Heard that ATS is coming up with their Residential project in sec 109 in 14 acres , next to atharva.....

Anybody having any more info on this....????
Read more
5689 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • VB, check ur email

Originally Posted by vb2309
    Amit mate,
    If possible please xan u at urconveniance email e the updated xcel on CLP VS DP

VB2309
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Like your foot Notes

Originally Posted by amit001
    VB, check ur email

Hi
    Greetings

I am your fan.. like the foot notes
    " Salary may not increase 15%...Change jobs/promotions"

Do these come with applying for ATS??? and lately Mahindra :D

Cheers
    CommentQuote

• thanks buddy..........i must say that the biggest learning for me has been CLP Vs DP........I am so eagery waiting to see what will be the CLP launch on this one and wd it make the DP of pre launch look. :-)
    CommentQuote
  • U should be fine!!

thanks buddy..........i must say that the biggest learning for me has been CLP Vs DP........I am so eagery waiting to see what will be the CLP launch on this one and wd it make the DP of pre launch look. :-)

Hi
    Greetings

I guess you will be fine.

You represent the lucky few 1% of the cream who have seen Rs 1Cr, In white, and have the courage to pass it over on a hunch..

Personally, I have started applying for jobs:o, after taking a cue from Amit001s foot note for IRR calculations.. (check Rahejas thread). Need to get 15% + increment through promotions/moves now..

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi
    Greetings

I guess you will be fine.

You represent the lucky few 1% of the cream who have seen Rs 1Cr, In white, and have the courage to pass it over on a hunch..

Personally, I have started applying for jobs:o, after taking a cue from Amit001s foot note for IRR calculations.. (check Rahejas thread). Need to get 15% + increment through promotions/moves now..

Cheers

:-)

atleast this thread is positive and your note makes us smile......

vb2309
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vb2309
    Amit mate,
    If possible please xan u at urconveniance email e the updated xcel on CLP VS DP

VB2309

thanks Amit......much appreciated buddy.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit001
    VB, check ur email

Sirji, How are you? Been out of touch lately but I can see the kind of wisdom you're spreading around. Way to go!

Just had a doubt with the IRR calculations in case of payment made by taking loan in DP Plan. Since we are calculating the returns from an investor's/end user's perspective, don't you think the initial outlay will not be the entire amount but the amount the investor puts in from his own pocket. In your example, shouldn't it be 20% of total amount as initial outlay and the rest 80% principal with accrued interest being paid out as EMIs.

I've tried to do some calculations and attaching the screenshots here. I've also tried to put in rental income as a source of income in my calculations. Please correct me if wrong anywhere.

Happy investing and learning!
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rummy21
    Sirji, How are you? Been out of touch lately but I can see the kind of wisdom you're spreading around. Way to go!

Just had a doubt with the IRR calculations in case of payment made by taking loan in DP Plan. Since we are calculating the returns from an investor's/end user's perspective, don't you think the initial outlay will not be the entire amount but the amount the investor puts in from his own pocket. In your example, shouldn't it be 20% of total amount as initial outlay and the rest 80% principal with accrued interest being paid out as EMIs.

I've tried to do some calculations and attaching the screenshots here. I've also tried to put in rental income as a source of income in my calculations. Please correct me if wrong anywhere.

Hi,

Just a fast query mate.
    You show an cash inflow in year 5 of Rs.1,90,00,000 which I assume is from the sale of property ?

If so then how will the rental inflow take place if the property is sold? (or am I missing something here?). Please can you put more comments around the excel.

Also holding more than 4 years will resolt in REGISTRATION charges that need to be accounted for.

I am not good at these excels and thus have requested a copy of the excel...just need u to help me with the above clarifications please. And if it is ok with u can u pls share the excel with me please?

Thanks mate.
    vb2309
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vb2309
    Hi,

Just a fast query mate.
    You show an cash inflow in year 5 of Rs.1,90,00,000 which I assume is from the sale of property ?

If so then how will the rental inflow take place if the property is sold?

Also holding more than 4 years will resolt in REGISTRATION charges that need to be accounted for.

I am not good at these excels and thus have requested a copy of the excel...just need u to help me with the above clarifications please.

Thanks mate.
    vb2309

See this is why I love iref. You are correct in pointing out the mistake mate. I am mailing you the excel sheet with the corrections you pointed out.
    Cheers!
    CommentQuote
    See this is why I love iref. You are correct in pointing out the mistake mate. I am mailing you the excel sheet.
    Cheers!

Thanks for your immediate response Rummy.

And, not pointing out a mistake, was just querying....It is a good effort that you have put in place...will like to know how do teh returns look after taking the sales cash flow out.

Awaiting excel.
    Cheers.
    vb2309
    CommentQuote

thanks for the excel mate
    CommentQuote
  • Hi vb2309 mate,

Please could you email me the xcel.

Ta
    Anuj

thanks for the excel mate
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by anuj2703
    Hi vb2309 mate,

Please could you email me the xcel.

Ta
    Anuj

sure i can....if it is ok with Rummy (the author)...there are some calculation issues with the excel which I have requested Rummy to kindly correct ....will send it u thereafter ...will take Rummys consent by then.
    CommentQuote
  • Cool No worries mr vb.

Rummy ji aapki izzazat hai excel ke liye ? yaar mana mat karna warna mei bana nahi paonga spreasheet, will make "s o f t w a r e" instead :bab (59):

sure i can....if it is ok with Rummy (the author)...there are some calculation issues with the excel which I have requested Rummy to kindly correct ....will send it u thereafter ...will take Rummys consent by then.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by anuj2703
    Cool No worries mr vb.

Rummy ji aapki izzazat hai excel ke liye ? yaar mana mat karna warna mei bana nahi paonga spreasheet, will make "s o f t w a r e" instead :bab (59):

:-)...................
    CommentQuote