Heard that ATS is coming up with their Residential project in sec 109 in 14 acres , next to atharva.....

Anybody having any more info on this....????
Read more
5689 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Variety is the spice of life

Hi Greetings
    Cheers

All members have to judge where they put their money.. Hyper marketed projects or on sensible, fact based, tested and therefore more solid opinions..

I am sure nobody buys on any online advice.. but opinions do matter.. what matters most is who puts the opinion across and with what basics..
    Still one must have the patience to bear with a counter argument OR find an alternative reasoning and EXPRESS it as well..

Its only through this exercise that a logical information is generated for which we guys come here to seek. This offcourse is subjected to variety of opinions.. sometimes Uunghh..chee PK types but

Like I say "Variety is the Spice of LIFE"..

aaan do:D

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Lol.. still it didn't answered the basic question other then some philosophical lines :) ..

Anyways lot of variety here..
    CommentQuote
  • As amit Bhai puts it , Dhanda hai, lekin ganda hai .

U, amit001 & BlessU r very valuable for this forum, i really hope that u that u forgive & forget yr. differences .

Please give it a shot . I would appreciate that .

amit Bhai/BlessU - this is meant for all of u .

Originally Posted by manu813
    Woh sab to theek hai bahichara bhi sahi hai... par ATS mein Mahindra ke tareef kyon ho rahi hai .. samaj nahin aa raha...:bab (38):

One can start another thread for Mahindra if required.. :)
    CommentQuote
  • amit bhai,bless you bhai,manoja bhai -all are veterans with excellent knowledge,assets to the forum
    CommentQuote
  • Manoj Bhai,
    :) Sending you a pm let me know if you are aware of this and thoughts??

Originally Posted by MANOJa
    As amit Bhai puts it , Dhanda hai, lekin ganda hai .

U, amit001 & BlessU r very valuable for this forum, i really hope that u that u forgive & forget yr. differences .

Please give it a shot . I would appreciate that .

amit Bhai/BlessU - this is meant for all of u .
    CommentQuote
  • manu Bhai,

No PM received . Please send again .
    CommentQuote
  • Just now sent.. waiting for reply..
    Originally Posted by MANOJa
    manu Bhai,

No PM received . Please send again .
    CommentQuote
  • Purchased?

dear users,

Few of u had approached (PM) me while finalising your purchase, Did u purchase ?

vb2309
    CommentQuote
  • Mahindra vs ATS Servant quarter option

Hi,

I am evaluating Mahindra Aura Phase 3 1875 SQFT with servant quarter.

Does ATS 1700 SQFT 3 BR come with a servant quarter option?

Secondly is Sector 110 better than 109 because of Palam Vihar Proximity ?

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Rishabhkohli
    Hi,

I am evaluating Mahindra Aura Phase 3 1875 SQFT with servant quarter.

Does ATS 1700 SQFT 3 BR come with a servant quarter option?

Secondly is Sector 110 better than 109 because of Palam Vihar Proximity ?

Thanks

Hi Rishabh,

I am not sure, but I think that the 1700 sq ft is without the servant quarter.

Launch details awaited.
    You can call ATS on the numbers I have posted on this thread earlier. If you cant find the numbers pls drop a line in the forum and I wil repost.

vb2309
    CommentQuote
  • ATS VS Mahindra Aura Phase 4

Hi Vb,

Thanks for the inputs.

I have tried calling those numbers but ATS people are just giving an indication that project will be launched in first half of November.

They are not yet ready to share floor plans. I have few more queries:

1) Does ATS still have some good locations left out if prelaunch booking was done via DP

2) How good is sector 110 A? Its pretty close to existing developed area i.e. Palam vihar which looks like a good plus. I am evaluating Mahindra Aura Phase 3 1875 sqft apartment in resale. I have been offered 4500 BSP for park facing unit in resale. Kindly give your feedback.

Do you Mahindra Aura phase 4 at 4700 4800 BSP is better than ATS due to strong ethics and quality commitment of bigger company like Mahindra

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • interested IN ATS or Aura

I am also interested to plan in Mahindra and ATS .

But in CLP with ATS.....

with Mahindra in Resale....

Can any senior member will suggust out of this two which one is better ....

If approx 40-50 lakh is available after sale of agriculture land , rest is in loan , but in April or May 2012 ....... Go for CLP or DP ......

Your Suggustion welcome.................

Thanks in advance
    CommentQuote
  • Upcoming projects

Rishabh,

If you have a budget of 80 Lacs, and all cash is available, then go for ATS in DP.

Further, you can look for Mahindra Aura phase 2 in resale which is around 4100-4200Rs sizes of 1550sqft would suit. Again you should have ample cash ready due to already paid installments. I am not sure but you will also save on parking charges here as it is free.

Regarding new launches on DE way by reputed builders, anything would require minimum 85-90 lacs due to the sizes are generally 1700+ while the BSP of these reputed builders wont be less than 4500. BSP would be around 76,50000, and extra cost would be 9-10 lacs. So minimum possible cost be 86.5 lacs excluding registration charges,

Hope this helps
    CommentQuote
  • Mahindra Aura is easily available in resale at 3900...

I dont know where these quotes are coming of 4200-4500??????????
    CommentQuote
  • resale mahindra

Originally Posted by amit001
    Mahindra Aura is easily available in resale at 3900...

I dont know where these quotes are coming of 4200-4500??????????

Hi
    Greetings

Thats a big difference!!!
    Rs 600X1550= Rs 9.3Lacs!!!

I actually checked with a few sources and got a quote of 3800-3900..

Recommend to recheck in the market with a reliable broker to consult on prices..

Another questions inquired was about loan.. Yes it is available as per company website Mahindra Aura | Gurgaon | Green Homes | Residential Property Gurgaon | Properties in Gurgaon - Mahindra Lifespaces

hope that helps!!

Cheers
    CommentQuote