ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon

Last updated: May 27 2019
6003 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon

Originally posted by amit.bhalla View Post
    The reason the resale price of the properties is 1000 Rs lesser is because in Resale properties Raheja has already collected 90% of the payments , and the person buying in resale has to pay 90% of white and all premium in cash , whereas in fresh bookings Raheja gives a payment plan of 2 yrs in which the payment is supposed to be given in 2 yrs by a time linked plan...............

So if you will calculate the interest out go in the next two years 10% PA , so you will get your answer .....As to y is there such a big diff

FOr that fact .......

Check prices for IREO

Difference in original and resale prices in any of their projects...
    Hi
    Greetings

So the current Resale or Market Price is actually less by Rs 1000 against the company price with 2yrs payment plan.. Is that correct??

Cheers

Comment

bhalla ji whast the payment plan for new bookings..could you shed some light

Comment

Still Resale is better than buying from Company if the difference is 1000

If any assumption is wrong... let me know I will; remodel it
        Attached Files

Comment

* The difference of 1000 is too much for some one to buy from company directly

* The extra interest one pay for down payment is too small as compared to the gap of 1000...

* Person buying in resale has a 27% (1000/3700) advantage over the person buying in fresh booking...

Comment

IRR

Originally posted by amit001 View Post
            If any assumption is wrong... let me know I will; remodel it
            So if purchased in Resale get
            IRR 15%
            If purchase from company
            IRR 1.5%

assuming 90% paid if in resale
            Estimated price in 2 years 6000

Is that correct??

if yes why will anybody subscribe to a direct issue??

All NRIs are looking at is a structure with no connectivity, no habitation, no access, no livability.. Honestly, Rahejas have kept their commitment with the structure in place but boss.. it looks scary.. a bhoot bangla if you visit the area..

Cheers

Comment

Sir issue sirf hain black money ka 20 lakh ka black money...else it makes no sense to buy from company if the price is 1000 rs more...

If the price of company is 300-500 rs more, only then bhalla arguments is right as the interest on down payment will take care of this 300-400 rs difference, if the difference is as mammoth a 1000, it will be stupid to buy from the company and not in resale....

Comment

IRR

Originally posted by BlessU View Post
                So if purchased in Resale get
                IRR 15%
                If purchase from company
                IRR 1.5%

assuming 90% paid if in resale
                Estimated price in 2 years 6000

Is that correct??

if yes why will anybody subscribe to a direct issue??

All NRIs are looking at is a structure with no connectivity, no habitation, no access, no livability.. Honestly, Rahejas have kept their commitment with the structure in place but boss.. it looks scary.. a bhoot bangla if you visit the area..

Cheers
                Hi
                Greetings

Boss kahin resale premium 2200 to nahin hai 1200 ki jagah???
                maaf karna meri maths thodi kamzor hai??

And our other friend assumes a market price of 9000 for ATS in 3 years would be correct with an IRR of 30% pa on CLP, I think... sare warren buffet yahin pe milte hain.. Even he has to decide about his successor in a couple of years it is told...

Cheers

Comment

GIve me the exact numbers i can calculate

I have assumed original price of 2500 and resale of 3700.. Give me exact numbers I will remodel it

Comment

Sir issue sirf hain black money ka 20 lakh ka black money...else it makes no sense to buy from company if the price is 1000 rs more...

If the price of company is 300-500 rs more, only then bhalla arguments is right as the interest on down payment will take care of this 300-400 rs difference, if the difference is as mammoth a 1000, it will be stupid to buy from the company and not in resale....
                    Amit,
                    You have mastery in excel, kya working karte ho boss.
                    Now I want to understand -
                    a. Always company price is higher than resale, no one has any doubt. even if you see Unitech properties like vista/sunbreze or any other property the company price is way too high than resale.
                    b. We should compare the premium generated in raheja from Launch. That should clarify a few doubts.
                    Either I am not understanding the context, else what is the problem here.
                    Lastly I fully agree with Baba...Ghost tower lagta hai. Nice location for ramsey brothers next serial.
                    "Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition."

Comment

IRR for ATS

GIve me the exact numbers i can calculate

I have assumed original price of 2500 and resale of 3700.. Give me exact numbers I will remodel it
                      Hi
                      Greetings

ATS launch dp 3800, clp 4500, resale price 9000 in three years..what IRR can you calculate??

Cheers

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X