Last updated: May 27 2019
6003 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon

Originally posted by rs2507 View Post
    Amit,
    You have mastery in excel, kya working karte ho boss.
    Now I want to understand -
    a. Always company price is higher than resale, no one has any doubt. even if you see Unitech properties like vista/sunbreze or any other property the company price is way too high than resale.
    b. We should compare the premium generated in raheja from Launch. That should clarify a few doubts.
    Either I am not understanding the context, else what is the problem here.
    Lastly I fully agree with Baba...Ghost tower lagta hai. Nice location for ramsey brothers next serial.
    Declaration -
    No I do not smoke...banned or otherwise...just ignorance and unable to catch the issue he he
    "Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition."

Comment

bhai 200-400 ka difference theek hain but when the difference in resale price and company price is 1000, then its a no brainer that one shud buy in resale...

Also for some projects on D way, builders have artificially incresed the price but the resale is low, this raheja project is an example...

Even in case of vista resale is 4400 and company price is 4900...also I dont think that now anything is available from the company direct

Comment

Lo bhai - monthly model banaenge to more accurate result aaega....lekin itni mehnat mat karwao.. my company pays me for this kind of work

Originally posted by BlessU View Post
        Hi
        Greetings

ATS launch dp 3800, clp 4500, resale price 9000 in three years..what IRR can you calculate??

Cheers
        Attached Files

Comment

Ghost Cities learn from examples

Hi
          Greetings

Alarming examples of how underdevelopment, non availability of infrastructure, unrealistic pricing, speculative illgotten money and greed can leed to millions of empty houses.. are we trying to replicate these ghost towns by luring innocent NRIs albiet poor commitment from builders and govt agencies..
          And Now Presenting: Amazing Satellite Images Of The Ghost Cities Of China

Just think where the money is coming from, who is actually backing such speculative figures..

Cheers

Comment

I never said ATS price will be same of dwarka...I said after DE way is there the prices will match Dwarka prices of today... 3 to 4 kms from Dwarka on DE way means 5 minutes drive. Secondly GC road is very far from delhi. As compared to These sectors. who wants to stay in dwarka society flats when you have flats like ATS or india bulls to stay within 5 minutes of drive. Who says DDA has no issues.This person is living in a dream world.

Anyone who doesnot want to invest may not invest here.The problem is anyone who wants to invest may not get a booking ...No booking in ATS is done with a broker.

Comment

Originally posted by rs2507 View Post
              Agreed on pricing!
              25 years old DDA flat in Vasant Kunj are 15000 spft. Leaving a very few aside, not even the best ones in Gurgaon have that price.

So pricing matching Dwarka's, I serioulsy doubt.

Comment

Unrealistic IRR

Originally posted by amit001 View Post
                Lo bhai - monthly model banaenge to more accurate result aaega....lekin itni mehnat mat karwao.. my company pays me for this kind of work
                Hi
                Greetings

Thanks amit for your effort.. I could clearly say 30% IRR
                now actually it is 43% IRR at assumptions pointed by fellow member..
                If everything is going to happen after dway then why misinformation is being spread by quoting unrealistic figures for appreciation..

Warren Buffet looks like a dumb fool after reading such projections.. looks he does not know anything about investment made just about 15-20%pa..

Just do a back working of land rate, construction cost, marketing and approval expenses and comment on what return some greedy builders are trying to extract out of Innocent NRIs by showing their glossy brochures and temporary marketing staff who errupt in the forum with Pseudo names like hookers on a **** site.

Thanks AMIT for your effort you will surely earn more than money in terms of well wishes from all that you have saved..

Cheers

Comment

pls e ,ail me teh cal sheet for 1rr

Originally posted by amit001 View Post
                  bhai Amit,

pls can u e mail me this excel alsio?
                  thax a ton in advance.

vb2309
                  Nothing Surprises Me

Comment

we are taking about dwarka not vasant kunj...

Comment

Mostly Nris are buying in ATS on DP. as the interest rate and IRR on their investments are close to 3 percent ..its better to put the cash in these investments of RE. Also as its directly with the company there no hassles.

Again the same pepole who are saying no to ATS may not get a booking when it will be launched in November. Try getting it now even on 3800 DP.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X