Heard that ATS is coming up with their Residential project in sec 109 in 14 acres , next to atharva.....

Anybody having any more info on this....????
Read more
5689 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Selling on Closeness to Airport

Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi
    Greetings

Thats a big difference!!!
    Rs 600X1550= Rs 9.3Lacs!!!

I actually checked with a few sources and got a quote of 3800-3900..

Recommend to recheck in the market with a reliable broker to consult on prices..

Another questions inquired was about loan.. Yes it is available as per company website Mahindra Aura | Gurgaon | Green Homes | Residential Property Gurgaon | Properties in Gurgaon - Mahindra Lifespaces

hope that helps!!

Cheers

Hi
    Greetings

:: Mahindra Lifespace Developers Ltd. ::

sabke brochure sambhal ke rakh lena.. sab ne bade bade sapno ke jhaj dikaye hain.. he he..

NRIs be cautious Case karne ke kaam aayenge.. invested in good faith but no development happening.. he he

Imbecile..

At least price is a bit sensible
    Super Area (or say super chori) adjustment is limited to +/- 5%.. just checked

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Bles you -

Why are people quoting higher prices for D way projects????

Any idea?/

I have seen many people on forum quote 4200-4500 for Mahindra when the price is 3850-3900
    CommentQuote
  • GREED taking over sensibilities

Originally Posted by amit001
    Bles you -

Why are people quoting higher prices for D way projects????

Any idea?/

I have seen many people on forum quote 4200-4500 for Mahindra when the price is 3850-3900

Hi
    greetings

G R E E D !!!

is the reason for investors and builders coming with fancy priced projects..
    Just try to check How big the Airplane is in the Mahindra brochure!!! Pure dreams being sold and as you know dreams are priceless!!!

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Mahindra resale

Mahindra Aura is easily available in resale at 3900...

I dont know where these quotes are coming of 4200-4500??????????

Amit,

I just checked couple of resale posting on magic bricks, thats the source. I might be wrong. NO malafide intent as I am not a broker :)

Meanwhile, I read on the web that phase 4 is gonna be launched at Rs4500 !!!
    CommentQuote
  • Sure Sir,

No worries

I totally understand.

I am also interested in this project.

Originally Posted by saluja
    Amit,

I just checked couple of resale posting on magic bricks, thats the source. I might be wrong. NO malafide intent as I am not a broker :)

Meanwhile, I read on the web that phase 4 is gonna be launched at Rs4500 !!!
    CommentQuote
  • response to Rishab's query

Originally Posted by Rishabhkohli
    Hi Vb,

Thanks for the inputs.

I have tried calling those numbers but ATS people are just giving an indication that project will be launched in first half of November.

They are not yet ready to share floor plans. I have few more queries:

1) Does ATS still have some good locations left out if prelaunch booking was done via DP

2) How good is sector 110 A? Its pretty close to existing developed area i.e. Palam vihar which looks like a good plus. I am evaluating Mahindra Aura Phase 3 1875 sqft apartment in resale. I have been offered 4500 BSP for park facing unit in resale. Kindly give your feedback.

Do you Mahindra Aura phase 4 at 4700 4800 BSP is better than ATS due to strong ethics and quality commitment of bigger company like Mahindra

Thanks

Hi Rishab,
    Morning ...please find my response as requested.

1). I am not sure about the locations left, but as far as I know ATS had prelaunched only few towers so when the formal launch is done you should be able to get a good location if you are an early bird. As well, please share what do you refer as an 'good location' , as good location is subjective.

2). I do not have any idea of sector 110 A, as I have never vistesd 110 A. However my internet based analysis says that the 110 A sector will be impoacted by the resettlement of the houses that will be moved (rehabilitated) due to teh Dwarka Expressway project. This sector thus may have mixed gentry in terms of income groups. I think Bless U (a user in the forum) has a good idea on this, as well has done a very good excel that is informative. You may like to request him to get better information on this parameter.

3) Comparison between Mahindra and ATS: Mate this is a very tough one for me. I have never invested in Mahindra and know nothing of them. They may be very good or not, no idea. However I have 3 investments in ATS and they have given good returns. Out of the 3 , one in Derabassi, took 6 years to mature but it landed up with 200 % plus return in 6 years if I was to sell it. I have full trust in ATS Management and if this means anything to you then let me share that ALL my savings of last 15 years of professional international career is invested with ATS and possible will continue to be. I trust them.

