are investors and will jump on any offer where money can be made. Would be interesting to know end users' view of the situation and what all things worked in favor( or against) for them when they did the analysis.

Any end users there??
    CommentQuote
  • I agree to below post . Secondly land aquisition cost was much higher in Haryana vis a vis Noida because state govt policies so prices will be more because of high input cost.. How much cost is justified in D'way or other sectors of ggn is all together different debate..

Originally Posted by vinaybhatia
    I will not compare Noida with Ggn. Ggn prices anyday will be higher and there has always been special interests from investors/NRI's in ggn market. Things like lucky draw allotment, projects getting sold in few hours can only be seen in Ggn RE.

Coming back to dway story, what is your take on prices? We can't justify 5000 psft rate apartment or 52K per sqrds plot at NH8? Even when we are talking about these issues in open, any launch at eway by decent builder will be heartily accepted at 4000-4200 CLP.

Not sure if builders are driving these prices or over enthusiasm of buyers on eway is driving these prices. If a launch at 4000 will be sold out in few days, the next launch will happen at higher price in the vicinity, that is for sure.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vinaybhatia
    This is the main question we have Amit and Nipsy.
    No one can deny that there are issues right now with respect to litigation, slow development rate of HUDA/DDA etc etc. Either we can wait for all things to clear out and enter at high prices ( most of us may not afford that ) or enter now with good builders with long term planning( basically ready if the project gets delayed).

I don't see any option of decent builders launching at decent prices in future when all issues are sorted out. Agar abhi nahin ho raha to baad main kaise hoga !!! Market is driven by demand and supply and not by our emotions.

Very well said Vinay Ji.
    CommentQuote
  • ATS Status

Bhai Logo ,
    I am sorry i am entering late into this thread but considering so much of pages devoted to this Builder ,I am curious to know the status of the the project .Has the project being launched ?Whats the BSP ?

Thanks,
    Pikku
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pikku24
    Bhai Logo ,
    I am sorry i am entering late into this thread but considering so much of pages devoted to this Builder ,I am curious to know the status of the the project .Has the project being launched ?Whats the BSP ?

Thanks,
    Pikku

Project is still in pre-launch state where few people have booked on down payment plan. No CLP plan as of now. Official release will be in Nov as told on forum be few members.
    CommentQuote
  • Yes, there is less scope of a decent Builder to come up with decent prices, when all the problems of the D e way r over, but this doesn't mean, we pay futuristic prices ( as if D e way is complete, fully set up, with Commercials, Hospitals, Schools etc..abound in plenty ) in the present .

If, every Builder starts demanding futuristic prices & people start paying them, bhgwan hi baccha sakta hain, uske baad .
    CommentQuote
  • This is true .. Builders are asking ridiculous prices ...
    Originally Posted by MANOJa
    Yes, there is less scope of a decent Builder to come up with decent prices, when all the problems of the D e way r over, but this doesn't mean, we pay futuristic prices ( as if D e way is complete, fully set up, with Commercials, Hospitals, Schools etc..abound in plenty ) in the present .

If, every Builder starts demanding futuristic prices & people start paying them, bhgwan hi baccha sakta hain, uske baad .
    CommentQuote
  • Well DE way

I have been going through a lot comments on unacceptable prices.

On Sohna road, In 2005, the average prices were about Rs2500 (please correct me)

On DE way the average prices in 2011 are 3800Rs (please correct me)

Rs2500*(1.06)^6 = 3546 per squre feet. 6% is the average inflation rate.

Now for me, DE way location is much better than Sohna Road. So, the differential (3800/3546)-1 = 7% can be easily attributable to the location.

This is a broad and simplistic calculation. There are numerous other factors which can be tweaked such as demand/supply/litigation/income levels etc.

Comments awaited.
    CommentQuote
  • Amit Bhai,

First Point :

ATS still commands price of Rs. 9000 - 10000 psft on NOIDA E Way even with excess supply.

Where as ATS immediate neighbour (Parsvanath) commands Rs. 5000- 5500/- psft. They both were launched at almost the same starting price.

So it all depends on the builder etc.

2nd point :

Don't get surprised, if Sohna road prices start coming down or stagnate once DEWay comes up. However, this may take time.

3rd point.

Noida and Gurgaon Markets are very different ..
    1. Gurgaon has become upscale market than NOIDA even though NOIDA has significant better infrastructiure.
    2. Giurgaon has more Class A buildings than NOIDA that brings more Office Jobs to Gurgaon than NOIDA with low investments. NOIDA is catching up - but will take time and Gurgaon already has the lead and it may be able to maintain the lead.
    3. In NOIDA, Infrastructure is made first and then residences. In Gurgaon, Residences are made first and then infrastructure.

Originally Posted by amit001
    This is a great point nipsy

N way bane ke itne saal bad bhi aaj 3500-4000 ka rate hain

N way bhi south Delhi se utna hi paws Jain jitna d way swarms se

What say guys

Ps - we all know that ggn is a higher end market as compared to Noida

OTE=nipsy;256029]one more thing....
    do you think d-way can be related to N-way.

AT noida side , due to surplus supply prices are in contrl..
    There are plenty of options at very decent price levels...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rmnoida
    Amit Bhai,

First Point :

ATS still commands price of Rs. 9000 - 10000 psft on NOIDA E Way even with excess supply.

Where as ATS immediate neighbour (Parsvanath) commands Rs. 5000- 5500/- psft. They both were launched at almost the same starting price.

So it all depends on the builder etc.

2nd point :

Don't get surprised, if Sohna road prices start coming down or stagnate once DEWay comes up. However, this may take time.

3rd point.

Noida and Gurgaon Markets are very different ..
    1. Gurgaon has become upscale market than NOIDA even though NOIDA has significant better infrastructiure.
    2. Giurgaon has more Class A buildings than NOIDA that brings more Office Jobs to Gurgaon than NOIDA with low investments. NOIDA is catching up - but will take time and Gurgaon already has the lead and it may be able to maintain the lead.
    3. In NOIDA, Infrastructure is made first and then residences. In Gurgaon, Residences are made first and then infrastructure.

Totally agree with your post mate...
    Also Saluja's logic of 3800/ being reasonable price is ok. Only hitch is kintu...parantu...
    Totally agree with your post mate...
    Also Saluja's logic of 3800/ being reasonable price is ok. Only hitch is kintu...parantu...
    CommentQuote
  • What's so great about ats that it should command double the premium
    CommentQuote
  • ATS Noida Eway apartments are very basic. Nothing fancy in these apartments. However, what put them a class apart is :
    1. Ambiance of the complex and its clubhouse
    2. Maintenance and courteous staff/management
    3. Clientele which they attract.
    4. +ve Community feeling
    5. Resident's trust on the builder.

Overall, it is a wonderful living experience that they cash on.

Originally Posted by sactan
    What's so great about ats that it should command double the premium
    CommentQuote
  • Sir its both about perception & kind of gentry who live ....

perception:
    I have a3BHK in parasvnath on e-way. I experienced, it took 6 months for parasvnath to sell-out inventory whereas ATS was sold in days of its launch in 2005.

gentry:
    There is a sea change in the feeling once you move from parasvnath to the adjacent ATS.

lastly the overall quality of construction itself. ATS is noida has a huge structure with greens all around, similar to what 'A' class builders design (Hafeez contractor) & construct.

Rgds.

Originally Posted by sactan
    What's so great about ats that it should command double the premium
    CommentQuote
  • Sactan Bhai,
    You must visit the place once...so much hype is not without the reason. They have done a great job and we have to give credit where it is due.
    RS
    CommentQuote