Heard that ATS is coming up with their Residential project in sec 109 in 14 acres , next to atharva.....

Anybody having any more info on this....????
Read more
5688 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • What benefit does a builder get by not allowing Resale ..

Hi all,

Can somebody clarify in detail what benefit does builder get by not allowing resale in this investement driven market..

:bab (48):
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Designer
    Hi all,

Can somebody clarify in detail what benefit does builder get by not allowing resale in this investement driven market..

:bab (48):

Hi
    Greetings

Honestly i am not able to make any reason for that even if my split my head in two to think differently;)

This is acting hegemonistically trying to move the market rather than being flexible according to the market needs. This may work in an environment where a cartel operates and your command is held true.. Also as if no other option is available to the customer. Today every large company across the globe with the best of brands is trying to become more agile, flexible, customer centric, approachable, competitive in the market, more open to new ideas, experimenting new concepts.. Not being marketable in market is live digging deep while in a hole without considering the way out.
    It is a fact more the no of participants, more the breadth and width of the market therefore, better the price discovery.

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • The other reason could be that builder wants to sell off his inventory first and then only would allow transactions in resale ..

Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi
    Greetings

Honestly i am not able to make any reason for that even if my split my head in two to think differently;)

This is acting hegemonistically trying to move the market rather than being flexible according to the market needs. This may work in an environment where a cartel operates and your command is held true.. Also as if no other option is available to the customer. Today every large company across the globe with the best of brands is trying to become more agile, flexible, customer centric, approachable, competitive in the market, more open to new ideas, experimenting new concepts.. Not being marketable in market is live digging deep while in a hole without considering the way out.
    It is a fact more the no of participants, more the breadth and width of the market therefore, better the price discovery.

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • I think it's again not beneficial to builder bcoz in that case builder has to depend upon customers, those are willing to shell out 100% cost of apartment and have a patience till the completion of project. Percentage of such cutomers are obviously lesser bcoz exclusion of resale investers ( I mean pay 30% - take initial profilt - sell the property and look for another venture)

Originally Posted by manu813
    The other reason could be that builder wants to sell off his inventory first and then only would allow transactions in resale ..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by imsaurabh
    I called them today, and Got Mr Sanjeev on line...

He told me it'll be 1700+Sq Ft means 3 BHK and Above...
    Priced at 4000psf....

Which I think is expensive for tht area....

Ur Comments ?

Saurabh yeh 4000 down payment ka rate yeah construction linked , can you please confirm it ?

Regards,
    Hitesh
    CommentQuote
  • Why not allow resale

Originally Posted by manu813
    The other reason could be that builder wants to sell off his inventory first and then only would allow transactions in resale ..

Hi
    Greetings

I think you are more or less trying to read the promoters mind.. but the idea in his mind is not progressive.. The only reason is that he holds a lot of land bank 450 acres. Given that fact they are largely apprehensive of a significant appreciation in future launches..
    They probably have some insider information which makes them very confident in putting in place such market unfriendly practice..

Cheer
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rastogihitesh
    Saurabh yeh 4000 down payment ka rate yeah construction linked , can you please confirm it ?

Regards,
    Hitesh

4000 is too high for dway. Is it a luxury project?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi
    Greetings

I think you are more or less trying to read the promoters mind.. but the idea in his mind is not progressive.. The only reason is that he holds a lot of land bank 450 acres. Given that fact they are largely apprehensive of a significant appreciation in future launches..
    They probably have some insider information which makes them very confident in putting in place such market unfriendly practice..

Cheer

IMHO, the reasons are that, the builder doesnt want short term investors to enter their project. RP knew, Dway is a long term investment and they didnt want a group of investors sitting on apartment payments waiting to exit and not paying up dues coz they are not able to make money, as they expected.

I guess, its a very smart move by them gauging the market reality and the way GGN market works. Also the reasons that they wanted to completely sell their flagship apartment complex in Ggn before starting the resale.

The panic sales are allowed. They do it on case by case basis.

ps: I know, coz I have bought in Edge towers and really happy that they didnt open resale and the group of guys who have bought it are the ones who "actually" wish to live there.
    CommentQuote
  • Well said ...

Originally Posted by nsmehra
    IMHO, the reasons are that, the builder doesnt want short term investors to enter their project. RP knew, Dway is a long term investment and they didnt want a group of investors sitting on apartment payments waiting to exit and not paying up dues coz they are not able to make money, as they expected.

I guess, its a very smart move by them gauging the market reality and the way GGN market works. Also the reasons that they wanted to completely sell their flagship apartment complex in Ggn before starting the resale.

ps: I know, coz I have bought in Edge towers and really happy that they didnt open resale and the group of guys who have bought it are the ones who "actually" wish to live there.
    CommentQuote
  • Came to know from ATS that -

1) It will be launched in 1st week of AUG.
    2) Minimum size will be 1700.
    3) It will be beside chintels paradiso.
    4) rate ~4000 :(
    CommentQuote
  • I asked this previously and asking again? is thsi 4000/- rate on down payment of FLEXI?

Is this a JV with chintel or ATS alone?

Originally Posted by Preeti_chugh
    Came to know from ATS that -

1) It will be launched in 1st week of AUG.
    2) Minimum size will be 1700.
    3) It will be beside chintels paradiso.
    4) rate ~4000 :(
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rastogihitesh
    I asked this previously and asking again? is thsi 4000/- rate on down payment of FLEXI?

Is this a JV with chintel or ATS alone?

JV with Chintels...
    CommentQuote
  • ATS

ATS had a very good reputation until they got into mess with their greater noida project. Their project in Indirapuram is running behind schedule.

Their latest project on noida expressway (One Hamlet) is also behind schedule. I am one of the buyers in this project. Believe me that that can not even show building elevation plan for One hamlet even after one year of launch.

ATS has been successful in encashing their success in ATS village and ATS greens project had will easily charge 15% premium over the nearest competitor..

Net-net...go for ATS - for its quality and brand... Don't opt for down payment scheme... they are not better than others in this aspect..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit.bhalla
    JV with Chintels...

spoke to Chintel AGM Mr Kapasi..
    asked him abt ny new projects of chintel...he denied..yeah 1 coming up with sobha developers..
    Amit.Bhalla....from where u get this info of chintel and ATS joint venture..I am seriously interested in this project..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nsmehra
    IMHO, the reasons are that, the builder doesn't want short term investors to enter their project. RP knew, Dway is a long term investment and they didnt want a group of investors sitting on apartment payments waiting to exit and not paying up dues coz they are not able to make money, as they expected.

Hi
    Greetings

Thats actually what I meant. difference is between panic and opportunity... your views are the builders point of view and would still say they are market unfriendly (read investor/end user) and uncommon as it is not a monopoly business...;)
    Again they have some insider news why they invested a chunk in 450 acres at one go??
    With this I also guarantee that resale will be opened sooner than later...

Cheers
    ps: sorry about the delay was away
    CommentQuote