Heard that ATS is coming up with their Residential project in sec 109 in 14 acres , next to atharva.....

Anybody having any more info on this....????
Read more
5689 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi
    Greetings

latest I checked in one of recent BBAs was
    Edc=378, IDC= 75
    IDC is another was Rs47/-
    Didnt bother to check the descripency

Cheers

it just cant be 571 at any cost....(if I read it right)

It must have been 271 or max 371 including the EDC and IDC
    CommentQuote
  • Bhalla Ji, ho sakta hai ki ATS apne naam ka premium EDC/IDC pe bhi le raha ho or maybe futuristic EDC/IDC demand kar raha ho !!!!!!!!!!!! :D.

Aaj ke zamne mein saab kucch possible hain :bab (38):.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    Bhalla Ji, ho sakta hai ki ATS apne naam ka premium EDC/IDC pe bhi le raha ho or maybe futuristic EDC/IDC demand kar raha ho !!!!!!!!!!!! :D.

Aaj ke zamne mein saab kucch possible hain :bab (38):.

arre nahi , ye unethical logo mein se nahi hai.............

US category mein to 3-4 naam hai and you will be very well versed with them ny now.....hehe

and yes Good to have u Back ,
    CommentQuote
  • U could be right, but Builder & ethical, don't normally ( & mostly ) gel together .
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks for your inputs folks. Initially during the deal, I was told around Rs350psf for the EDC-IDC charges. Later on, in this forum and on the net I read that the charges have been revised recently and have come down, so thats why I asked.
    CommentQuote
    U could be right, but Builder & ethical, don't normally ( & mostly ) gel together .

hahahahhahahaha that ir 110% true...

However , having dealt with 3-4 developers and heard stories about others , I will say Mahindra is the most ethical and then followed by ATS and all
    CommentQuote
  • Quality builder

Originally Posted by amit.bhalla
    hahahahhahahaha that ir 110% true...

However , having dealt with 3-4 developers and heard stories about others , I will say Mahindra is the most ethical and then followed by ATS and all

Hi
    Greetings

Certainly Mahindra.. for transparency, quality of work, timeliness, customerservice, pricing is invitational and not philosophical, larger presence, more no of projects delivered, good reputed architect, construction company and above all ETHICS

On Ethics.. they actually returned money back to subscribers in there Faridabad project-"CHLORIS" due to slightly less Saleable area..

Imagine people who get lynched by builders due to 15-25% increased super area. Irony is one fine morning the builder finds
    "..oh yes"..
    "i forgot to check the super area.."
    " let me check .."
    "ehmm..hehe it is 20% increased"

this wisdom stikes his brain when 80%+ payment has already been made by the subscriber.. In cases the entire structure is almost complete

Cheer
    CommentQuote
  • Bhalla Ji, Chintels ko lagta hain bhul gaye aap, this Builder carries a legacy of Honesty & Business ethics & Business practices .:bab (45):.

arre nahi , ye unethical logo mein se nahi hai.............

US category mein to 3-4 naam hai and you will be very well versed with them ny now.....hehe

and yes Good to have u Back ,
    CommentQuote
  • Looks like lately Mahindra is on hiring spree..
    CommentQuote
  • are bookings open,i have decided to buy a 02 bhk ,details of cost and specs pls
    CommentQuote
  • also loan options pls the most imp thing
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by manu813
    Looks like lately Mahindra is on hiring spree..

Yes and guess what , those who didnt get a offer letter from them are venting their frustration out in this forum......
    CommentQuote
  • are bookings open,i have decided to buy a 02 bhk ,details of cost and specs pls, loan options
    CommentQuote
  • Bhalla ji, i am not pointing to your comments. Sharing builder credibility is good thing and thanks for sharing the same but making proper case with examples is something fishy...

Yes and guess what , those who didnt get a offer letter from them are venting their frustration out in this forum......
    CommentQuote
    Bhalla Ji, Chintels ko lagta hain bhul gaye aap, this Builder carries a legacy of Honesty & Business ethics & Business practices .:bab (45):.

they havent done anything unethical or anything overly ethical to be mentioned at this point in time , Its just that they are going about their way very silently

Manoj Jee
    Aap bata do

Which Developer in NCR starts the construction after taking only 15% of the amount and within 15 days from supposed Pre Launch
    CommentQuote