4). The difference of Rs.800 per sq feet , U say Mahindra is at 4800 per sq (is it DP?) foot while ATS I think u can get at RS.4000 (? not sure) on DP when it launches then in that case for 1700 sq feet you are looking at a big difference ( Rs.13,60,000/- ) so you need to consider the cost factor.

If the rate Rs.4800/- is CLP then the difference will be less (Rs.5,00,000/-) if ATS launches at or around 4500/- and thus it may not impact you so much in the decesion making process. However RS.5,00,000 is a substantial amount.

It is my recommendation thst you take your decesion after visiting projects of ATS and Mahindra both. I may be biased towards ATS based on my experience and trust in ATS based on which I continue to invest with them.

vb2309
    CommentQuote
  • Mahindra Phase 4 VS ATS

Hi Amit/ Saluja,

I called up Mahindra office and they ahve confirmed that phase 4 will be launch within next few weeks by end of year.

They are also giving an indication that prices will be 4600-4700 PSFT and flat sizes will be 1900-2000 at least.

Looking at the quality of Central Park 1 and Mahindra Chloris i am tempted to book in Mahindra as they have always ensured delivery within the commited timeframe.

Mahindra past payment plans are also very buyer friendly as compared to ATS and other builders.

I am looking at phase 3 1875 sqft park facing lower floor resale option. If any has a genuine deal lower than 4400 for the same please contact me.

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Rishab Sir -Jab 3900 main deals hain why are you looking for deals at 4400. I fail to understand this.

Call 10 brokers and you will get deals 3800-3900...Resale phase 3 very very easily...
    CommentQuote
  • Multiple options available in Resale of Mahindra

Rishab Sir -Jab 3900 main deals hain why are you looking for deals at 4400. I fail to understand this.

Call 10 brokers and you will get deals 3800-3900...Resale phase 3 very very easily...

Hi Greetings

Smaller options as well. Starting from 950, 1150, 1275, 1350, 1550
    Brief history ph1 20082275, resale 3700; Ph2 3175, resale 3800 PhIII may 2011 3875.. This is as of June 2011 when I last checked

This goes on and on and on.. Now with a lot of "matter of Fact letters" about inability to provide possession, by various builders in the area.. Clever investors would exit, those who invested at Rs2275psf in 2008 would like to change boat!!

A lot of other launches are expected once the builders absorb the new land acquisition policy..

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rakeshkatoch
    I am also interested to plan in Mahindra and ATS .

But in CLP with ATS.....

with Mahindra in Resale....

Can any senior member will suggust out of this two which one is better ....

If approx 40-50 lakh is available after sale of agriculture land , rest is in loan , but in April or May 2012 ....... Go for CLP or DP ......

Your Suggustion welcome.................

Thanks in advance

Please have a look at the response that I have just posted to Rishab. Hope that helps? If not please revert with ur query.

DP or CLP, AMIT001 posted a great excel around DP and CLP. have a look at the thread.

vb2309
    CommentQuote
  • thx

I find reply and feel that go for better than cheaper , this will feel , fruitful and reflect in later or final stage .......

Can , please confirm the excel sheet date to understand clp vs dp.....

thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit001
    Rishab Sir -Jab 3900 main deals hain why are you looking for deals at 4400. I fail to understand this.

Amit mate,
    If possible please xan u at urconveniance email e the updated xcel on CLP VS DP

VB2309
    CommentQuote
  • I think 4000 to 4500 is a good Price

I may go for 4000dp i Hope for a inaugral discount of 200 or more.
    CommentQuote
  • Brother,

I am not able to find the file. I will send it to you soon.

Originally Posted by vb2309
    Amit mate,

VB2309
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vb2309
    Amit mate,

VB2309

Hi
    Greetings

I dont have the excel but pasting the link which might be helpful

https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/gurgaon-real-estate/16681-ats-kocoon-ats-sector-109-gurgaon/page72?t=18922&page=72

Cheers
    CommentQuote