Heard that ATS is coming up with their Residential project in sec 109 in 14 acres , next to atharva.....

Anybody having any more info on this....????
Read more
5689 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • guys ans my q pls
    CommentQuote
  • Bhaiya, isilye to itni tareef kar raha hu, baki tareef maine Chintel ke thread mein kar di hui hain :D.

Originally Posted by amit.bhalla
    they havent done anything unethical or anything overly ethical to be mentioned at this point in time , Its just that they are going about their way very silently

Manoj Jee
    Aap bata do

Which Developer in NCR starts the construction after taking only 15% of the amount and within 15 days from supposed Pre Launch
    CommentQuote
  • are bookings open,i have decided to buy a 02 bhk ,details of cost and specs pls, loan options
    CommentQuote
  • Bhai, take a look at the Raheja's thread . U might somewhat find yr. answers .

Originally Posted by sactan
    guys ans my q pls
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by manu813
    Bhalla ji, i am not pointing to your comments. Sharing builder credibility is good thing and thanks for sharing the same but making proper case with examples is something fishy...

Mr Bless u is an active investor in RE and is invested in FBD as well and this case has been picked up from Indiaspaces.com where in the owner had highlighted this in his blog..... and he is a member there

So It is just extra knowledge......
    CommentQuote
  • ok bhai,just wanted someone who has been to the site office to comment,
    CommentQuote
  • information

are bookings open,i have decided to buy a 02 bhk ,details of cost and specs pls, loan options

hi
    Greetings

I am afraid.. no information suitable to your requirement is being proposed currently as per information available in this thread.. and for a 2 bhk 17-1800sq ft seems a bit bigger...as the normal size of of a 2bhk is upto 1500 sq ft.. an exception still cannot be overruled.. therefore it would be a good idea for yourself to kindly wait till the official launch which is purported to be in the 2-3 week of november subject to things falling in place..

Hope that helps..
    please feel free to any other querry that you may have on the nos provided in one of the previous threads by fellow member vp2305 regarding contact details for ATS

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • god bless you-bless you thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Bless you,

I was going through your link/database and I am mighty impressed with the contents of the link.

You are one of the most valuable member of this forum..

Keep the thoughts and inputs coming.

Cheers
    A

Originally Posted by BlessU
    hi
    Greetings

I am afraid.. no information suitable to your requirement is being proposed currently as per information available in this thread.. and for a 2 bhk 17-1800sq ft seems a bit bigger...as the normal size of of a 2bhk is upto 1500 sq ft.. an exception still cannot be overruled.. therefore it would be a good idea for yourself to kindly wait till the official launch which is purported to be in the 2-3 week of november subject to things falling in place..

Hope that helps..
    please feel free to any other querry that you may have on the nos provided in one of the previous threads by fellow member vp2305 regarding contact details for ATS

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • :) :bab (4): Sure...
    Originally Posted by amit.bhalla
    Mr Bless u is an active investor in RE and is invested in FBD as well and this case has been picked up from Indiaspaces.com where in the owner had highlighted this in his blog..... and he is a member there

So It is just extra knowledge......
    CommentQuote
  • Dwarka expressway projects information and news

Originally Posted by amit001
    Bless you,

I was going through your link/database and I am mighty impressed with the contents of the link.

You are one of the most valuable member of this forum..

Keep the thoughts and inputs coming.

Cheers
    A

hi
    Greetings

Thanks brother.. it is becoming a full time obsession for me now.. wish i could make it better with my almost neglible IT skills..

Do keep updating information on Dwarka expressway projects and information
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AkCW4pub6d78dGxWN2VRZGdva1hmaC1UVklMRE5hVEE#gid=1

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • thanks mate

god bless you-bless you thanks

Hi
    Greetings

Let the pleasure be entirely mine and you are most welcome..

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • BleesU Bhai, let me confess, i am also quite computer illiterate & have not seriously gone through the links u have been posting ( on the data base ) .

...........but i am highly impressed by yr. humor & yr. writing skills & yr. significant knowledge . Also, i love yr. cool attitude, despite some guys provoking u or giving unreasonable comments .

Kudos to u, continue the good work . IREF needs guys like u .
    CommentQuote
  • thanks mate

Originally Posted by MANOJa
    BleesU Bhai, let me confess, i am also quite computer illiterate & have not seriously gone through the links u have been posting ( on the data base ) .

...........but i am highly impressed by yr. humor & yr. writing skills & yr. significant knowledge . Also, i love yr. cool attitude, despite some guys provoking u or giving unreasonable comments .

Kudos to u, continue the good work . IREF needs guys like u .

Hi
    Greetings

Thanks mate and much appreciated..

Baki aaan do.. they are fellow members and much needed.. as they "feed" my skills and keep me active otherwise this time spent wouldnt be much of an interest for me.. he he

also keep guiding

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Woh sab to theek hai bahichara bhi sahi hai... par ATS mein Mahindra ke tareef kyon ho rahi hai .. samaj nahin aa raha...:bab (38):

One can start another thread for Mahindra if required.. :)
    CommentQuote