Heard that ATS is coming up with their Residential project in sec 109 in 14 acres , next to atharva.....

Anybody having any more info on this....????
Read more
5688 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Ats vs Raheja revanta views please
    CommentQuote
  • Problem Remains to be solved...

There are varied views & all kinds of reasoning about ATS.
    Whereas one school of thought highlights only RISK of Litigation some other are questioning ATS PRICING (too futuristic).

Anyways..lets see what ATS finally comes up with.
    CommentQuote
  • ATS is no doubt have Great Goodwill in Noida real estate.
    But one should also consider that the same could not happen in other Area(Gurgaon). Unitech projects/Launches may attract many in Gurgaon but the same Unitech gets very cold response in Noida.

Once should look into this aspect also.
    CommentQuote
  • If Unitech doesn't sell in other areas it does not make Unitech BAD.
    Unitech still remains a very Good builder.

I think people acceptance takes time & once people start to experience, they start believing ...

Originally Posted by cookie
    ATS is no doubt have Great Goodwill in Noida real estate.
    But one should also consider that the same could not happen in other Area(Gurgaon). Unitech projects/Launches may attract many in Gurgaon but the same Unitech gets very cold response in Noida.

Once should look into this aspect also.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nipsy
    If Unitech doesn't sell in other areas it does not make Unitech BAD.
    Unitech still remains a very Good builder.

I think people acceptance takes time & once people start to experience, they start believing ...

Agree

And I Like Unitech Personally too.
    CommentQuote
  • You like the builder till you burn your hands.
    Unfortunately, people have burned their hands in Unitech's NOIDA project and Greater NOIDA project

Just to compare Unitech's GN project and ATS GN project - Unitech was launched at Rs. 500 higher than ATS GN project with a better location. ATS Paradiso is commanding Rs. 4000+ in GN while Unitech is selling less than Rs. 2700/- and I know people who literally were ready to sue Unitech because of their bad dealing.

Unitech's NOIDA project Grande (which was marketed like anything in the past) has been a dud uptill now because they could not complete that project.

Lets see how ATS performs in Gurgaon ..

Originally Posted by cookie
    Agree

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cookie
    Agree

Secondly if we look at Noida...Grande was too over priced and the project was ahead of its time. If Unitech comes and compete with 3C's or Jaypee or anyone in their own game they will succeed.
    Having said that, ATS has succeeded in creating huge interest. They have a loyal client base...this when they do not work with any channel partners(Brokers)
    Only issue is Dway, if it comes thru ATS will shine bright.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rs2507
    Secondly if we look at Noida...Grande was too over priced and the project was ahead of its time. If Unitech comes and compete with 3C's or Jaypee or anyone in their own game they will succeed.
    Having said that, ATS has succeeded in creating huge interest. They have a loyal client base...this when they do not work with any channel partners(Brokers)
    Only issue is Dway, if it comes thru ATS will shine bright.

Its is what I tried to tell in my previous post. ATS success in Noida doesn't assures the same in Gurgaon though It could be. Same with Unitech also. It is Hit in Gurgaon and fails in Noida.
    As far as ATS is concerned ATS has the same delay in its Gr noida project like Unitech's in Gr noida.

I really Don't want this disscussion to go ATS Vs Unitech, I shared just for instance.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cookie
    Its is what I tried to tell in my previous post. ATS success in Noida doesn't assures the same in Gurgaon though It could be. Same with Unitech also. It is Hit in Gurgaon and fails in Noida.
    As far as ATS is concerned ATS has the same delay in its Gr noida project like Unitech's in Gr noida.

I really Don't want this disscussion to go ATS Vs Unitech, I shared just for instance.

Certainly not ATS V/S Unitech...do not take it that way since it is not meant either
    CommentQuote
  • As per the talk with ATS:

The proposed structure for the project in Sec-109 is as follows

Under DP Under CLP Original3-4 BHK1750 SFTOriginal3-4 BHK1750 SFTRate(PSF)4000 7,000,000 Rate4500 7,875,000 Extra like EDC571 1,000,000 Extra like EDC571 1,000,000 4571 8,000,000 5071 8,875,000

Expected Date of Launch : 2nd Week of Novemeber, 2011
    Expected Date of Delivery : June 2014
    Bank Loan : Available.

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • ats vs raheja revanta views pls
    CommentQuote
  • Any idea how EDC is calculated in Gurgaon ? Shouldn't it be same for all builders in that area ?
    CommentQuote
  • I have a feeling that at 5850 revanta is slightly ahead of its time given the location. With comparitive projects still available at 6000-6500 range on GCX/SPR it will take time to catch the fancy.

ATS is riding on its goodwill but as things appear its a basic project on a location with potential.

My guess is that ATS would be a better choice. you get a good builder, decent location and a much lesser price of 4500..

if somebody is bullish on dway and wants to stick with a reliable player then ats offers a good option simply because i believe as and when other stablished players come in like Godrej, emaar they again would be priced above/around 4500...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Shalimar
    As per the talk with ATS:

The proposed structure for the project in Sec-109 is as follows

Under DP Under CLPOriginal3-4 BHK1750 SFTOriginal3-4 BHK1750 SFTRate(PSF)4000 7,000,000 Rate4500 7,875,000 Extra like EDC571 1,000,000 Extra like EDC571 1,000,000 4571 8,000,000 5071 8,875,000

Expected Date of Launch : 2nd Week of Novemeber, 2011
    Expected Date of Delivery : June 2014
    Bank Loan : Available.

Thanks

Thanks for the info. I believe EDC-IDC charges have come down in recent times. Can someone update on the present charges?
    Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Recent EDC

Originally Posted by beowulf
    Thanks for the info. I believe EDC-IDC charges have come down in recent times. Can someone update on the present charges?
    Thanks

Hi
    Greetings

latest I checked in one of recent BBAs was
    Edc=378, IDC= 75
    IDC is another was Rs47/-
    Didnt bother to check the descripency

Cheers
    CommentQuote